VN Reading Club - Registration

Kaguya

Ah thanks then.

Well, i think i'll have to wait more time before forcing everyone into reading Shikkoku no sharnoth then.

Not planning on putting the liarsoft games for the next 2 months or so, though... And even then, I'd rather force people to read Inganock. 

I'm in. I wanna at least try the voting, and Ayakashibito discussion was fun, so... Plus I'll actually have time in December!

If you want to force that Kaguya, you should probably do that for Forest, since it's VERY less known.

True. I'd like an excuse to finally read it instead of leaving it on my list, too.

I really can't add much to what has already been said.  The vn was a fun read and I enjoyed it; that final fight "movie" was amazing.  I enjoyed most everything but the rape scenes.  Finally: Shuugen > Suzu, Kaoru > Touko > Tonya > Sakura > the rest

B-But rape is best.

I enjoyed everything.

...I didn't finish Suzu's route. I'll finish it... eventually...

I felt that some of the H-scenes were a little unnecessary (Suzu in the bathroom, the Dominion threesome etc.) but overall they were well executed and well spaced. 

...Ah, yes, the four scenes in a row in Touko's route were excellently spaced. This is the game where I learned my limit on the number of h-scenes I can take in a row. It is, believe it or not, four. Especially if one is a rape scene. I also figured out a pet peeve of mine, which is having consensual sex right after noncon stuff. Again, who knew?

...is there any good nakige I haven't read yet? I wouldn't go for Air since I'm waiting for the other project, and I've read the Key stuff + Katawa Shoujo, ONE...

Also wow, the vndb tag is kinda terrible with some of the stuff it turns up. I mean, Hoshimemo at 2.3? Does ef actually count? Crescendo, Shinikiss, Suika, and wind -a breath of heart- are apparently things as well, though I'm not sure if any of them are much good (low ratings and all). I'd certainly be interested in ef, though it's got a (now full!) commercial localization now and idk what your policy on that would be. I for one don't have the money. Same with Suika which caught my interest for whatever reason.

If you feel like going into utsuge territory, I've always wanted to go for narcissu at some point but just not been into it enough to try given my options. Tomoyo after could be a thing as well.

Things I would re-read? I'd go for Katawa Shoujo, always wanted to read it again. Kanon could work. LB... big maybe there. Definitely would not reread CLANNAD.

Caveats aside I'm still interested. Let's see what comes up?

...Ah, yes, the four scenes in a row in Touko's route were excellently spaced. This is the game where I learned my limit on the number of h-scenes I can take in a row. It is, believe it or not, four. Especially if one is a rape scene. I also figured out a pet peeve of mine, which is having consensual sex right after noncon stuff. Again, who knew?

God, those H-scenes.

Touko was hot when she bent toward the tree. Must have been one of the best scenes in the game in terms of excitement. Y'know. That excitement.

I can relate to what you said about knowing your limits in terms of H-scenes. I was surprised that it continued on and on in Touko's route. Guess Touko was really looking forward to it.

I was joking of course.

I'd certainly be interested in ef, though it's got a (now full!) commercial localization now and idk what your policy on that would be. I for one don't have the money. Same with Suika which caught my interest for whatever reason.

This isn't an official fuwa project, it's more of a thing I'm doing on my own... And you know very well that I fall into the pro-piracy territory, though it's only for my own benefit :P

If it came down to it, I'd arrange a safe download for everyone and would post it through pms.

I don't want to bring ideology issues here and ef isn't even that good in the first place, so I'll refrain from picking it. 

I've been considering reading something Clannad-like, so if I haven't finished the subject VN already I might join up, though no promises.  I'd also rather it be up on Fuwa, as I'm somewhat disinterested in getting one from elsewhere (Aside from Steam, but the selection there doesn't really compare.)

God, those H-scenes.

Touko was hot when she bent toward the tree. Must have been one of the best scenes in the game in terms of excitement. Y'know. That excitement.

I can relate to what you said about knowing your limits in terms of H-scenes. I was surprised that it continued on and on in Touko's route. Guess Touko was really looking forward to it.

I was joking of course.

Touko's love of Shoushichi... was too extreme.. Well, there's also the sorry excuse for h-scenes that is Koutarou.

Yeah, I know. I was simply stating what I learned and why Ayakashibito's h-scenes didn't vibe with me. Nothing to do with your comment, don't worry.

Touko's love of Shoushichi... was too extreme.. Well, there's also the sorry excuse for h-scenes that is Koutarou.

Yeah, I know. I was simply stating what I learned and why Ayakashibito's h-scenes didn't vibe with me. Nothing to do with your comment, don't worry.

Sorry excuse for h-scenes that is Koutarou? How?