Всем привет. Ciao a tutti. Hi all.

傍観者

This is the second time I'm introducing myself on this forum. I didn't like how I did the last time, so I'm going for it again using a new account. I won't be using my previous one any more, and I've already contacted Tai about locking it. Now, what should I begin with?

I think I've already written quite a lot in "About Me" section on my profile page, so I won't be repeating myself here. Take a look if you're interested.

Name's Vladislav (ヴラディスラヴ). If shortened, it becomes "Vlad" ("Vlady" for some of my Italian friends).

I speak in Russian, Italian and English. I know a little bit of Ukranian and I'm currently learning Japanese.

I know my way around Photoshop and Illustrator and I'm familiar with VB.NET. I know how to use Premier Pro and Aegisub. I occasionally "compose" in Guitar Pro and FL Studio. I'd like to assist this wonderful community of yours, so please let me know if there's something I can help you with.

よろしく。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsmAF9cVPm4

Welcome to the forums again Vlad~!

Are you the kind of person who gets attached to a single heroine? I noticed that you've played a singular route for most of your VNs.. (which I find a little disappointing as I always enjoy discussing Lilly with other people lol) At least you have a good taste in heroines, Asa-senpai is the only likable character in Shuffle! imo :P

Greetings (though I know you already for -reasons-). If you can write VN news articles for za buroggu you can totally help me (though to be honest you might as well wait until the server move happens unless you really feel like it).

Long time no see, Zaka. I'll get in touch with you on Skype about it.

Welcome to the forums again Vlad~!

Are you the kind of person who gets attached to a single heroine? I noticed that you've played a singular route for most of your VNs.. (which I find a little disappointing as I always enjoy discussing Lilly with other people lol) At least you have a good taste in heroines, Asa-senpai is the only likable character in Shuffle! imo :P

Thanks! I am, but as I've told on my profile page, it's not always the case. ;)

Yo Vlad!

I read the ending of your About Me. Idk how many people actually do care about the whole thanking thing (I personally don't so I felt that monologue was rather unnecessary :P) but then it made me remember who you are xD

So welcome back :D

Yo. Looks like you've enjoyed it. ;) And thanks!

Welcome (back?)!  Your love of Loreena McKennitt is reciprocated.

Thanks! Love the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf4DHpKC87M

Welcome and ReBienvenue to FuwaThisIsSparta! please take this standard reward : a Mistral Ship...Oh wait nope. lol

Well, i think that my recommendations are pointless but : Steins;Gate and Shikkoku no Sharnoth.

Much appreciated. I'm well aware about Steins;Gate, but I've never heard of Shikkoku no Sharnoth. I'll check it out.

Welcome back to the community, Vlad.

I hope to continue to see you around the forums.

Thank you. Your expectations won't be betrayed.

Hey Vlad, welcome again then :D

Hope you'll still like it here.

Thanks. I liked it before, I like it now and I don't see any reason why I may not like it in the future. ;)