• Kurome
    • Lubock
    • Chelsea
    • Senryuu, Seryuu
    • Najenda
    • Bols
    • Run
    • Wave
  2. 2. Manga Readers: What will Mine's fate be?

• Killed by Esdeath
    • Kills Esdeath
    • Survives but doesn't Kill Esdeath
    • Survives but Tatsumi dies
    • Mein will survive and reign as the new Queen and everyone will bow down to her and praise her as the Goddess she is.
    • Mine dies by someone other than Esdeath
  3. 3. Who's your favorite pairing?

• Tatsumi x Mine - They're actually a couple...
    • Tatsumi x Esdeath - ...who aren't as hot as this pairing...
    • Tatsumi x Akame ...but If only Akame had more lines...
    • Wave x Kurome ...then they'd be like this (future) duo...
    • Tatsumi x Bulat - ...p.s. we all regret Bulat's death.

This poll is closed to new votes

Well Esdeath's character design has long been revealed

She'll be voiced the same person that sang this  (Hope i don't ruin some expectations :lol:)

And she's Chrome from Katekyo Hitman Reborn too D:

I'm still hoping Esdese will have a change of heart. Although she's an inhuman... Err woman, she's likeable when she goes all lovey-dovey for Tatsumi.

I'll probably never see her on Night Raid's side though, not when everyone has death flags popping out all the time in that manga :c

Well Esdeath's character design has long been revealed

She'll be voiced the same person that sang this  (Hope i don't ruin some expectations :lol:)

Wow that voice...for some reason imagining someone like esdeth having that voice feels like its coming straight out of a horror movie. U know where you would see a cute little stuffed rabbit like thing with a knife covered in blood and surrounded by human entrails.(shudders)

Wow that voice...for some reason imagining someone like esdeth having that voice feels like its coming straight out of a horror movie. U know where you would see a cute little stuffed rabbit like thing with a knife covered in blood and surrounded by human entrails.(shudders)

Okay I retract my statement. Her voicing is perfect, its exactly how I imagined it while I was reading the manga.

yellow.

i think im one of the few that thinks mein will die ***BUT*** that esdeath will have nothing to do with it.

there is little to no way for night to infiltrate the palace, and even if rubboc did crack, the PMs son is the one responsible for tracking them down. i doubt esdeath will just follow them.

plus, if love is a new experience for esdeath, then so would heartbreak. it will probobly be one of the few times that esdeath loses (even if not in fighting) and will either A)make her worse or b) make her change to win over the one she loves (which most folks want anyway, plus, there is no reason to doubt it JUST yet)

my suspicion is that rubboc and tatsumi (or just rubboc) get freed by the government offical that relayed the information about the rebellions to the kid emperor a few chapters back, wild hunt follows (with the army) and a member of night raid dies (mine is my suspicion) and wathcing the anime that focused on mine, she will probobly be crucifed in the manner that she sais she would not end up in, crushing tatsumi.

And if tatsumi does escape as well, he witnesses her dying moments and is crushed all the same.

meanwhile, esdeath would be in the capital all down and such, thinking about what to do (if she did not defect) and will probobly be defeated during the rebellion (not killed) and she and Tatsumi end up together some way (probobly due to Tatsumi not wanting to lose anyone else he cared about, even if its a little in esdeaths case)

either way, before the sotry ends, i want esdeath and tatsumi together.

i highly doubt that she would just out right defect, and its even less liekly for night raid or the rebellion to accept her. so if it took a while, she gathers up her army to fight the imperial gaurd and evens the odds somewhat (she did say boricks gaurd was the only forcd capable of stopping her, this would even the odds somewhat)

thats what i think at least.

This link is to another forum i posted to (look for 'nice') listing esdeaths good points and bad points. i wrote it to see between the lines of what esdeath would do next. and also that the data book is about the chracters thus far, not a spoiler for the future. even if esdeath reminds folks that evil is evil, the list i made would certainly prove that. point made. and even if main was written to be tatsumis partner, there is nothing that says she is supposed to live or stay that way (break up maybe).

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=104799&page=283

PMs son

PMS

PMs son

PMS is annoying

The PMs son is annoying

PMS makes an appearance once a month

The PMs son makes an appearance once a month...

