Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

I'm just surprised that it took this long to get moved.  It's pretty much been random Grisaia chatter for several weeks now.

I kinda forgot to monitor it for some time, which is exactly how the Majikoi thread ended up being what it is now >_>

TBH the G&C solution isn't exactly satisfying either but locking the topic sounds a bit unfair.

It needs something to be under something more horrible, like a graveyard subforum for threads that die out and get constantly resurrected by necromancers.

I still haven't touched the Majikoi thread since I'm under the impression that it's a bunch of LARPers in there pretending, because it's in the G&C section and all ya know.

I kinda forgot to monitor it for some time, which is exactly how the Majikoi thread ended up being what it is now >_>

TBH the G&C solution isn't exactly satisfying either but locking the topic sounds a bit unfair.

Well, thanks for not completely shutting us down.  I'd have nowhere else to spam Yumiko pics otherwise, and that would just be horrible.

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger.  Yumiko's thread shall live on, and be reborn in all its glory, like the mighty phoenix.

ALL HAIL YUMIKO.

It's a line from the ritual that followers of Drowned God, the god of the sea-faring Ironborn, recite.  Here's the wiki page, and here's the full recital thingy:

Priest: Let <person> your servant be born again from the sea, as you were. Bless him with salt, bless him with stone, bless him with steel.

Response: What is dead may never die.

Priest: What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger

I really need to read some more books...

I'm looking for someone to work on an analysis with me. A few months ago I made one for Makina's route and I plan on making one for each girl, so right now I'm planning on doing Yumiko's route. At first I thought about doing by myself but I think it would be interesting to try doing it with someone, my reason is because I'm not the biggest fan or her, therefore I want someone who loves her, enough to see good points that I might overlook due to my "dislike" of the route. If anyone is interested, pm me.

And here are some images so I can say that I made a contribution to the thread - most probably have been posted already, but it won't hurt to try:

tB9tIox.jpg