Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

Someone above has really begun to dislike you. You should probably go to a Exorcist or something before it reaches Majikoi dreams 

*starts screaming in Aramaic*

See?  I'm not possessed!

Divine Punishment XDD at it's best

Fight me IRL, god(s).  Bet they're too chicken to meet me by the flagpole after school.

Yumiko wound up becoming my favorite girl in the game. Though that being said her route really isn't anything to brag about. If you're into Kuudere's it'll hit all the right notes and overall it's a pretty good read. But it's not going to make a believer out of you if you weren't that big on her to begin with IMO. I will say overall it had less issues with it than most of the other routes. I found Amane's flashback too long, Michiru's and Sachi's stuff too out there, and Makina's ending kinda meh. Yumiko had the best balance for me.

I like Yumiko. She's the 2nd best character in Grisaia. 

Who's the best character, in your opinion?  It's pretty obvious who mine is.

Yumiko wound up becoming my favorite girl in the game. Though that being said her route really isn't anything to brag about. If you're into Kuudere's it'll hit all the right notes and overall it's a pretty good read. But it's not going to make a believer out of you if you weren't that big on her to begin with IMO. I will say overall it had less issues with it than most of the other routes. I found Amane's flashback too long, Michiru's and Sachi's stuff too out there, and Makina's ending kinda meh. Yumiko had the best balance for me.

I don't really understand the bold section...too "out there"?

I don't really understand the bold section...too "out there"?

Could've phrased it a little better but I think Michiru's route was a little too outlandish with some of the story elements and it didn't do much for me. Sachi was the same to a lesser extent. Just had some trouble accepting a couple ideas

^And the prophecy which has been foretold since the beginning of time has been fullfilled: "And lo," said the moderator with quad pink wings descending upon Yumiko worshippers, "You are now banished to the abyss of pointless chit chatters and ramblings; for eternity. I don't want another Majikoi thread here."

- Fuwanovel Volume 18 Chapter 2

^And the prophecy which has been foretold since the beginning of time has been fullfilled: "And lo," said the moderator with quad pink wings descending upon Yumiko worshippers, "You are now banished to the abyss of pointless chit chatters and ramblings; for eternity. I don't want another Majikoi thread here."

- Fuwanovel Volume 18 Chapter 2

Praise the Lord!  Amen!

Seems like we've reached the point where half of the posts are just random chatter. Time to move to G&C guys, I don't want another Majikoi thread here.

I'm just surprised that it took this long to get moved.  It's pretty much been random Grisaia chatter for several weeks now.