Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

I've only seen Michiru, Sachi and Makina used as avatars until now. I don't remember anyone using either Yumiko or Amane.

I've seen a bunch of people using Amane, at least after I started posting again several months after I first joined.  A lot of them either stopped frequenting Fuwa's forums or changed their avatars, so...you're pretty much right.

I've seen a bunch of people using Amane, at least after I started posting again several months after I first joined.  A lot of them either stopped frequenting Fuwa's forums or changed their avatars, so...you're pretty much right.

Done, I went full Amane. Now I have Amane in my sig and avatar.

I actually used both. Amane for a short time until I started liking Yumiko better. The picture I used for Yumiko wasn't too flattering so I removed it as I started getting into AGK...

^But that one's hawt. We needed another female here after Zeno went male on us. 

I had to balance it out. I found this one by accident I think it might even be related to Meikyuu or Rakuen.

I actually used both. Amane for a short time until I started liking Yumiko better. The picture I used for Yumiko wasn't too flattering so I removed it as I started getting into AGK...

^But that one's hawt. We needed another female here after Zeno went male on us. 

Dude.  Don't diss the Brosuke, or he'll use his patented Brosuke Strike on you.

I had to balance it out. I found this one by accident I think it might even be related to Meikyuu or Rakuen.

Yep, it's from Rakuen, I'm pretty sure.  Saw a few CGs from it that had Amane wearing that shirt while I was scouring the web for Yumiko pics.

Dude.  Don't diss the Brosuke, or he'll use his patented Brosuke Strike on you.

Yep, it's from Rakuen, I'm pretty sure.  Saw a few CGs from it that had Amane wearing that shirt while I was scouring the web for Yumiko pics.

Well since a shirt isn't exactly a spoiler, I didn't mind using it. Brosuke has his best scenes when talking about girls, you'll see later on.

It took way too long to be able to find this one image. Q_Q

But well, I'm now a female  :D

It's nice to see this thread is somewhat back on topic again.

Hold on, I just ordered a 10 ft (304 cm) pole from amazon. Please hold still.

edit: Someone else decided to parody Yuuji in this scene

ADX6sgv.gif