Samurai Quest - A Very Low Budget MSPaint Visual Novel

Aniki

Note: Due to the game's initial success, €50 has been added to the budget. We'll start using that by improving character appearances. We'll start with Mikado-kun. (If you want the old models back, though, just request it.)

At your request, Mikado led you to the West Edo Pub, a hidden pub located at the eastern portion of Edo. That's some strange naming.

M8xSCfx.png

You went and investigated the alcohol. A bottle of sake caught your eyes. It was full, and it seemed to be fresh from the farms. On the bottom of the bottle, a message stated the bottle of sake was born on 1 August 1814. Oh, great. It really is fresh from the farms. You opened the bottle. You decided to sniff a good amount of the sake. It smelled nice. You placed the cap back on... then suddenly...

NrQ3EWo.png

Say, "You still haven't answered my question. But nevermind. We were actually looking for clues and info on where to find the hideout we talked about earlier. Apparently, the owner here might have an idea as to where we can find it."

(I don't want to hog the spotlight all to myself? Where's the rest of the people with their ridiculous suggestions? :o)

Say, "You still haven't answered my question. But nevermind. We were actually looking for clues and info on where to find the hideout we talked about earlier. Apparently, the owner here might have an idea as to where we can find it."

qzSD0Zv.png

sr2pLog.png

qCqb0Vx.png

8yFBFQa.png

NNLG7aQ.png

gYont8n.png

(I don't want to hog the spotlight all to myself? Where's the rest of the people with their ridiculous suggestions? :o)

They're probably waiting for some action to happen. This is a VN. Things will go very slowly .

(I'll leave it to you? Well, what a useful boss this one is. And it's his own sister as well.)

Indeed he is. He'll leave everything to you. He is paying you, after all. The sister is just really cold.

Say, "Information isn't free? Yes, I understand. What is it you want, then?"

Sidequest!

mSJZw7z.png

(And here I had an amazing persuasion plan all set up and ready to go, and then she tells me she doesn't need money...)
Clarify a detail, here.
"Toei Shipyard? Is that were I'm supposed to deliver the items, or is it a suggestion as to where to get them from?"
Whatever the response, ask Kamakura: "And you, Kamakura-san, since we need this info for the raid, the very least you could do is tell me where I could possibly find a... 'nifty european hat' and a rifle".

Your good at advancing the plot Tiaga. I'll wait until something interesting happens, #more-heroins, then I'll hop on :D

I'm thoroughly enjoying this, but I do worry as to whether other people wouldn't want to participate as well.

(And here I had an amazing persuasion plan all set up and ready to go, and then she tells me she doesn't need money...)

Clarify a detail, here.

"Toei Shipyard? Is that were I'm supposed to deliver the items, or is it a suggestion as to where to get them from?"

dUpzr3T.png

Whatever the response, ask Kamakura: "And you, Kamakura-san, since we need this info for the raid, the very least you could do is tell me where I could possibly find a... 'nifty european hat' and a rifle".

H29V04Y.png