Samurai Quest - A Very Low Budget MSPaint Visual Novel

Aniki

Eh, I didn't really care about them in the first place. I just want Kanra's deredere ending.

Say, 'The gods communicate with me, believe it or not. Here, ask me anything that I shouldn't know. They'll tell me the answer.'

Bzz2rXs.png

7nKyOCl.png

"Unless its about the future. Back to the Future warned me about that sort of thing." 

VcfMXus.png

Say at your brain are okay but you are just crazy right now

x1T1BpK.png

HaL3eqZ.png

Kanra left the store. She left the rest of her doughnuts and placed 1300円 with a note on the table. The note said "Sorry for wasting your time. Take this as compensation."

Your boss didn't pay you.

Before this thread descends into Oblivion, I'll have to ask. Has the gamemaster perished?

That is doubtful (for he keeps having a birthday every sodding day), but not impossible.

Unless he got bored, that incurable disease... Or, you know, real life. 

He died of old age, obviously. Having so many birthdays comes at a cost.

Wow, I sure missed a lot. btw, is there anyway of entering an Aniki route? She IS the only female we've seen other than Kanra. And if there is another female, we really need a few clues to her existence. For now, if you happen to meet her father, ask him if he remembers any of his daughters freinds names.

If I die, someone take over.

Fret not, fellow lovers of the glorious Samurai Quest. In accordance with Aniki's moribund last wishes, I would gladly take it upon myself to continue the journey. My MS Paint skills are famed for their singularity, my productions adored for their magniloquence, as is evident in the following masterpiece:

vI3sTIN.png