5th of november

Lefon

Good evening Fuwa. Allow me first to apologies for the interuption. I do like many of you appreciate the comforts of fan service, the security of seasons, the tranquility of anime. I enjoy them as much much as any Fuwanovelist. But in the spirit of commemoration  where by those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awfull bloody strugle, are celebrated with a nice holiday. I thought we could mark this 5th of November, a day that is sadly no longer remember by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.

There are of course those that do not want us to speak. I suspect even now orders are being shouted into telephones and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Becuase while thread removels and bans may be used in lew of conversation. Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those that will listen the enunciation of truth and the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this website isn't there?

Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppresion. And where once you had the freedom to to object. To think and speak as you see fit, you now have admins and systems of survilence cohesing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well ceartinly there are those more responsible than others and they will be held accountable. But again truth be told if you are looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War terror disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspored to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you and in your panic you turned to the now Loli king Steve.

He promised you order, he promised you peace and all he demanded in return was your sillent obediant consent. A few weeks a go i sought to end that sillence. A few weeks a go i rallied the yuri cons of FSG to one banner. The Adeptus Yuritas. We seek to remind this website of what it has forgotten. More than 400 years a go a great citizen wished to emebed the 5th of Novemeber for ever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairnes, justice and freedom are more than words... They are perspectives.

So if you have seen nothing if the crimes of this website remian unknown to you. I'd suggest you let the 5th of novemeber go unmarked. But if you see what i see, if you feel as i feel and if you would seek as i seek! Then i'd ask you to stand beside me 2 weeks from today in the forums then we shall give them a 5th of november that shall never ever be forgot!

Good evening Fuwa. Allow me first to apologies for the interuption. I do like many of you appreciate the comforts of fan service, the security of seasons, the tranquility of anime. I enjoy them as much much as any Fuwanovelist. But in the spirit of commemoration  where by those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awfull bloody strugle, are celebrated with a nice holiday. I thought we could mark this 5th of November, a day that is sadly no longer remember by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.

There are of course those that do not want us to speak. I suspect even now orders are being shouted into telephones and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Becuase while thread removels and bans may be used in lew of conversation. Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those that will listen the enunciation of truth and the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this website isn't there?

Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppresion. And where once you had the freedom to to object. To think and speak as you see fit, you now have admins and systems of survilence cohesing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well ceartinly there are those more responsible than others and they will be held accountable. But again truth be told if you are looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War terror disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspored to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you and in your panic you turned to the now Loli king Steve.

He promised you order, he promised you peace and all he demanded in return was your sillent obediant consent. A few weeks a go i sought to end that sillence. A few weeks a go i rallied the yuri cons of FSG to one banner. The Adeptus Yuritas. We seek to remind this website of what it has forgotten. More than 400 years a go a great citizen wished to emebed the 5th of Novemeber for ever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairnes, justice and freedom are more than words... They are perspectives.

So if you have seen nothing if the crimes of this website remian unknown to you. I'd suggest you let the 5th of novemeber go unmarked. But if you see what i see, if you feel as i feel and if you would seek as i seek! Then i'd ask you to stand beside me 2 weeks from today in the forums then we shall give them a 5th of november that shall never ever be forgot!

Of course it's just a joke, i was bored so i decided to do this.

I didn't bother putting on the post that it was from V for vendetta because i felt other wise it wouldn't be funny but it is indeed from that movie : D

So far some funny responces : P

Prbly shouldn't have posted the quote so early, less people would notice then. lol..

Guys I have an idea. Let's all be angry about something that actually had little to no real impact on the content of his words. Let's all just agree that it's not as fun because he didnt obey some convention that is there so people can make sense, even though he made sense in the end. It's most fun when you're not having fun, as I always say. Yay being prissy about grammar!

Guys I have an idea. Let's all be angry about something that actually had little to no real impact on the content of his words. Let's all just agree that it's not as fun because he didnt obey some convention that is there so people can make sense, even though he made sense in the end. It's most fun when you're not having fun, as I always say. Yay being prissy about grammar!

There's an interesting picture that relates to your words, now where is it...

how-vs-what-you-do-copy.png?1373849743