Ren's Monthly Fuwanovel Activity - Cryptic Puzzle Sleuthing

OriginalRen

If you solved the anagram, doesn't that mean you're done...? How can you be stumped? And, "next clue?" Does he only hand out clues to people who've done the anagram? Are there several phases to this? This wasn't the final form???

Nope, there are several steps. Solving one clue leads you to another until the very end. Good luck!

If you solved the anagram, doesn't that mean you're done...? How can you be stumped? And, "next clue?" Does he only hand out clues to people who've done the anagram? Are there several phases to this? This wasn't the final form???

There are several phases- solving the anagram points you towards the next one. 

As for me, I'm having a pretty hard time figuring out where to go next at the stage I'm on. How obvious is it that you're done when you reach the last clue?

There are several phases- solving the anagram points you towards the next one. 

As for me, I'm having a pretty hard time figuring out where to go next at the stage I'm on. How obvious is it that you're done when you reach the last clue?

The ending point is very clear, don't worry.

On 7/16/2014 at 10:18 PM, Kendjin said:

Nice work Ren, as you can imagine, I won't be joining due to being in TS at the time, I wish everyone all the best in getting this quiz complete :D

Thank you! And thank you for telling the truth.  so I respect your guys' honesty.

Doing this so you get a notification

Will you post the solution of the anagram today? (You said you'd share the solution to a clue the next day and it seems that everyone that passes the anagram pretty much wins, so manybe you could do this to spice things up :P)

The way you said it, I'm pretty sure we're stuck at the same place here.

Will you post the solution of the anagram today? (You said you'd share the solution to a clue the next day and it seems that everyone that passes the anagram pretty much wins, so manybe you could do this to spice things up :P)

Nope.

The competition is heating up! Once the final spot is filled, I will begin posting previous day hints. I plan to have a runner-up circuit drawing with another set of members for those that didn't make it into the top 5, seeing as a lot of you are wracking your brains about this. As for the runner-up prize, I am not sure what I want it to be yet, so hang tight.

Keep at it!

Update: Please Read

Congratulations to Tenkuru for snagging the final spot of the main prize drawing! Thank you to all that participated and for being so patient. But before you give up and throw in the towel, listen closely. Seeing as this activity has wracked a lot of people's brains, I have decided to run a circuit for another 5 members to be entered to win a runner-up prize. Keep solving the puzzle everyone!

Now that the competition is closed, I will start to post clues throughout the week if people are still stuck. Winners? Please keep what you know to yourself if at all possible, and good luck to everyone else!