Hey there

Raffy

Hello everyone

Since im always a pretty lost when it comes to instruction i will just jump straight to it.

My name is real name is Raphael  but i prefer Raffy   and at the moment i live in germany. Most of the time playing dota or  USF4 but since my friends are not always in the mood to play dota  or when i am too frustrated to play Street Fighter  i like to watch anime or reading visual novels because  i find them very relaxing,

My first vn was katawa shoujo because my friend told me about it and i just gave a try and really enjoyed it   but never finished the last  two routes since  i didnt like the characters ( rin , shizune). Besides Katawa Shoujo i played  Grisaia (   which i also havent finished yet ) and thats  it with my visual novel experience.

if you guys have any questions feel free to ask me

Welcome to Fuwa!

I'm Mr meogii and I enjoy making signatures! Want one?

Also, do you like Lolis or kuudere

No i dont think its necessary but ty :)

definitely kuudere since i dont like the most lolis

Also ty for the suggestions since i'm almost done with grisaia  and havent looked for a new one yet

Hello everyone

Since im always a pretty lost when it comes to instruction i will just jump straight to it.

My name is real name is Raphael  but i prefer Raffy   and at the moment i live in germany. Most of the time playing dota or  USF4 but since my friends are not always in the mood to play dota  or when i am too frustrated to play Street Fighter  i like to watch anime or reading visual novels because  i find them very relaxing,

My first vn was katawa shoujo because my friend told me about it and i just gave a try and really enjoyed it   but never finished the last  two routes since  i didnt like the characters ( rin , shizune). Besides Katawa Shoujo i played  Grisaia (   which i also havent finished yet ) and thats  it with my visual novel experience.

if you guys have any questions feel free to ask me

Welcome, Raffy (cool name). Welcome to Fuwanovel. Enjoy your stay. Oh here

449ffb964acbd200cc494c8dd69bc4fb.jpg

Have a kuudere

Tip: It's smarter if you don't reveal your name online or at least reveal that it is your real name but it is your choice man.

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwaNoBaka, please take your standard reward : a M1 Garand

M1_Garand.jpg

Also for recommendations, don't forget the Steins;Gate, and give a try to Shikkoku no Sharnoth.

Are you addicted to weapons or something? All you post to newcomers is a weapon

Osu!Osu! welcone n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

My dog has a lot of potential, you just have to unleash it.

e727719ba7.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

Osu!Osu! welcone n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

My dog has a lot of potential, you just have to unleash it.

e727719ba7.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

I like them unless it ends up  with yaoi or yuri

• 2 weeks later...