Winter 2015 Anime Discussion

Down

Ikuhara does tend to pile symbolism for symbolism aside the meaningful stuff.

It's pretty hard to say with one episode where he's going with this and what's being YKA. Lots of hypothesis have been suggested and the show seems to definitely have something to say about homosexual relationships, but it's a bit early to clear out everything.

And even more than MawaPen y'all should go watch Utena. Now THAT's an anime that has something to say. And it's fucking fabulous too.

>Dad remarried

>Got 2 new sisters

>Dad goes overseas

>Little sister is actually the demon overlord

>Brother is actually hero

Shinmai Maou no Testament ladies and gentlemen

Though i put it like that it's not actually terribad, it's bareable.

The plot may or may not be dark for the sake of being dark which kind of bugs me, just felt shallow/cliche.

The sister has ridiculously huge breasts for no reason and dresses in skimpy clothes for no reason as well.

There's mild ecchi in it too so beware.

We'll see how it goes next week, so far it's okay.

Expecting some brother x sister relationship in the future, it was the sole reason i even started this show.

>Dad remarried

>Got 2 new sisters

>Dad goes overseas

>Little sister is actually the demon overlord

>Brother is actually hero

Shinmai Maou no Testament ladies and gentlemen

Though i put it like that it's not actually terribad, it's bareable.

The plot may or may not be dark for the sake of being dark which kind of bugs me, just felt shallow/cliche.

The sister has ridiculously huge breasts for no reason and dresses in skimpy clothes for no reason as well.

There's mild ecchi in it too so beware.

We'll see how it goes next week, so far it's okay.

Expecting some brother x sister relationship in the future, it was the sole reason i even started this show.

Junketsu no Maria: I am loving whatever that anime is offering and I totally don't get what is happening , gg T.T

Kantai collection ep 1 released so for anyone who watched it , do you need to know what kantai collection is or you can go in with as much oblivion as u want? Because basically all I know about it is that it's an online card game that has some beautiful girls whose fanarts are beautiful and fapable ....

So many moe in Kancolle... I guess that's one relaxing anime for this season.

Junketsu no Maria: I am loving whatever that anime is offering and I totally don't get what is happening , gg T.T

Kantai collection ep 1 released so for anyone who watched it , do you need to know what kantai collection is or you can go in with as much oblivion as u want? Because basically all I know about it is that it's an online card game that has some beautiful girls whose fanarts are beautiful and fapable ....

Kantai Collection gave me the obligatory guilty pleasure. I can probably enjoy this show. A good first episode. I am not expecting anything or know anything about story or lore.

the lore is pretty much everything they crammed into the first page you see on the dmm site and the page for kancolle.

like jibril said its just for fangasming.

and the sole reason why iam watching this is for jintsuu.

Tokyo Ghoul √A went off the manga. From episode 1, there seems to be no censorship. All the pacing is great and Ishida Sui is said to be handling the original story since he got pissed by the first season. Looks like there's something great worth watching this season after all....

Here is the synopsis of the anime/manga:

The life of Tomoyo Aki, a highschool otaku working part time to support his BD hoarding. With remarkable luck, he bumps head-first into, Megumi Kato, the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Naturally, the meeting twists his life into a complicated torrent of relationships. Eriri Spencer Sawamura, his half-foreigner childhood friend who's always valued her relationship with MC. Kasumigaoka Utaha, a cold, composed renowned literary genius who shoves everyone aside from our protagonist. What is this? An eroge introduction?

The tale of a small not quite doujin circle, but not quite indie studio's journey through the tough territory of comiket and beyond.
From: http://myanimelist.net/anime/23277/Saenai_Heroine_no_Sodatekata#Jhy1OtjFBOA5Vho1.99

Note: There are different mangas for each heroine/girl route.

I read the manga and I instantly loved it because of the simple, and well built characters. But after hearing that it will be turn into anime, it gave me both excitement and anxiety. Excited because I'm able to see the characters moving with voices. But I'm also anxious because I don't know if they will split different stories per heroine route or they will make it as one. And also nowadays, companies are focusing fanservice that results to sacrificing details on screening time.

Today, I was able to watch "episode 00"/"teaser-episode" of Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata which is produce by A-1 pictures which is known for Fairy Tale, Ao No Exorcist, and Sword Art Online. The animation is very good but as expected fanservices everywhere (which I deem unnecessary and hindrance to story development as I mentioned earlier). Ironically they also talk about this issue in the prologue part of the said episode. But hey it's still a teaser of the anime.

So what are your thoughts? :D

Shinmai Maou is basically Highschool DxD but with the protag's imouto as a heroine, although the ecchi is toned down in comparison (it's also censored in the TV series).

The protag, at the very least, is not incredibly irritating (so far).