Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Your favorites are Hanayo, Rin, then Honoka!? My favorites are Rin, Hanayo then Honoka :o

And you mean this card?

426px-Rin_smile_sr93_t.jpg

I'm not too fond of that card, just don't like the outfit.

My favorite Kitty Rin is this one

426px-Rin_smile_sr448_t.jpg

That's an event idolized SR in late October, and my favorite card I own on my main JP account :D

Nice! I'm glad someone else appreciates them, I feel like they're the three least loved girls. They need more fans. Meanwhile, I always find myself drawing Maki, Nico, and Nozomi SRs \(-__-)

And yes, that card! I think that outfit is the cutest thing in the world. I absolutely need it. Also looking forward to that event Rin, after sailor Hanayo, Honoka and froggy Rin <3<3<3

Nice! I'm glad someone else appreciates them, I feel like they're the three least loved girls. They need more fans. Meanwhile, I always find myself drawing Maki, Nico, and Nozomi SRs \(-__-)

And yes, that card! I think that outfit is the cutest thing in the world. I absolutely need it. Also looking forward to that event Rin, after sailor Hanayo, Honoka and froggy Rin <3<3<3

So the new EX on JP is KiRa KiRa Sensation. Thank you KLab for not making the song a pushover, it has sections harder than the easiest daily EX. Although, it's hard to FC a song when it's a song that makes you tear up :kosame:

RIP 400 combo

Edit: 1 miss in final spam then miss on the end, this shit is hard, hardest 10* :o

Edit2: 2 bad, that's it, all on final doubles staircase. This is a beefed up Susume Tomorrow combined with Sore wa Bokutachi Kiseki.

Wow in a week or two Hanayo became the best girl here :D

No no Maki is the best cause Maki!

Whenever Kira-KiraSensation starts I tear up! And then the part when girls started opening their eyes and smile one by one I always imagine that scene and literally cried both times while playing >.<

I don't like her because she is a tsundere tough I don't even know the real real real reason but I guess it is fine anyways :D I love her :D *jumped to the first topic suddenly*

Printemps best subunit (despite Rin being my favorite), because they have the best songs on average. Though, BiBi has Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan, and overall I'm starting to like Lily White a bit.

Random thing: How do you pronounce Printemps? If you say it how it's spelled, you're wrong. The word is French and pronounced Prawn-tomps

Count me in too, as my top three are the Printemps girls. <3

Funny how that changed as my initial favorites were the BiBi girls. I still like them, but Printemps is life.

Wahhh I'm sorry Mania, I forgot to include you, I feel a bit bad now =(

Funny thing is, my initial ranking was different from my current one, Maki was in my top three, but somehow she ended up where she is now =/

I still don't know how to pronounce Printemps, I don't even try. I just say "the one with Hanayo, Kotori, and Honoka" XD. Printemps is my favourite sub-unit as well <3

Printemps best subunit (despite Rin being my favorite), because they have the best songs on average. Though, BiBi has Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan, and overall I'm starting to like Lily White a bit.

Random thing: How do you pronounce Printemps? If you say it how it's spelled, you're wrong. The word is French and pronounced Prawn-tomps

I definitely say "prin-temps." I don't think I'll ever be able to retrain my brain to see it as "prawn-tomps" or however.

Edit: does anyone know what EX songs are coming next on the EN version? The last ones were kind of boring... (>_<")

Edit: hah... Maybe I should actually read the notices...

Well, printemps in katakana theoretically would be プリンテンプス so Purintenpusu would be how you pronounce it, theoretically.

But listening to this PV for the new Printemps single makes it sound like プランタン (purantan) ????

I don't even Japan.

Please give more love to her  ;)

Cloudy, I'll forgive you, I'm not very active in this thread after all. :P

Well, printemps in katakana theoretically would be プリンテンプス so Purintenpusu would be how you pronounce it, theoretically.

But listening to this PV for the new Printemps single makes it sound like プランタン (purantan) ????

I don't even Japan.

Nah, プランタン is still incredibly broken, but プリンテンプス would be plain wrong. If they went for a more accurate pronunciation it'd probably be more like プラーントー, but that's just making things unnecessary complicated for a country that simply doesn't cope well with foreign languages in general. Both プランタン and プリンタン seem to be what's considered correct over there.