Starless - The Cut Edition

kyrt

No, not that. Scat, bestiality, and similar extreme scenes make up a very small portion of the overall work.

It is, however, primarily about sexual slavery. The male protagonist becomes a sex slave trapped in a mansion.

Either way, not my cup of tea :P thanks for the explanation.

Didn't they say something about censoring poop? I'm not sure if Kitty Media did this when they were working on Bible Black or Discipline, but either way, I like my poop. (Nah jk, I couldn't care less)

I get the whole content cut thing for certain regions but yeah... I kind of don't.

I mean I want everything the game is supposed to come with. They should just make games for regions that allow everything first and then delete the content for other regions like the gaming mainstream does today. I mean, I doubt it's even that hard to delete content for specific regions if everything was already done... Well, whatever. I'm still going to play it because I love the artist who draws these games. I love my size D tits on highschool girls who look like they're in their mid 20s.

Didn't they say something about censoring poop? I'm not sure if Kitty Media did this when they were working on Bible Black or Discipline, but either way, I like my poop. (Nah jk, I couldn't care less)

I get the whole content cut thing for certain regions but yeah... I kind of don't.

I mean I want everything the game is supposed to come with. They should just make games for regions that allow everything first and then delete the content for other regions like the gaming mainstream does today. I mean, I doubt it's even that hard to delete content for specific regions if everything was already done... Well, whatever. I'm still going to play it because I love the artist who draws these games. I love my size D tits on highschool girls who look like they're in their mid 20s.

there is a patch already, but yeah the game was censored for some reason... I don't think people who play this type of novels care much about that type of things, it's not like they dont know what they are reading in the first place...even more the are reading exactly for that purpose so...

there is a patch already, but yeah the game was censored for some reason... I don't think people who play this type of novels care much about that type of things, it's not like they dont know what they are reading in the first place...even more the are reading exactly for that purpose so...

The cut content is was almost certainly the scenes with bestiality, and that's because of legal reasons. Many countries make it illegal, including a lot of the US. If they are to sell Starless in the US and most of Europe, it definitely has to be a cut version. Blame the law.

As said above, it's mostly because of legal reasons.

As said above, it's mostly because of legal reasons.

if it is that then why not say it directly?  why not just say "we had to cut x content because of x law" instead they go around and say "Many will agree that these themes are outside the "comfort zone" of most fans."

why the need to claim the "protection" from their part without anyone asking for that in the first place? :/ 

if it is that then why not say it directly?  why not just say "we had to cut x content because of x law" instead they go around and say "Many will agree that these themes are outside the "comfort zone" of most fans."

why the need to claim the "protection" from their part without anyone asking for that in the first place? :/ 

That's what they said first and foremost. The 'comfort zone' thing is just a line in their official statement in their forums, and that's probably because JAST kinda sucks at PR and added that clumsy sentence.