Stray Cat

2 members have voted

1. 1. What anime will we watch?

• Utawarerumono
    • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
    • Blood Lad
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

This poll is closed to new votes

Your lie in April would be a good one as I know its one not a lot of people watched and it finished a few weeks ago and its really really really good being .07 points shy of a 9.0 on MAL

Not a lot of people? It aired only 2 seasons ago and was probably the most popular show then, lol

Your lie in April would be a good one as I know its one not a lot of people watched and it finished a few weeks ago and its really really really good being .07 points shy of a 9.0 on MAL

I though KimiUso was one of the most popular anime of the winter season (or whichever one it belonged to)?

It is pretty good though, but I dunno if I want to rewatch it.

I'll probably join in on the watching if I like what y'all decide to watch. :P

Not a lot of people? It aired only 2 seasons ago and was probably the most popular show then, lol

Actually a lot of people only watched 2 -3 episodes and dropped it there were a lot of posts on the crunchy roll forums of people dropping it after 2-3

Actually a lot of people only watched 2 -3 episodes and dropped it there were a lot of posts on the crunchy roll forums of people dropping it after 2-3

Really? From my experience I know a bunch of people who watched the entire thing and I also had the impression that it was one of the hottest anime of the season.

I just realized would the Macross series (like Macross Frontier, Macross 7, etc...) actually work for music? I've already suggested something but I'm curious if people would consider those eligible to be 'music' anime.

The new Plastic Memories episode was great again

I really wasn´t expecting that he already confesses his feelings this early. It makes me wonder how it is going to continue and if she will soon give a different response than this time (I loved his face at the end though

:lol: ) 

I'll be honest, I simultaneously laughed and wanted to flip a table when this happened:

IkyYViX.gif

Just saying, as a huge fan of K-on, I can guarantee you K-on is maybe 5% about music (and that's stretching it), so I don't know if you want to include it, though I'm totally up for rewatching it for the 3rd time  :sachi:

Yeah, true, but its about a band, so that makes it part of the music category inherently.

I just realized would the Macross series (like Macross Frontier, Macross 7, etc...) actually work for music? I've already suggested something but I'm curious if people would consider those eligible to be 'music' anime.

Macross Frontier might be able to stretch the boundaries and fit in.  The entire soundtrack of that show is absolutely ridiculous.  There is like 2 full hours of different mixes and at least 10 different vocal songs in that series.

Since the music isn't the driving force in the show and they're just a band in name for 90% of it, i don't know if you can consider it inherently about music, it's literally just girls fooling around and then mentioning music related things as gags from time to time.

Again i don't have a problem watching it, i love k-on, but i know a lot of people watch K-on hoping for music and then get mad because it doesn't deliver so i figured I'd give a forewarning for people.

LOL if were adding anime cause of sound track GUNDAM SEED ( HATE ME IF YOU WILL BUT ITS GOT A SOUND TRACK LIKE FRONTIER)

The show can't be more than 26 eps.

Too bad Searching for the Full Moon and Macross 7 are too long too...

So let's watch Idolm@ster

I'd vote for Fancy Lala but I'm not sure there's enough music in that to justify it. Though it has almost the same premise, it's not quite Full Moon level.

I'll give you my review of Full Moon wo Why Good Why:

I have cancer.

I should get surgery buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I'm gonna go be a singer because I promised a boy I haven't seen in years. Yea that sounds like a good plan.

I know. How about you GET THE DAMN SURGERY! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! THERE'S A CHANCE YOU MAY STILL SING!

OH HE'S DEAD.  BOO-BLOODY-HOO!

If you read the manga it's even better because you find out

Keiichi forcefully kisses Mitsuki when they're kids (him being a tween and her being something like 7 if I remember correctly) and she rejects him (mostly because she's freaked out by the boy she thought of as a big brother suddenly getting romancy on her prepubescent self). So most of her impetus to become a singer in the manga is because she feels guilty for not returning his feelings at the time. Also the anime is a troll because it legit shows Keiichi alive during the first few episodes and then essentially retcons him out of the story once the creators found out he was supposed to be dead.

If you read the manga it's even better because you find out

Keiichi forcefully kisses Mitsuki when they're kids (him being a tween and her being something like 7 if I remember correctly) and she rejects him (mostly because she's freaked out by the boy she thought of as a big brother suddenly getting romancy on her prepubescent self). So most of her impetus to become a singer in the manga is because she feels guilty for not returning his feelings at the time. Also the anime is a troll because it legit shows Keiichi alive during the first few episodes and then essentially retcons him out of the story once the creators found out he was supposed to be dead.

I'll give you my review of Full Moon wo Why Good Why:

I have cancer.

I should get surgery buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I'm gonna go be a singer because I promised a boy I haven't seen in years. Yea that sounds like a good plan.

I know. How about you GET THE DAMN SURGERY! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! THERE'S A CHANCE YOU MAY STILL SING!

OH HE'S DEAD.  BOO-BLOODY-HOO!

Dumbest premise for a manga/anime ever

Dumbest premise for a manga/anime ever

There's magical girl transformations too.  Not even with powers, just making her older so she's not bloody 12 years old and so the cancer doesn't hurt her throat when she sings.

Well I think I know where Plastic Memories is going:

Obviously, time will be spent making Isla understand he want's to be wither her, even if the time is short and Tsukasa realizing that he'll still want to be with Isla even with her new personality.

Yatta, yatta, termination, few memories come back, now kiss.

I can't complain though, it's doing it's job well.

There's magical girl transformations too.  Not even with powers, just making her older so she's not bloody 12 years old and so the cancer doesn't hurt her throat when she sings.

Obviously, time will be spent making Isla understand he want's to be wither her, even if the time is short and Tsukasa realizing that he'll still want to be with Isla even with her new personality.

in response to the first ya no, and to the second that anime seemed a little too far fetched

Looks like it, though I still hope they'll go a little deeper into what the black market guys were trying to do. I was a bit bummed when the show went right back to mostly lighthearted after that one episode, and there aren't that many episodes left so it probably won't touch on most of the stuff I had hoped it would, but they have to at least flesh out the stuff they've already shown.

Looks like it, though I still hope they'll go a little deeper into what the black market guys were trying to do. I was a bit bummed when the show went right back to mostly lighthearted after that one episode, and there aren't that many episodes left so it probably won't touch on most of the stuff I had hoped it would, but they have to at least flesh out the stuff they've already shown.

I think that was mostly to add a little action. Obviously the anime is trying to hammer the message of "cherish the time you have" so it's just gonna keep doing that I bet with feels galore.  Which is fine cause I love a good feels fest.  

I think that was mostly to add a little action. Obviously the anime is trying to hammer the message of "cherish the time you have" so it's just gonna keep doing that I bet with feels galore.  Which is fine cause I love a good feels fest.  

Don't get me wrong, I really like it, I just got a bit too excited over that episode, and now I'm a bit disappointed.

Fancy Lala did this too... actually come to think of it most of the Studio Pierrot magical girl quintet (Mami, Persia, Emi, Yumi, Lala) did this. The difference being that the Studio Pierrot stuff made that the main premise instead of making it all about

cancer and death