Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

You all probably got the in game notification, but here

wlCWdMm.jpg

Much playing, considering I had less than 10 before the event, and even got 30 more clears on Yuujo no Change as well. Also, my first S clear on expert since the Rin event.

And to warn everyone who may be trying to get an upper tier in this event, beware, the pace of this event is crazy, the cutoffs my be much higher than usual, like 30k for T2 and 40k for T1

You all probably got the in game notification, but here

wlCWdMm.jpg

Much playing, considering I had less than 10 before the event, and even got 30 more clears on Yuujo no Change as well. Also, my first S clear on expert since the Rin event.

And to warn everyone who may be trying to get an upper tier in this event, beware, the pace of this event is crazy, the cutoffs my be much higher than usual, like 30k for T2 and 40k for T1

I think I don't reach that S Clear in that period... But I'll alsto started add 0 at all 3 EX songs and now have on Korekara & Yuujo No-change A Clear (70 or more now) and about 20 at Bokura no Live... 

That event is really crazy, maybe because most are at home and I think it's really long also... But I'm not afraid that I could not reach the top 200... I'm still collecting tokens, to make a big rush...

Hi folks...
I played a little and thought about the members I gathered till now. Especially the Normals, there are a bunch of them. but who of these is the one you like the most? So what is your favourite Normal?

For me it is this one: Ranpha, it just looks so nice...

Ranpha_pure_n.png
500px-N_205_Ranpha.jpg

Hi folks...
I played a little and thought about the members I gathered till now. Especially the Normals, there are a bunch of them. but who of these is the one you like the most? So what is your favourite Normal?

For me it is this one: Ranpha, it just looks so nice...

Ranpha_pure_n.png
500px-N_205_Ranpha.jpg

Go ahead and tell me yours...

I like all the new N cards, don't make me choose ;w;

I was talking to my friend last night about the new N idolized cards in SIF and we were talking about what would Cocoisbest do once the new Coco card comes out in February.

One day when Coco has all three attributes, my guess is Cocoisbest will top 3 them xD

I should ask him, he said he was excited for the card a while ago, but it's not like it'd be an easy card to get a bunch of.

This arrived today

lW2EaNm.jpg

It was a Christmas present from OriginalRen, I just had to pay shipoint. I'm horrible at expressing gratitude (oddly Rin said something similar in a SIF chapter), but I am so very thankful, I'm just so happy right now. Though, he probably won't ever see this post

I should ask him, he said he was excited for the card a while ago, but it's not like it'd be an easy card to get a bunch of.

This arrived today

lW2EaNm.jpg

It was a Christmas present from OriginalRen, I just had to pay shipoint. I'm horrible at expressing gratitude (oddly Rin said something similar in a SIF chapter), but I am so very thankful, I'm just so happy right now. Though, he probably won't ever see this post

Don't think I don't stalk occasionally monitor this thread. Merry Christmas buddy, you deserve it. :)

Now that I've had my touching moment with Ceris, time to get serious again:

lyiCFxd.jpg

Ah, that's right.. I should start reading the Love Live manga..

~~~
One day, when you guys are able to contest top 200 for event song score, consider using the low chance, high burst Score Up cards:

150px-Honoka_smile_sr107.png 150px-Honoka_smile_sr107_t.png

Appeal: I'll Eat You Up
For every 12000 points scored, there is a 13% chance of increasing player's score by 920 points. (Level 1)

150px-Kotori_cool_sr182.jpg 150px-Kotori_cool_sr182_t.jpg

Appeal: The Angel of the Nurse's Office
For every 18000 points scored, there is a 14% chance of increasing player's score by 1250 points. (Level 1)

150px-Umi_pure_sr162.jpg 150px-Umi_pure_sr162_t.jpg

Appeal: The Capable Manager
For every 13500 points scored, there is a 13% chance of increasing player's score by 1010 points. (Level 1)

Because after a *very large* amount of song plays you'll eventually get super lucky and have multiple activations in a row; it's the only reason I have a 236,805 score; on average I'm actually 232-234k.

Though sadly, I've dropped to 178 now. Top 200 is 235,210. I don't think I can hold anymore at this rate qq

Ah, that's right.. I should start reading the Love Live manga..

~~~

One day, when you guys are able to contest top 200 for event song score, consider using the low chance, high burst Score Up cards:

150px-Honoka_smile_sr107.png 150px-Honoka_smile_sr107_t.png

Appeal: I'll Eat You Up

For every 12000 points scored, there is a 13% chance of increasing player's score by 920 points. (Level 1)

150px-Kotori_cool_sr182.jpg 150px-Kotori_cool_sr182_t.jpg

Appeal: The Angel of the Nurse's Office

For every 18000 points scored, there is a 14% chance of increasing player's score by 1250 points. (Level 1)

150px-Umi_pure_sr162.jpg 150px-Umi_pure_sr162_t.jpg

Appeal: The Capable Manager

For every 13500 points scored, there is a 13% chance of increasing player's score by 1010 points. (Level 1)

Because after a *very large* amount of song plays you'll eventually get super lucky and have multiple activations in a row; it's the only reason I have a 236,805 score; on average I'm actually 232-234k.

Though sadly, I've dropped to 178 now. Top 200 is 235,210. I don't think I can hold anymore at this rate qq

I have all 3 of those in each of my teams and played the event song an extra 20 times after I got the Kotori max level and bonded. I got the score early on, but never beat it BECAUSE cards activated...

eTkotSK.pngwlJmCIY.png

rYKvtWs.png

LOL @ cool team :makina:

@The manga: Nosebleed is going to die if he reads this volume, NicoMaki material strong.

I have all 3 of those in each of my teams and played the event song an extra 20 times after I got the Kotori max level and bonded. I got the score early on, but never beat it BECAUSE cards activated...

Damn, so you got your high score before you max level+bond the UR Kotori but then haven't been able to beat it since? xD

You also have 2 of those event SR Hanayo which are semi-bursty as well so maybe that's why

150px-Hanayo_pure_sr136.jpg 150px-Hanayo_pure_sr136_t.jpg

Appeal: Mysterious Sympathy

For every 33 perfects, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 625 points. (Level 1)

Miss-worded it, I got the score right when I put the Kotori in. What happened was, I did my initial grind to 12k, then stopped for a little bit, got the Kotori, didn't have enough fodder to max level her, so I max bonded+max leveled her by spamming Yuujo no Change a bunch, then went back and redid the event song with the tokens I earned. A couple tries in, I beat my score by ~3.5k, and since then, I always averaged about the same score I had before I added the Kotori (which came from spamming to 12k). So within ~3.5k worth of extra event song spamming, I still didn't beat thatextra 3.5k I added onto my score when I first added the Kotori.

Oh xD

For me, within a few rounds of playing with the max Kotori I got my high score 236k. Since then (20+ plays) I've only been getting 230-234k so I'm like "how da fk did I get 236k" so the only reason would have to be these low chance, high burst Score Ups goin' on a lucky streak I guess