Introduction

dabuddah453

Please, play this while you read this introduction!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JVwfJGfins

Oh hey, I always lurked without making an account. Ultimately made an account today and wanna get pumping stuff out. I will be known soon! Either in a bad way or a good way >.>

As long as I leave an impression, right? I intend to make good impressions. But anywhoodley whoo, I enjoy musics of varietal sorts. I am interested in RPGs in many varieties. Usually BioWare-esque. But I long for the days of when I will fall into a radioactive waste, or an alien princess that looks like a buxom young blonde woman will fall into my lap. Or just get the Item of Power that makes me relevant to save the world.

But then again, who doesn't? I wanna make a visual novel at one point, Check my signature because copying and pasting is for people who are prepared. Also known as soon as I post I'll add in an edit >.>

Edit/Addition:

If I had to be to design a Visual Novel, I'd likely mash BioWare PC Customization (Albeit Anime-Based)PC Classes (Strong Male, Strong Female, Supportive Male, Supportive Female, etc.)Super PowersJapanese Art Styles, and Standard Anime Plots. Now we wait and see how long it takes for you guys to realize that I changed the video,Lemme know if you are interested in helping me with this only-happening-if-enough-people-are-interested. Or if you're interested in it happening.

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

Enjoy a pun and a Francis Walsingham

Never make fun of a Scotsman's traditional garb. You could get kilt that way.

2b0fc695f9.jpg

Do you like traps? Because if you do, you are one step closer to a paradise on this earth.

P.S= man....i love this version of "Happy"

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

Enjoy a pun and a Francis Walsingham

Never make fun of a Scotsman's traditional garb. You could get kilt that way.

Do you like traps? Because if you do, you are one step closer to a paradise on this earth.

P.S= man....i love this version of "Happy"

Weird Al is the best Parody Artist. Ever.

I could get kilt, surely. I find myself being a little sheepish around traditional Scotsman garbs.

welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your time here!

and read majikoi!

I'm waiting on that Miyako route to get finished up :P

Welcome to the party! :D I hope the VN you want to make turns out really well.

I already have the plot all lined up, just gotta type it and find someone willing to draw it. I don't wanna ask someone to draw it without me already having made at least 98% of the typing stuff done. If I ever decide to actually work on it actively, I'll be sure to throw it up here, lol

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

What's your favourite VN?

My favorite Visual Novel (thus far) is Snow Sakura, it was my first one after Katawa Shoujo. I immensely enjoyed it and that is what sealed the deal on my desire to play VNs.

Edit:

I'm weird though and really only do the route I want rather than the all the multiple routes because for some reason I choose the one I really wanna do first, then I get satisfied that I did the route I wanna do. lol