Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

How do you already know this wtf

Says the guy who knows how his friends broke their hymen

Confession: Last time I dated som..... Oh wait......

;__;

Persuade yourself that you won't ever fall in love and that you don't deserve a girlfriend who you wouldn't be able to give her the happiness she deserves anyway. It works wonders.

Confession: I used to not care about getting a relationship and stuff and satisfied myself by playing moeges but now that I don't feel like reading VNs anymore, (I will probably start again soon when I have time for it xD) I kinda want a relationship. I need to soon use my ultimate moe technique and start meeting my waifus in my dreams so this feeling wont get worse.

Confession: I used to not care about falling in love and stuff and satisfied myself by playing moeges but now that I don't feel like reading VNs anymore, (I will probably start again soon when I find good time for it xD) I kinda want to fall in love. :P

Time for Kiriririri's real-life moege~ XWqb40p.png  XWqb40p.png  XWqb40p.png  XWqb40p.png  XWqb40p.png

Confession: I actually feel bad for Tiagofvarela

Tiagofvarela gives no damns. You'll have to pay for them, I'm afraid.

I never had any taste of this so called copulation business, or any sort of deep relationship (I suppose family counts, up until the moment they all die - hopefully by that point I'll have had the chance to be a super uncle, since I'm still waiting for a niece), and that is the reason I am not aware of what I am missing.

You say 'pity the fool', I say 'ignorance is a bliss' and cut the conversation short.

Confession: I get depressed whenever I go back to Canada from Russia, even though I prefer to live in Canada at least I have some human interaction here with someone other than my mom. Just takes a little while to readjust, I guess.

Whereabouts do you live in Canada?

Edit: XWqb40p.png For the :pyaa: cause.

Whoa... so many Canadians in this one location of the Internet. That doesn't just happen.

Confession: I am also from Canada. :P

My mom always tries to make us substitute racial slurs, like

Black people always rob that place

with Canadian. I can only assume she thinks Canadians are the scourge of the planet.

Confession: every time I post in the hentai thread, I can feel my soul's descent into the next level of hell.

My mom always tries to make us substitute racial slurs, like

Black people always rob that place

with Canadian. I can only assume she thinks Canadians are the scourge of the planet.

Confession: every time I post in the confessions thread, I can feel my soul sinking to the next level of hell

Confession: I am totally the scourge of the planet. Like seriously, be careful... because I might just spread my filthy communist ways to the minds of your average innocent Americans. :illya: