Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Why u all get UR Kotori so easy T_T, i need kotori too....

Well, seeing as this 10+1 draw was paid for I would be super pissed if I were to get like 1 SR or some shit like that too. Got lucky this time I guess  :P Now that I have both Pure and Cool URs I should be skipping out on 10+1 draws until the Smile Rin UR is added to do my draws. 

Well, seeing as this 10+1 draw was paid for I would be super pissed if I were to get like 1 SR or some shit like that too. Got lucky this time I guess :P Now that I have both Pure and Cool URs I should be skipping out on 10+1 draws until the Smile Rin UR is added to do my draws.

There's a chance I'd pay for the Rin UR draw.

BSkFTqc.jpg

Two SRs

RIN!!! にゃ

My first draw was without a guaranteed SR and I got Eri and Rin SRs

So, I'm pretty much at the breaking point of getting combo breaks. I've literally quit out of songs 15 seconds in because I get a good right away, not even bothering finishing. I've also just dropped my phone and failed because of it. I don't know how much more I can take.

I just heard this and I love it (start dash)

AnimalSounds, make sure you tell us what you get when you do it!! Good luck!

I've started measuring time in units of lp instead of minutes, it's kind of interesting. normally I would walk my dog for twenty five minutes, but tehse days I walk him for four lp.Ihave to be out the door in one lp! that kind of thing xD. I feel like it's a sign of addiction, but lp isnt a bad replacement for the minute u.u

I just heard this and I love it (start dash)

AnimalSounds, make sure you tell us what you get when you do it!! Good luck!

I've started measuring time in units of lp instead of minutes, it's kind of interesting. normally I would walk my dog for twenty five minutes, but tehse days I walk him for four lp.Ihave to be out the door in one lp! that kind of thing xD. I feel like it's a sign of addiction, but lp isnt a bad replacement for the minute u.u

I like her facial expression. I can't decide if I like hers or Umi's vocals more right now. 

#1 waifu is Hanayo. I'm glad she isn't all that popular so she can be all mine, hah-!!

My first favorites were Eli, Maki and Nico though and I still like them a lot. Eli because her design won me over at once, Maki because tsundere love <3, and Nico because she has one of my favorite personality types ever. I'm just not into lolis so she's not a waifu to me :P

Ex songs are fun i can FC these two with a little practice.

But sincw the notes are moving faster it's harder to get perfects.

I got 2 love gems out of then already.

Also i got a Rin with my daily scout! And it was one i didn't have before~

And everyone already knows my top 3 characters.

Well, since there are newer people in the thread, I'll post my favorites again. There's been one small change though.

Rin

Maki

Honoka

Hanayo

Nico

Umi

Kotori

Eri

Nozomi

I see so many people who dislike Rin :(

Dun worry, seems like nozomi worser, always last three