Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Scanned through and recorded everyone's top favorite members, then added them all to the spreadsheet with the numbers. Honoka #1 idol if we include top 5! Also, some didn't give a top 5 so I just just added their top 3 in terms of top 5 without a 4th or 5th. Also, Nosebleed ignored me as usual :makina:

link

I have a horrible memory...

Did my 4th 10+1 on my new JP, and now 3/4 of the scouts have been guaranteed SR... Why? :(

I don't  even bother screenshotting the draws anymore since extreme disappointment makes me want to tap away asap. Also got 5 repeat Rs when I have 27!! sitting in my box unidolized. I need those idolized gems for Rin's event, so Fuck you KLab

p0cb2UR.png

ogBgIAM.jpg

This is a significant turn to score matches. This one is adding a new difficulty called "Technical" difficulty, which includes Random EX songs and daily EX (AKA 11*s). The song rotation will clearly be different than the regular EX, and will boast 6 EX songs instead of 5. Don't have any details on score or LP

If anyone feels like translating (cough, Nosebleed/Mariechan)

1eJu6GL.pngXkIWMQ3.pngqDxPenU.pngkAE83iv.pngkJ84Jly.png

I like the unidolized Nozomi :D I couldn't get last event Honoka :D I had to play for Fairy Rin :D

my 4th favourite girl is Rin and 5th hmm not sure after Rin, all girls are equal hmm maybe Kotori or Umi? Or Nozomi >.< haha but Hanayo and Eri are top bottom for sure

***I WON'T EVER EVER EVER FORGET HOW ERI CAME WHEN I DID BIBI 10+1 DRAW*** and Hanayo is just... especially her cards in the game... she shouldn't talk :):):) *had to explode the hate*

Nozomi looks sooo cute! Her cards have been gorgeous as of late. Also, I hope Love Live wins the anime award -- it definitely deserves it.

Oh! Sorry if this has been asked before, but what do you guys name your teams?

I just go with Smile, Pure, etc. but I was playing my friend's game the other day to help her with the event and she had really quirky names.

Being the strange person that I am, I don't play with my "strongest" teams. Outside of score match and the event song, I use my team of R's to play. For example, my smile team is all Natsuiro, cool - Wonderful Rush, and pure - mogyutto (this will change once the Snow Halation and Bokura wa Ima no Naka de cards come out). So far I've named my Mogyutto team "Maid Army" and my Hanayo team "Waifu Army"

Still thinking of names for my Natsuiro and Wonderful Rush team, would have named them "Swimsuit army" and "Wonderful army" if it wasn't for the word limit =/.

Oh! Sorry if this has been asked before, but what do you guys name your teams?

I just go with Smile, Pure, etc. but I was playing my friend's game the other day to help her with the event and she had really quirky names.

Maki's harem - Smile team

Rice Squad - Pure team

Nico's harem - Cool team

4n00bz - Perfect Lock team

Yuri is love - NicoMaki team

At first I gave them catchy names... But now I don't give my teams names anymore. Also I actually only have two teams my Eli "all-around" Team for grinding and the event team for the event song...

8zmb0WD.png

e8TOgZq.png

Somehow I've the feeling I'm the only one who really enjoys playing that event and the songs. Well, it's right that the EX songs aren't that challenging. But for me it's still fun also the event song is really nice. I now play with my "real" Headphones (the one I only use for listening music) to increase my perfects and my score.

At the weekend I'll grind hard for that event it doesn't matter which songs...

Somehow I've the feeling I'm the only one who really enjoys playing that event and the songs. Well, it's right that the EX songs aren't that challenging. But for me it's still fun also the event song is really nice. I now play with my "real" Headphones (the one I only use for listening music) to increase my perfects and my score.

I didn't like playing the event song at first, but it really grows on you after a couple of tries. I won't be going for Maki this round since I'm saving for Nico and Kotori, but if I were, it would probably be because the song itself is really relaxing.  :P

'Yuri is love' is my favourite.

At first I gave them catchy names... But now I don't give my teams names anymore. Also I actually only have two teams my Eli "all-around" Team for grinding and the event team for the event song...

8zmb0WD.png

e8TOgZq.png

It's just because we've already heard the songs and playing them over and over gets tiring after a while when there's only 2 to chose from.

The event song's good this time around though, but grinding these EX songs is a pain.

Today is Chinese New Year! Idk if you guys celebrate this in your country but Happy CNY if you do! I decided to scout once and this is what I got:

UR Valentine Nico <3

I was hoping to get a score up UR though but its better than getting all Rares. Btw, the other SRs that you see in your news feed are from my present box which I scouted previously but not sure why it shows up now.

y0Lzvyb.png

Got my SR Maki on the 2nd day of event! :D

A2MfsNG.png

Cleared all goals for the Event Hard Song on the 3rd day of event and this is my latest/best score for the event song! :) Still can't beat Nicocchi's score though. His team is too strong.

LvbLRjg.png

zDkUfuN.png

My current Event Ranking and points: (Most likely drop to Rank 6 or 7 by the time I wake up)

c9IkhTX.png

This was my score when I full combo the event song on 1st attempt:

BA40873.png

Btw, are you guys able to load and see your received friend requests? This is what happens when I tried loading mine:

flhTTGc.png

Note: There is nothing wrong with my Internet connection and I tried restarting the app/phone but it still shows the same problem.