A new foe has appeared !

Nerathim

Hi everyone !

About myself, I'm a visual-novel fan (and a lurker) from France and since January of this year I wasn't too much in otaku culture, I played mainly at videogames and read books.

I was introduced to VNs thanks to Higurashi  and its amazing french translation, since I was so much intrigued by the genre that I worked my english so I could do Umineko and I did a bunch of visual novels since. I really like this genre because it combines music and text (an audio-book to put it shortly, I was looking for that), that was quite the discovery for me haha. As for my tastes concerning them, the way I rate a visual novel is pretty random (despite the fact that I seem to rate very accurately with comma) given the fact my favorite changes everyday...unfailing logic here.
If I were to quote two characters it would be Kazami Yuuji from Grisaia, simply the most hilarious and also interesting character from a videogame or anime imo, although it does not seem like it to me but I learned a bunch of things from him. The second would be Konohana Lucia from Rewrite, i'm a filthy 07th Expansion fanboy and I was totally busted by her quality, the quality of her route and her relationship with Kotarou, all of these aspects have definitely seduced me.
And yes, about my favorites publishers, they are 07th Expansion and Type-Moon without thinking, I'm a real fan of these two, 07th Expansion for the amazing soundtrack (Umineko haha), the atmosphere totally different from the classic VN stories (avoiding all the clichés with the characters from Higurashi and Umineko, up to proposing a cast mainly composed by adults) and Type-Moon for the almighty Nasuverse of course.
Finally I started to watch some animes recently, visuals novels are really close to animes after all and most of them are translated in english haha,it was time to put myself in it, I think.

I hope I can get along well with everyone here !

Welcome to Fuwa! Have a loli:

sample_30666fab71538cd397a4759b65178c09e

I finished Umineko myself recently, and yeah it's first on my ranking now, that's how good it was.

Hope have fun and I'll see you around.

Everyone is a potential lolicon, no exceptions. Once you embrace that potential, you'll be above human. That said, consider joining our ranks.

Photochop_zps5c76baae.jpg