Fuwanovel's Winter Steam Gift Exchange

solidbatman

Season's greetings fuwanerds! I am solidbatman, your lovable, mighty, sexy, hero. It is the time of giving, and the time of getting. Families around the world will gather together and judge each other for the gifts they get. "Oh look, socks again. Thank you sooo much." It is a time honored tradition to receive socks when you asked for a new cape.  

Anyway, as many of your posts show in a long winded manner, some of you consider Fuwanovel a family. So I felt that we should recreate the spirit of giving and getting here. And what a perfect chance we have, with the Steam sale upon us now. 

Here is how this will work. One person posts a game that they will gift on Steam. The first person to respond wanting the game will get that game, but only if they post up a game that they will be giving. For example, if I post Bad Rats, and Emi wants that game, she will post for it, and include another game for the next person. So she gets Bad Rats, and offers Farming Simulator 2014. Ren really wants to farm, so he posts that he wants the game, and then he offers Astrobreed, and so on and so on. 

Feel free to stick to the $5 section on Steam. There are plenty of good games in it, so don't feel the need to break the bank. This is just a fun little way for everyone to do a little giving, and get something in return.

I'll start things off with a fun little game called Race the Sun, and endless runner type game. Be the first to respond and offer another game in order to receive the game. Remember, always offer another game for the next person. Don't just respond wanting the game. I will have those posts removed. You can take part more than once if you want, but don't try to hog all the games.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/253030/

header.jpg?t=1412789025

*GASP*

Guess what just happened?

5UxwojD.png

That's right! It's clearly an omen from our divine benefactor Gabe Newell! Y'all want some Bad Rats?

Hellz yeah you want some Bad Rats!

V2bA2Cy.png

Steam USN: Fiddle Fellow.

I'm not following the procedure, by the way. I just want to get rid of spread the glory of Bad Rats. -_-

Mmmh, this needs an award !   -_-

Indeed. Consistency would demand an award for participating in this community exercise. Because Fuwa is all about love and participating in that love-fest should obviously be enough for recognition in a very real, and "medally" sort of way.

Congrats SB, you love-monster you.

Satuski what's your country because Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Bahamas, Belice, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, México, Nicaragua, Panamá, Perú, Paraguay, Surinám, El Salvador, Uruguay y Venezuela. are the only countries i can gift (sorry this countries are in spanish)

Satuski what's your country because Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Bahamas, Belice, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, México, Nicaragua, Panamá, Perú, Paraguay, Surinám, El Salvador, Uruguay y Venezuela. are the only countries i can gift (sorry this countries are in spanish)

Ugh, I'm in New Zealand...

Indeed. Consistency would demand an award for participating in this community exercise. Because Fuwa is all about love and participating in that love-fest should obviously be enough for recognition in a very real, and "medally" sort of way.

Congrats SB, you love-monster you.

Rookie Get your butt on Steam. This is an order from the Reichstag.

Steam have new trading rules.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TradersGuild#announcements/detail/170339725072832591

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TradersGuild#announcements/detail/170340358370740263

Also, if you buy a gift then it will be un-tradeable for 30 days.

Note: This do not effect old bought gift, though.

Steam have new trading rules.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TradersGuild#announcements/detail/170339725072832591

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TradersGuild#announcements/detail/170340358370740263

Also, if you buy a gift then it will be un-tradeable for 30 days.

Note: This do not effect old bought gift, though.

That 30 days rule only applied if you want to sell it on the market (which doesn't matter). Directly give it to another person is fine.

That 30 days rule only applied if you want to sell it on the market (which doesn't matter). Directly give it to another person is fine.

Yeah, that why I said it un-tradeable for 30 days. You can still send gift/exchange to your friend but you cannot do cross region gifting/exchange because of the region locked rules.