Fall 2014 Anime Discussion

Kenshin_sama

Wait...

So when Akatsuki is going to that shop, she passed that person. Is that the same person Akatsuki fights in the first ep intro? And then Demikas trying to spoil Shiroe's plans, which when during the first ep intro he took away Shiroe while he screams to William to defeat the monster... and in the OP animation, William cried.... and Akatsuki is lying on the ground in the same alley.... and not to mention the last scene in ep 1 where Shiroe and Akatsuki talk and how they dead.... and Akatsuki saying "it's been one heck of a Christmas eve"....

I think I just spoiled myself from analyzing too much....

Wait...

So when Akatsuki is going to that shop, she passed that person. Is that the same person Akatsuki fights in the first ep intro? And then Demikas trying to spoil Shiroe's plans, which when during the first ep intro he took away Shiroe while he screams to William to defeat the monster... and in the OP animation, William cried.... and Akatsuki is lying on the ground in the same alley.... and not to mention the last scene in ep 1 where Shiroe and Akatsuki talk and how they dead.... and Akatsuki saying "it's been one heck of a Christmas eve"....

I think I just spoiled myself from analyzing too much....

Bad Jibril, bad.

After a week of vacation I am back. I decided early what I wanted to watch and went through with it yesterday. I really like what I see.

Fate/Stay Night UBW -

HYPE! The prologue was really interesting and followed the VN. Looking forward to this. I am so close to rewatching Fate Zero.  

Log Horizon S2 -

Nothing much to say. A pretty decent start. I know what I am expecting and I think they will deliver. 

Madan no Ou to Vanadis -

A weird first episode but I like it. The setting intrigues me. 

Akatsuki no Yona -

This could probably be the golden jewel for me this season. I really liked the first episode. But the opening was horrible.

Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de -

Not really my type of genre but the first episode was okey. I'm giving the anime 3 episodes or so before I decide something else.

Trinity Seven -

Also an intriguing setting but with the harem implemented. We'll see if the story is good. 

Nothing much to add at the moment. It is only the first episode.

After a week of vacation I am back. I decided early what I wanted to watch and went through with it yesterday. I really like what I see.

Fate/Stay Night UBW -

HYPE! The prologue was really interesting and followed the VN. Looking forward to this. I am so close to rewatching Fate Zero.  

Log Horizon S2 -

Nothing much to say. A pretty decent start. I know what I am expecting and I think they will deliver. 

Madan no Ou to Vanadis -

A weird first episode but I like it. The setting intrigues me. 

Akatsuki no Yona -

This could probably be the golden jewel for me this season. I really liked the first episode. But the opening was horrible.

Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de -

Not really my type of genre but the first episode was okey. I'm giving the anime 3 episodes or so before I decide something else.

Trinity Seven -

Also an intriguing setting but with the harem implemented. We'll see if the story is good. 

Nothing much to add at the moment. It is only the first episode.

Go check Donten ni Warau, then.

I think I might actually be more confused than I was after episode 1.

The whole show is just weird to me though, because as interesting as the premise could be, the way it's all executed is so beyond boring that it's hard to even sit through an episode. And yet... just like the first episode, the end of the second episode made me think, "This was so lame... but I have to see what happens next." Even though I hate pretty much every aspect of the show so far, I get the feeling I'm going to end up watching the entire thing, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I'll probably do the same and end up hating myself after.

So, the first episode from the new season of Psycho-Pass was released 2 days ago. I just now watched it, and I am pretty satisfied with how it came out. What do you guys think about it?

(P.S. Do you guys really think Kagari is dead? I refuse to believe it hahaha)

Should probably uhhh......put a spoiler tab around your last sentence?

Just did, in case I spoiled it for you I am very sorry.

Guys please don't make additional threads for anime that is airing during fall, this thread was created for that sole purpose of avoiding multiple threads.

(If I have to merge one more Grisaia thread.. I swear to god..)

Sorry about that! I have yet to understand how every function works here :P