Greetings

Well met. I'm shiro-chan.

To introduce myself... Well, I love white. It washes away everything until there's nothing left besides peace. Such a beautiful color. It makes me think of enlightenment. If there are souls and afterlife, I wonder what do you have to do to be sent to a pure-white place.

Also, I like yaoi. There's something wonderful about breaking taboos and seeing bishounen act embarassed.

Something else to begin conversation.... Ah, the character in my picture is Mononobe no Futo, from touhou. She was based off of Futsuhime, Emperor Sushun's wife. I also see beauty in the yamato nadeshiko, if only because they remember me of white.

For favorite visual novels... I suppose I enjoyed Swan Song and DRAMAtical murder a lot.

I hope you welcome me warmly. Let's all have an enjoyable, peaceful, pure-white life here together.

Welcome to fuwanovel,i don't know anything about yaoi but grisaia and majikoi are good vn

Grisaia was interesting in it's own way. Indeed, it's a really good VN. I'll have to check on majikoi. Thanks for the suggestions.

Welcome to the forums Shiro-chan! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Seems like an energetic greeting. I hope we get along.

Welcome! Have a chibi saber: 

Saber.full.1058800.jpg

My thanks to you as well. Sharing what we enjoy is wonderful.

I like the color white too. It reminds me of winter. Welcome to the forums!

I see. Winter is indeed wonderful. Thanks for the welcome, it's great to see fellow people who enjoy white.

Welcome to the fuwaa~ forums!

I'm sure you'll... enjoy... your time here!

Is fuwa supposed to mean "fluffy"? If so, it reminds me of a sheep. It's a fine name.

Welcome to the fuwa forums!

You'll come across a lot of white every time you post something on the forums Hehehe

Hm. Thank you all for the greetings.

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

I honestly don't have the koalafications, my puns are unbearable, I'm not lion

7af5b1efdb.jpg

You like Yaoi?? that means you like traps right?? Thats means you are closer to paradise on earth.

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

I honestly don't have the koalafications, my puns are unbearable, I'm not lion

7af5b1efdb.jpg

You like Yaoi?? that means you like traps right?? Thats means you are closer to paradise on earth.

I enjoy normal yaoi over traps, but traps aren't bad. Maybe I'll end up changing my mind if I talk to a sommelier like you.

The puns are interesting, even if not very funny. I hope we'll get along.

Welcome to the forums! Interesting taste, I actually love black, it's such a strong color, everything seems to blend in perfectly with it.

I see from this post and your signature that we'll become arch-rivals soon.

Jokes aside, black is also fine. I'm entranced by the way white is used and what emotions and symbols it conveys, not the color itself. From oblivion to peace, order to nothingness, I just can't dislike any of the ways white is used.

thanks for the welcome, I hope we get along.

I see from this post and your signature that we'll become arch-rivals soon.

Jokes aside, black is also fine. I'm entranced by the way white is used and what emotions and symbols it conveys, not the color itself. From oblivion to peace, order to nothingness, I just can't dislike any of the ways white is used.

thanks for the welcome, I hope we get along.

I just changed it, now what you said seems really weird, oh well.

I also don't just like black for the color itself, I have some other reasons but let's not get into it here. I like you, I'll be hoping to see you more around.

I enjoy normal yaoi over traps, but traps aren't bad. Maybe I'll end up changing my mind if I talk to a sommelier like you.

The puns are interesting, even if not very funny. I hope we'll get along.

a848c2a851.gifehhh~~~~why?

Anyway Yes, we can talk all day long about traps and things...maybe you can teach me how to enjoy Yaoi too, since i watched one or two Yaoi animes too.

Please go to this thread 

Hope to see you there!!

I just changed it, now what you said seems really weird, oh well.

I also don't just like black for the color itself, I have some other reasons but let's not get into it here. I like you, I'll be hoping to see you more around.

Yes, I'll be spending some time around fuwa. Hope to see you around as well.

a848c2a851.gifehhh~~~~why?

Anyway Yes, we can talk all day long about traps and things...maybe you can teach me how to enjoy Yaoi too, since i watched one or two Yaoi animes too.

Please go to this thread 

Hope to see you there!!

I'll pay a visit to the thread and check it out. Seems interesting.

Yo Shiro-chan names FoggyOrchid (as you can see) but you can call me Ethan (insert inspirational quote here) with that said welcome fuwa. Stay safe and you know.......keep it up 

giphy.gif

Inspirational quotes often don't make sense when you think about them. I'll go with "the law doesn't protect people, people protect the law" from psycho-pass here, even though it's awfully out of context.

I appreciate the thoughts, though. Thanks for the welcome, hope we get along.

Inspirational quotes often don't make sense when you think about them. I'll go with "the law doesn't protect people, people protect the law" from psycho-pass here, even though it's awfully out of context.

I appreciate the thoughts, though. Thanks for the welcome, hope we get along.

hmm i see you have a very philosophical/diplomatic mindset.... it's nice to see some who picks there words carefully. Sorry if that sounds weird i am not so good at choosing my own words and i have bad grammar lol

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Even your name is white, nice!

Have a moe:

pXPwwJX.jpg

Indeed it is. Thanks for the welcome.

Have you found your comyu already?

Welcome to the party! :D Have something from me.

A theme song

Thank you. I'm fond of music, but I can't listen to it right now. I'll be sure to check it when I'm home.

welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your time here!

That's my plan. Hope we get along.

I really like white, as well. I hope you like it here nearly a fourth as much as you probably enjoy the meaning of white.

I certainly hope so as well. Thanks for the greetings.

hmm i see you have a very philosophical/diplomatic mindset.... it's nice to see some who picks there words carefully. Sorry if that sounds weird i am not so good at choosing my own words and i have bad grammar lol

English isn't my first language, so I also have troubles with it. Can't speak for everyone, but no need to worry over grammar. 

Welcome to Fuwa, soon to be the promised Loli Land! Have a loli:

DzDtmdc.jpg

If you're looking for recommendations, I strongly recommend Umineko no Naku Koro ni. ^_^

I like taboo breaker too, but in my case, not yaoi; I like sibling romance.

Well, hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

Welcome to Fuwa, where everyone is weird and no one cares. I also like white and, of course, black. Like monmon, I'm also something of a "trap lover". Anyway enjoy your stay, you'll surely find something, or someone, to entertain yourself with here.