Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I pray .... I pray REALLY HARD........

please.....

please.....

i know is impossible to get SR already....

please maintain my ranking in 12000 and above .....

i just want scouting ticket only, ......... ....................... ( i lack of rare card ,............... no need to mention SR or UR :makina: )

Don't worry, rares will naturally appear.

...Still waiting for my account, Klab. I won't be amused if I don't get it back until today ends.

I'm pretty happy with the Kotori account, though. Drawing that SR Kotori was nice too.

I didn't need any more healing than I already had with the UR, but /shrug.

I just started the game based on all the talk about it on here, literally just completed the tutorial.

My code is 555808118. I might see about adding people myself once I've gotten a handle on how the game works.

I pray .... I pray REALLY HARD........

please.....

please.....

i know is impossible to get SR already....

please maintain my ranking in 12000 and above .....

i just want scouting ticket only, ......... ....................... ( i lack of rare card ,............... no need to mention SR or UR :makina: )

Have you got enough R+ cards to fill your three teams? I've done three 10+1 draws so far and I have a SR to lead every team along with several idolized rares

Don't worry, rares will naturally appear.

...Still waiting for my account, Klab. I won't be amused if I don't get it back until today ends.

I'm pretty happy with the Kotori account, though. Drawing that SR Kotori was nice too.

I didn't need any more healing than I already had with the UR, but /shrug.

You'll need all the healing you can get if you ever get a chance to first time Soldier Game EX :makina:

Only for scrubs like you :Kappa:

Ooh... there is someone who wants to tease us SCRUBS Eclipsed :P ... Maybe I also won't clear it the first time... BUT I would destroy you in every Score Match becaus of the power of Money... MUAHAHAHA :P

:wahaha:

PS: jk...

Soldier Game EX actually has pretty regular patterns. I remember when I first saw it and it was confusing just to look at, but just like it's hard version, the patterns are very strict, there's little to no variation, it's not weird and irregular, it's just that there's an insane amount of timing precision you need to get down since there's so many notes on the screen at once, but it's doable with practice.

Soldier Game EX just has a lot of stuff going on at once, but you can get it down if you pay close attention.

I used to think Solider Game on hard was freaking impossible because of that middle section, but now it's just like a walk in the park.

Have you got enough R+ cards to fill your three teams? I've done three 10+1 draws so far and I have a SR to lead every team along with several idolized rares

not enough ..... my smile and pure team still using N card.....

only Cool Team enough R (mostly not idolized) .......

........ so i need to pray scouting ticket. :)

Soldier Game EX actually has pretty regular patterns. I remember when I first saw it and it was confusing just to look at, but just like it's hard version, the patterns are very strict, there's little to no variation, it's not weird and irregular, it's just that there's an insane amount of timing precision you need to get down since there's so many notes on the screen at once, but it's doable with practice.

Soldier Game EX just has a lot of stuff going on at once, but you can get it down if you pay close attention.

I used to think Solider Game on hard was freaking impossible because of that middle section, but now it's just like a walk in the park.

Yea, its just Solge EX has a really high note density, and its a lot easier if you just break it down into mini clumps of patterns. It's actually pretty easy to read compared to other multikey games.

Stuff like this just hurts my eyes even trying to comprehend what to do:

not enough ..... my smile and pure team still using N card.....

only Cool Team enough R (mostly not idolized) .......

........ so i need to pray scouting ticket. :)

Have you saved up your gems for 10+1 draws? I was able to do two just off of the new player/login bonus and idolizing all my N's... I also got six rares from regular scouting

I'm a thumbs player, you know. I can't possibly move them that fast!

random kodoku na heaven still looks harder, though. 

Also, solider game  :makina:

Have you saved up your gems for 10+1 draws? I was able to do two just off of the new player/login bonus and idolizing all my N's... I also got six rares from regular scouting

yep , i saving gem for 10+1 draws .

and i also already done two time 10+1 draws ......... now i out of idolizing side stories "N" .

regular scouting .... so far extreme rare to get "R" . sigh*

(PS: look like i don't have Honoka card yet...... :o )

I've been f2p since the beginning, I've never thrown any money in this game and never will.

I've done 5 10+1 draws. All the love gems I get are through events, daily log in and celebrations. I haven't touched the love gems from side stories after I've read the 10th? one. I got lazy so I probably have 50+ gems untouched from my farm.

yep , i saving gem for 10+1 draws .

and i also already done two time 10+1 draws ......... now i out of idolizing side stories "N" .

regular scouting .... so far extreme rare to get "R" . sigh*

(PS: look like i don't have Honoka card yet...... :o )

I have way too many Honoka's myself  <_<

I have drawn four R cool Honoka's but they are useless (terrible stats, I have normals of the same level that outrank her  :( )