Bishounen

Greetings.

Newbie Shiro-chan here.

I decided to make this thread to talk about bishounen in general. Do you have any favorite one? What is the most important thing for a bishounen?

My favorite is Shougo Makishima, from psycho-pass. I'm not so big on the violent ones like Kogami, but Makishima is just great. Also, he's so white. Plus, doing all of that because he's lonely... It makes me want to hug him.

vGxS5du.jpg

Also, gender-bendered Futo looks unexpectedly good.

xOzfyff.jpg

Excuse my callowness when it comes to matters of bishounen, but I find Kyouya from Ouran Host Club to be attractive regardless of one's gender.

I also seem to be inexperienced with finding flattering pictures online. Well, here's one, but I think the anime portrays him better:

EDIT: Dangit, link deleted. Sorry.

Another mainstream choice is Sebastian from Black Butler.

My favorite bishounen is of course from Gekkan Shoujo Nozakikun

Of Course my favorite personal is Nozaki-kun :D

he is manga writer, shoujo manga.

but he don't know about "love".
his behavior make my stomach dancing :D

because i don't have so much about genre bishounen :P

Hohohoho at last we have Bishie thread huh.

Anyway i couldnt find Bishie that catch my eye in Anime, However there r a lots of Bishie that i like from Mangas.

Some of my fav is

21868e93d0.jpgAllen, from Royal Seventeen manga. He is almost perfect in anyways. However the reason why i like him so much that her love for Rumina is so passionate and will do anything for her

and

a214479e2c.jpgHondou, from a manga called Lovenista. Violent yet have a secret hobby that is so sexy. I love how he can appreciate the beauty of Yun

Fyi those 2 came from manga created by Kayono-sensei. Really love her work, but these 2 r my fav Bishie from her work.

And i got lots of Bishie what i like from other author too.

My favorite bishounen is of course from Gekkan Shoujo Nozakikun

Of Course my favorite personal is Nozaki-kun  :D

he is manga writer, shoujo manga.

but he don't know about "love".
his behavior make my stomach dancing  :D

because i don't have so much about genre bishounen  :P

LOL. You're forgettting, Nozaki-kun WISHES he was born a bishonen. He curses his big muscular build getting in the way.

I watched D Grey Man because I thought Kanda was a girl on the cover. Blatant false addy. They knew I like my girls with swords and ponytails.

3450434.jpg

Here's one fan girl's depiction of him

Yuu.Kanda.240.1416981.jpg

Ohh yes! Bishounen discussion ^^ I tend to like alpha males more but, I have quite a few bishes I enjoy. I guess I like the stoic ones or the overzealous ones the most. A lot of villain characters usually draw me in more if they have one of those qualities too. For me, a bishounen has to be pretty above all else. Other than that, I have no set standard for them haha

A lot of my favorites have been mentioned so, here's two I adore.

Jin - Samurai Champloo

tumblr_mij4dl1Pp21rs5vzro1_r1_500.png

Genjo Sanzo - Saiyuki

sanzo.jpg

I'm a guy and strangely enough I like Bishounens, I don't know why though.

Touga Kiryuu from Revolutionary Girl Utena probabaly being my favorite.

1501193113_touga.jpg

Oh, actually scratch that! Touga is my second favorite with Howl from Howl's Moving Castle being my number one favorite.

3613-1157983739.jpg

More Howl:

HowlsMovingCastle-Howlblonde.jpg

The greatest compliment I ever received (regarding my looks) was when somebody told me I kind of look like Howl. ^_^

Ohh yes! Bishounen discussion ^^ I tend to like alpha males more but, I have quite a few bishes I enjoy. I guess I like the stoic ones or the overzealous ones the most. A lot of villain characters usually draw me in more if they have one of those qualities too. For me, a bishounen has to be pretty above all else. Other than that, I have no set standard for them haha

What is this alpha male species? The male mc of a harem show?  :lol:

What is this alpha male species? The male mc of a harem show?  :lol:

I guess it'd be the manly big and strong male, for example: Sakaki Shio - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

F11.jpg

On a side note, Kenichi also got some bishounens.

Fuurinji Saiga - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

historys_strongest_disciple_kenichi__fur