Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Samsung phones have app data restrictions so even if you get an SD card it won't let you get more apps.

Others as far as i know let you pick where to save app data.

Also Zoom i agree a nice rythm game with physical buttons would be cool. I guess you can always use osu.

Kotori just healed my unskillful ass through Kitto Seishun too.

...I got worse, but this skill is just too useful. All hail URs and their amazingness.

One day when you get pro / elitist enough Marie-senpai you'll wish the Kotori was a Score Up instead of Healer  :illya:

Despite being stamina, I appreciate her nonetheless. She saves me when I'm half asleep and struggling through MerFes at the same time.

I'm having the same problem as well right now...wtf o_____O

@Marie - I'll add your old one once you get it back~

Oh, so you can't see the event panels? I thought I fucked things up while messing around with a lot of settings with JP. I somehow fucked my game up and it's running perfect on 2.2 while the newest version of the app is 2.2.5 (AKA newer and mine shouldn't be working :sachi:)

Oh, so you can't see the event panels? I thought I fucked things up while messing around with a lot of settings with JP. I somehow fucked my game up and it's running perfect on 2.2 while the newest version of the app is 2.2.5 (AKA newer and mine shouldn't be working :sachi:)

Yeah, mines is missing as well. I didn't know what you meant earlier, I thought you were referring to Rin's quote and died from her cuteness which is why you couldn't get Nico XD. I didn't notice the missing event page until I logged onto mines and went "WTF!?!"

There's a post on Reddit about it, and people are saying it's an Android only issue and you need to change your phone's time zone, someeone said they changed it to Arizona time. I sorta uninstalled to fix it, so I'm waiting for the download to finish, so try that (I can't)

It's a problem with Daylight savings that's happening soon, might be localized to here in the USA (you two are American, right?)

If it's about daylight savings then that's just poor programming.

Sasuga KLab :makina:

I hope it won't break for me when we change the time too, i don't think there's any event going on when that happens, though.

Well if you're having problems you can always use GMT 0 master race timezone. Daylight savings are only by the end of March.

Samsung phones have app data restrictions so even if you get an SD card it won't let you get more apps.

Others as far as i know let you pick where to save app data.

Also Zoom i agree a nice rythm game with physical buttons would be cool. I guess you can always use osu.

Yeah apparently it's just not in the cards for me to play Love Live.

I just found out that on my tablet the A/V sync varies depending on when I play the game!  That's a nasty deal-breaker and I have never seen anything like that before.

(P.S. I got that tablet free and I'm not about to go out and actually buy one and I don't have a smart phone)

I tried Osu but it was mouse-driven, so NG

And the only other Love Live game is for Vita which I don't have, and it's not on the compatibility list for Playstation TV which my friend has, so...

I'll leave you guys alone now :-)

Yeah apparently it's just not in the cards for me to play Love Live.

I just found out that on my tablet the A/V sync varies depending on when I play the game! That's a nasty deal-breaker and I have never seen anything like that before.

(P.S. I got that tablet free and I'm not about to go out and actually buy one and I don't have a smart phone)

I tried Osu but it was mouse-driven, so NG

And the only other Love Live game is for Vita which I don't have, and it's not on the compatibility list for Playstation TV which my friend has, so...

I'll leave you guys alone now :-)

If you want some rythm games i recently installed a game on my tablet called Cytus. It requires practice to be good at. The mechanics are much more complex and there's 9 degrees of difficulty, on top of that there's hundreds of songs and it's pretty intuitive after a while. The ads are a bit annoying (you need to wait 30 seconds between songs) but if you really like the game you can pay like 3 dollars to get rid of all of them forever, even if you reinstall the game you won't have ads anymore. Can't promise you'll like it but i have a lot of fun with it, especially when i want something challenging. Warning it's over 700 MB so make sure you have free space.

Personally i never thought love live, gameplay wise, was super intricate or unique, which is kind of a shame. It's pretty much guitar hero style rythm game which is alright, it's obviously the more popular and easiest formula, but there's so many games like this already out there, and considering the songs are so short and unless you're playing hard/expert you won't get much of a kick out of it, SIF falls on the mid, maybe mid-low end of rythm games. It does use the F2P formula to its full potential and it clearly works, you really feel like playing, but usually not because the gameplay is super fun, but because of the whole card system and all that. Of course the game is still fun if you like the songs, obviously this is meant for Love Live fans, but there's still not much variety in the end, so if you're looking for good rythm games, SIF is not really the greatest of recommendations.

Well, here's a run of Kodoku na Heaven Random that I recorded myself, so you know what to expect when it comes out in April. I didn't have sound, making it really hard :nervous:

Sorry for toaster quality.

Oh look, there's how I normally play!

No lie though, I think that song might kill me at first...

at first: WTF is wrong with you?! the last time i looked at this thread (before my beauty sleep :P) we were on page 389... And now already 392... it's really crowded here these days. Not that this is bad though...

also I've to agree CLuBLioN... EX Random are soooo much fun. Especially in songs with ridiculious ladders. It's much easier for me too reach these random Circles than a 12 min long ladder...

Finished re-watching the anime. That took some mental power.

Alright. I'll give it a 6 instead of my previous rating. There are some genuinely funny moments in there.

A 6?! Really a 6?! You should be banned from that thread for that :P ...

Also I'm tired of hiding my "powers"... I decided to go with my top teams from now on... So If you meet me in a match and have no really good teams it would be better to avoid me, If you don't like to be beaten ;) ... It was not perfect but nvm...

LY8mWWi.png

cYFgzuB.png

Also I'm tired of hiding my "powers"... I decided to go with my top teams from now on... So If you meet me in a match and have no really good teams it would be better to avoid me, If you don't like to be beaten ;) ... It was not perfect but nvm...

LY8mWWi.png

cYFgzuB.png

... the power of money. Damn you XD

-

covmUVU.jpg

I was so good D:

LY8mWWi.png

cYFgzuB.png

I originally gave it a 2, from what I remember. Progress, yo.