H-Hi... Well... I'm a little shy... So...

Erickson

...Just kidding. MÉH!

Hey guys, my name is Erickson. Some friends of mine in the interwebs of life nicknamed me Sony. You know... Sony... Ericsson... Funny, I know – I know. I'm 22 years old student from Brazil, the sacred land of nothingness. Therefore, you can imagine my trouble to write in english. But I'll try my best!

And what hell am I doing here, you may ask? Well, I'm a huge anime fan since I can't really remember. Trying to expanding my horizons, I ended in anime-related foruns and I met a lot of interesting people. I learned a lot about anime and how the origin of some of them lies... Here. In the Visual Novels. That opened a whole new world to me.

However, truth to be told, I'm newbie in this VN thing... I played a very few titles (started with the infamous Katawa Shoujo - and actually liked, sorry) so I am like a blank board with all colors to be painted on. To name the few I already finished (or at least gave a try) I can say Rewrite, Deardrops, G-senjou no Maou, and finally... Fate/Stay Night. I'm such a fanboy of Nasu and Ufotable, I really loved the Fate Series and I'm planning of finally playing the whole thing when I'm done with college, by the end of the year.

So, since I don't have too many referencials about VNs, I'll tell a little about my tastes in anime and manga: I really, really love romance and drama - specially the more adult ones -, huge fan of shoujo and josei. I like difficult things, reflexive things; I'm not saying I don't like a shallow and fun slice of life... But it's not in my favorites, as it's not in my favorites either the classic shounen kind of story. Watched too many in my youngling days, already know what basically happens... hahaha

Well, I hope that with this confusing and brief description, you can get a little bit about me and the things that I like. I hope we get along really well and I'm ready to learn a lot here too. I don't have much time to be playing VNs, but I'm a ferocious reader and I really love to get to know new things and stories.

Thanks a lot! Hugs!

Welcome!

From my experience here, users generally don't criticize others for their tastes like some communities do (I won't mention any names :ph34r:), so don't worry about liking Katawa Shoujo :P. In fact, it seems like the majority hold it in high esteem, myself included.

...Just kidding. MÉH!

Hey guys, my name is Erickson. Some friends of mine in the interwebs of life nicknamed me Sony. You know... Sony... Ericsson... Funny, I know – I know. I'm 22 years old student from Brazil, the sacred land of nothingness. Therefore, you can imagine my trouble to write in english. But I'll try my best!

And what hell am I doing here, you may ask? Well, I'm a huge anime fan since I can't really remember. Trying to expanding my horizons, I ended in anime-related foruns and I met a lot of interesting people. I learned a lot about anime and how the origin of some of them lies... Here. In the Visual Novels. That opened a whole new world to me.

However, truth to be told, I'm newbie in this VN thing... I played a very few titles (started with the infamous Katawa Shoujo - and actually liked, sorry) so I am like a blank board with all colors to be painted on. To name the few I already finished (or at least gave a try) I can say Rewrite, Deardrops, G-senjou no Maou, and finally... Fate/Stay Night. I'm such a fanboy of Nasu and Ufotable, I really loved the Fate Series and I'm planning of finally playing the whole thing when I'm done with college, by the end of the year.

So, since I don't have too many referencials about VNs, I'll tell a little about my tastes in anime and manga: I really, really love romance and drama - specially the more adult ones -, huge fan of shoujo and josei. I like difficult things, reflexive things; I'm not saying I don't like a shallow and fun slice of life... But it's not in my favorites, as it's not in my favorites either the classic shounen kind of story. Watched too many in my youngling days, already know what basically happens... hahaha

Well, I hope that with this confusing and brief description, you can get a little bit about me and the things that I like. I hope we get along really well and I'm ready to learn a lot here too. I don't have much time to be playing VNs, but I'm a ferocious reader and I really love to get to know new things and stories.

Thanks a lot! Hugs!

I'm way more shy than you as it's hard for me to rarely post a comment with the right mind of what to say. Everything I simply say is commonly random. :(

Welcome! You'll have a blast!

I'm pretty new to the whole VN thing also, only been here for a few weeks but I've played quite a few not so I'd be happy to recommend you some if you like.

I just finished Toradora P! Which was really cute, if you liked the Toradora anime then you'll love this VN for sure.

Anyway, have fun! :)

Uhm.. I recommend Sono Hanabira!! All Hail Hanabira Fans!! *turns to the left, and to the right* Wait, I'm the only one here??? Am I the only one here who loves Hanabira?? NOOOO...

Uhm.. BTW hi!! Sorry for the commotion I did above! Nice To meet you and enjoy your stay here!! 

Here! have some little yuri!!

hanabira3ova_2.jpg

Welcome to Fuwa Sony, hand me over a vita please. Also I third Grisaia no Kajitsu, its not exactly a slice of life to be honest and you'll find lots of romance and drama in it (a bit of action as well, not classic shounen stuff).

I really like Nasu as well, I'm actually playing Tsukihime currently. I really recommend it.

I'm way more shy than you as it's hard for me to rarely post a comment with the right mind of what to say. Everything I simply say is commonly random. :(

Your pic says you're not shy at all :D

Welcome to the community, Erickson.

Don't worry about Katawa Shoujo, the people who vehemently dislike it tend to do it for snobbish reasons and you'll find none of that here.  :)

I hope to see you around the forums.

Only people like me who finds its summary a little depressing and having doubts about playing it.  I'll come around... I think.... I hope....eventually...in the near future... One of these days..... Maybe... Probably.... I'm the worst, I need a tsundere to beat me up

Uhm.. I recommend Sono Hanabira!! All Hail Hanabira Fans!! *turns to the left, and to the right* Wait, I'm the only one here??? Am I the only one here who loves Hanabira?? NOOOO...

Uhm.. BTW hi!! Sorry for the commotion I did above! Nice To meet you and enjoy your stay here!! 

Here! have some little yuri!!

hanabira3ova_2.jpg

I'm here, brother. <3