Salutations everybody!

Jass

Wassup everyone! 321Jassman here.

Well, I've been a lurker around here for some time and decided to hop in here. :) I've been a avid fan for VNs ever since I read the awesomeness that was Ever 17 (first Visual Novel evar!) and that sparked my interest for the VN genre since I enjoy reading immensely and therefore have a fine appreciation for literature of all kinds so it's pretty much a match made in heaven for me aha.

Been kicking myself for discovering VNs so dang late (near the end of 2011 in fact) so I quickly made for it by playing a rather large amount of VNs in 2012 such as Steins;Gate, Chaos;Head, Little Busters! etc...and I can say I've enjoyed them all.

I'm a native English speaker though I'm also Chinese, so I can also read Chinese with plans to study Japanese once I'm able to.

Whew, that was a long one, so anyways, nice to meet y'all and hope we all have a great time 'ere! :)

Give me your personal insights :P/>/>/>

Ehe...a review? Okie....it's really hard to put into words...in summary, Ever17 gave me one of the biggest mindf*ck in all my of years of reading. And boy, what a ride that was, it was really amazing how everything just came together in the Ture route (aka Coco's route). And really the BGM really adds to the atmosphere! So just keep on reading, and you'll be glad you did. :)/>/>

Ehe...a review? Okie....it's really hard to put into words...in summary, Ever17 gave me one of the biggest mindf*ck in all my of years of reading. And boy, what a ride that was, it was really amazing how everything just came together in the Ture route (aka Coco's route). And really the BGM really adds to the atmosphere! So just keep on reading, and you'll be glad you did. smile.gif/>/>

Is the plot that heavy?

Hello and welcome to the forum!..

Mind if I join in with your conversation with SnowPoke?

I have also played very little of Ever17 (I did only one run and I got the bad end.. so frustrating).. Also, part of the reason I stopped is because I have a hard time with the game interface..

Is the story really good?

Is the plot that heavy?

Well...it's a Visual Novel... what do you think? :P/>/> Well, yes, quite. A crapton of plotpoints littered FREAKING everywhere that will only make sense once you've read through Coco's route and you'll be like "ohhh, so that's what it was", at least, that's how it went for me.

Well, I've been a lurker around here for some time and decided to hop in here. smile.gif I've been a avid fan for VNs ever since I read the awesomeness that was Ever 17 (first Visual Novel evar!) and that sparked my interest for the VN genre since I enjoy reading immensely and therefore have a fine appreciation for literature of all kinds so it's pretty much a match made in heaven for me aha.

Been kicking myself for discovering VNs so dang late (near the end of 2011 in fact) so I quickly made for it by playing a rather large amount of VNs in 2012 such as Steins;Gate, Chaos;Head, Little Busters! etc...and I can say I've enjoyed them all.

Everyone is a lurker, don't mind it. Welcome 321Jassman! Nitro+ and KEY are good companies, have you played VN from any other companies too? Akabei Soft 2 and Type Moon are pretty good ones too, check them out if you will.

Well...it's a Visual Novel... what do you think? tongue.gif/>/> Well, yes, quite. A crapton of plotpoints littered FREAKING everywhere that will only make sense once you've read through Coco's route and you'll be like "ohhh, so that's what it was", at least, that's how it went for me.

Not all VNs have a heavy plot :P