VN eSports?

Tay

I have seen someone take a piss of this on YouTube and upload a Narcissu speedrun. That was pretty funny XD.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, Symphonic Rain came to mind, only because it was one of the more recent games I have played. However, if you train like a pro gamer, you could probably get so good that you perfect the songs every time. In that case, there is very little to watch.

How about those dungeon raid types of games? I know there are a few VNs of that sort, though I have never played them. It might be possible to set up some tournament where a contestants begin at the same time and see who conquers the game first.

Games like Sengoku Rance (or any of those strategy games, really) could be fun to watch as a speedrun if players needed to get creative...

Except they don't. There are already a bunch of guides in "how to win in the least amount of turns" for those games. Turns out that at least in the alicesoft ones, which are the ones tld, it'll depend on who encounters specific in-game random enemies or how enemy troops are deployed, with people reloading every turn that doesn't go their way and trying again- a game where complete chance dominates who'll win isn't really what the eSports folks want. Surely, if it's a time battle, they'd also just skip the story. 

I just think this can't work out well.

I could see Baldr Sky DiveX working since it has really good gameplay. There's 3 different gameplay modes, ES which you start from the 1st floor fighting you way through mechas and you make it up to the 999th floor which is the highest point, Survivor Mode where you beat an endless wave of mechas, each wave having more powerful enemies for you to beat and that you can only take a break every 5 waves, and finally there's Baldr Hell which has 100 different scenarios ranging in difficulty from beating a bunch of weak-ass mechas to final bosses of the Baldr Sky Dive series.

For Baldr Hell I could easily see alot of potential, like set up most scenarios to be a race to see who can beat it faster.