Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Funyarinpa probably means cold as in the way you made interacting with the girl sound like an experiment (ie. 'test to see how she acts') rather than you genuinely wanting to get to know her better and whatnot

Confession: I have tried looking for four leaf clovers multiple times

Ah.  Well, I'm just gonna chalk that up as my bad habit of putting my foot in my mouth.  I do want to get to know her better as well as find out if she likes me; we're pretty much just acquaintances right now, and I forced myself through sheer force of will to remember her name.  I'm usually pretty terrible with names, but she remembered mine after only hearing it once or twice, so I kinda felt like a jerk for not remembering hers.

Well, I can think of a situation where you might really not need it anymore, but I really hope for the sake of taco's lady friend(s) that that isn't the case. :makina:

There's always times where it may be required... "headache", "that time of the month", etc etc etc

Ah.  Well, I'm just gonna chalk that up as my bad habit of putting my foot in my mouth.  I do want to get to know her better as well as find out if she likes me; we're pretty much just acquaintances right now, and I forced myself through sheer force of will to remember her name.  I'm usually pretty terrible with names, but she remembered mine after only hearing it once or twice, so I kinda felt like a jerk for not remembering hers.

Omg yeah, I'm so bad with names too :nervous:

Meet someone new and it's like "Oh hai I'm _____. What's your name?"

5 minutes later after misc. chit chat.

"Sorry what's your name again?"

That not a big problem.

In my last job during 3 months I managed to memorise names only of few people that I was working with. And when boss told me 'go to (insert name) and do that and this' I was like'... ehm... and who was person with this name?'

Also after spending 3 years in school with ~30 people class I didn't memorise names of half of them. And now I don't remember almost anyone.

Now that is what you can call being bad with names ^^'

I've actually forgotten the names of people I've gone to school with for years.  On average, it takes me about a week to learn new peoples' names unless I really put effort into remembering them, or there are just a handful of people whose names I need to learn.

Confession: I've never dated anyone, ever, which is why I get excited when I get a crush on someone or I think someone likes me.  I'm also pretty much turn into an innocent so-happy-I-seem-dumb guy when I'm around a girl I like, which is strange, considering that I can be quite cynical and have some pretty nasty genetic depression.

I've actually forgotten the names of people I've gone to school with for years.  On average, it takes me about a week to learn new peoples' names unless I really put effort into remembering them, or there are just a handful of people whose names I need to learn.

Confession: I've never dated anyone, ever, which is why I get excited when I get a crush on someone or I think someone likes me.  I'm also pretty much turn into an innocent so-happy-I-seem-dumb guy when I'm around a girl I like, which is strange, considering that I can be quite cynical and have some pretty nasty genetic depression.

Zeno

You might be my long lost brother!  :michiru:

Confession: this is me. Well, I've dated two girls myself but let's just say both of those 'relationships' ended rather badly.

Zeno

You might be my long lost brother!  :michiru:

Confession: this is me. Well, I've dated two girls myself but let's just say both of those 'relationships' ended rather badly.

Can you add me too? This is pretty much my life.

Confession: The closest I've ever gotten to a girl was when I kissed one in the first grade.  I chalk that one up to childlike innocence. 

Confession (inquiry?): going off of Zeno's 'turn into happy-innocent guy when around a girl he likes,' I wonder how many girls that I ended up never confessing to were able to tell if I liked them or not :makina:

From my experience, your crush is generally oblivious to the fact that you like them even though everyone else seems to notice it (happened to me several times)

Confession: I have confessed to about 10 girls in my life and I got a positive return from 2 of them. That's actually a pretty good ratio now that I come to think of it. I also got confessed to once but I had to turn her down...

Confession: The closest I've ever gotten to a girl was when I kissed one in the first grade.  I chalk that one up to childlike innocence. 

I got slapped on the ass by a girl in summer school once.  Dunno what that counts as  xD

From my experience, your crush is generally oblivious to the fact that you like them even though everyone else seems to notice it (happened to me several times)

Murphy's Law in action.

I got slapped on the ass by a girl in summer school once.  Dunno what that counts as  xD

Lmao.

The best non-relationship physical contact I got was a girl petting my head cuz apparently my hair is 'soft like a bunny's fur' or something. My hair's super thin ;-;

Confession: the only time I kissed a girl was 4 years ago when a former classmate was trying to make me realize she liked me. It worked, but it happened while I was in Russia during winter break, so that's as far as it went.

What happened after that? Did you guys just forget about it or something?