Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I just kinda feel more at home here on Fuwa in general. xD

Then there is the Love Live thread. It's kinda like the parent's bedroom. I may glance inside when passing it when the door is open, but I dare not actually set foot in there.

Confession: I just kinda feel more at home here on Fuwa in general. xD

Then there is the Love Live thread. It's kinda like the parent's bedroom. I may glance inside when passing it when the door is open, but I dare not actually set foot in there.

Confession: The LL thread gave me cancer

In my opinion, I feel that you should just get to know her more and talk regularly with her.(Unless you already do)

Getting hopes up due to one thing and having them crash is always a disappointment. 

Just get closer to her for a while but not too close so that she starts to see you as a friend.

Friendly acquaintance/distant friend is best to start off with.

If she is interested in you, obviously you show mutual interest and get closer together(Thats if you like her also)

So TL:DR, I advise you to get closer to her and while not thinking if she likes you or not. Act as a slightly flirtatious guy  

I think it depends on the girl. If she's friendly and seems open, being slightly flirty would probably be okay to show interest.  But I've also known girls with a more seriousness to them..where they'd cut the guy off instantly if they have no feelings to return or too awkward.  It's like a balancing game^^;  You don't want to be too friendly/distant to seem uninterested and get friend-zoned..but being flirty, you have to be careful how you do it with the type of girl xD whether too fast/too slow, too much/little, etc.. but at least don't be too late.  I don't think you should always wait for her to show interest first, but try to show it in a subtle way is possible too. Don't even have to say anything, like can show it in the way you talk, lean in closer, show interest in things she says, take opportunities to compliment her, etc. depending on her personality.

Confession: I am, unbelievably, still briefly misreading the K-Pop thread as a K-On! thread, getting my hopes up and then seeing them immediately dashed.

Confession: I was cool with Tyrael and LinovaA changing avatars once, but twice in as many weeks is too quickly for me. I don't like change. I demand you both never change again.*

*No, not really. You keep doing what you gotta do.

Confession: I am, unbelievably, still briefly misreading the K-Pop thread as a K-On! thread, getting my hopes up and then seeing them immediately dashed.

Confession: I was cool with Tyrael and LinovaA changing avatars once, but twice in as many weeks is too quickly for me. I don't like change. I demand you both never change again.*

*No, not really. You keep doing what you gotta do.

Confession: I was so very much tempted to switch my avatar to a different Fuuko pic after reading that! ;)

fuwanovel confession: I forgot about fuwa forums.

i was on the skype group (it's seriously fun so u should consider joining if u havent already joined) and my mum banned me from skype, cos she said it's too dangerous cos i dont know the people personally, and then i open chrome and see fuwanovel in the bookmarks and think to myself "oh yeah, i forgot about the forums" and then feel guilty for abandoning fuwa. :P

Confession: I don't like wives. To Tyreal who was wondered because of GFs of who cheated on him; welcome to the adult world. There's a reason why I haven't married at 28. A lot of wives I meet, I have never been denied when I've wanted to pull the trigger. Why get married? You can have all the women in the world without the responsibilities..No, it doesn't take a jock like me who's seen it all. The sad part it, I've seen wives go after young men who've just graduated high school. Give them enough attention and they'll ride your strap.

They'll tell you it depends on the women. The same guy who said that, his wife was waiting for me to pull the trigger on her tonight,

Men aren't so faithful either and  that's been socially accepted since ancient times.