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Also I can see Mine getting killed by a lot of people other than Esdeath. Borick, Syura, Kurome, Wave, etc. Hell, Lubbock could have motive to kill her depending on this next chapter.

Crucified huh... yeah I can see that happening. 

Just got to chapter 45... I like Edese and all... The manga is named after Akame so a little biased... Leone is a nee-san type... BUT after reading to this point and seeing how Tatsumi sorta choice Mein I can't deny she is best girl (for the time being or maybe 5ever I hope its 5ever). Long live Tatsumi x Mein! 

Just got to chapter 45... I like Edese and all... The manga is named after Akame so a little biased... Leone is a nee-san type... BUT after reading to this point and seeing how Tatsumi sorta choice Mein I can't deny she is best girl (for the time being or maybe 5ever I hope its 5ever). Long live Tatsumi x Mein! 

i say long live TatsumiXEdeath

but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Personally, i like mein as another supporting character than a love interest. her cheeky stabs and mocking of Tatsumi was funny. i find that their pairing is rather off and too rushed, seeing as Tatsumi did not have feelings for her. honestly, i don't see why he actually accepted, even he said he did not know how to respond and seemed to just go with it. not that there wasn't something there, but then, there is sparks between Tatsumi and several other women too.

If Tatsumi had to be with a women of Night raid, I'd rather it was Chelsea. would of made her end more traumatising though, but then there are plenty of hints that Mein is also going to a heavy end.

Since i support Esdeath with Tatsumi, i would rather Esdeath win Tatsumi over with love and affection than going insane and killing anything that moved. otherwise the chance is all but nil and her feelings would only serve as a vulnerability. To that end, i'd like for Tatsumi and Mein to break up, or Mein acknowledging Esdeath as a love rival of sorts (which she sort of does) with Esdeath winning eventually.

well, Esdeath baisically suffered her first loss in anything by finding out about Tatsumi having a Girlfriend. and the PM did say that one can learn from defeat. i'd rather Esdeath changes now instead of being on the sidelines all crushed, or beserk. otherwise the arguments about her on other threads (and out hearts) wont be over for some time.

damn this monthly release. i want to know what happens NOW! hell, i'd live as Tatsumi if i could just to figure it all out.

damn this monthly release. i want to know what happens NOW! hell, i'd live as Tatsumi if i could just to figure it all out.

Considering the man's harem is at the point where he could have a different woman for each weekday, I'd think a lot of people would want to live as Tatsumi for a whole slew of reasons.

i say long live TatsumiXEdeath

but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Personally, i like mein as another supporting character than a love interest. her cheeky stabs and mocking of Tatsumi was funny. i find that their pairing is rather off and too rushed, seeing as Tatsumi did not have feelings for her. honestly, i don't see why he actually accepted, even he said he did not know how to respond and seemed to just go with it. not that there wasn't something there, but then, there is sparks between Tatsumi and several other women too.

If Tatsumi had to be with a women of Night raid, I'd rather it was Chelsea. would of made her end more traumatising though, but then there are plenty of hints that Mein is also going to a heavy end.

Since i support Esdeath with Tatsumi, i would rather Esdeath win Tatsumi over with love and affection than going insane and killing anything that moved. otherwise the chance is all but nil and her feelings would only serve as a vulnerability. To that end, i'd like for Tatsumi and Mein to break up, or Mein acknowledging Esdeath as a love rival of sorts (which she sort of does) with Esdeath winning eventually.

well, Esdeath baisically suffered her first loss in anything by finding out about Tatsumi having a Girlfriend. and the PM did say that one can learn from defeat. i'd rather Esdeath changes now instead of being on the sidelines all crushed, or beserk. otherwise the arguments about her on other threads (and out hearts) wont be over for some time.

I really like Esdese but unfortunately when the series puts X and Y together I have to ship it, just the way it goes. I was all for Esdese before that but now my support belongs with Mein.

I really like Esdese but unfortunately when the series puts X and Y together I have to ship it, just the way it goes. I was all for Esdese before that but now my support belongs with Mein.

If her hair wasn't tied into pig tails, I'd be all for it too. When she leaves her hair down, she looks like a chibi Esdeath.