Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Well, yeah, when you idolize, the bond points double, making you have to earn more bond to get the story :P since it comes pre-idolized, it will already be at that idolized SR's cap of 500. The UR Kotori will also have a cap of 1000, so anyone with a spot on their top bond page with <1000 bond will now have the UR Kotori there until they can bond cards to beat it ;)

I forgot about this. Sweet, now I'll have Honoka+Kotori listed as #1 and #2 xD

And then if I was rich I'd spend $1000 going for idolized UR Umi coming up

And then would have a glorious top 3 Pure Honoka/Kotori/Umi listed on my bond

..but that ain't happenin' 

~~~

Anyways, top 1000 for Umi event. I wonder how good her Score Up ability is; it activates on starred notes!

Umi

12/19 ~ 12/31 こころ揺れちゃうよ

150px-Umi_pure_sr206.jpg     150px-Umi_pure_sr206_t.jpg

Score Up: On a Snowy Night

For every perfect on a starred note, there is a 26% chance of increasing player's score by 120 points. (Level 1) 

Level 60: 4370

Level 80: 4650

For tomorrow we will be rivals... You will be a hard challenger on my way to get Umi first ;)

Late reply, but can there be a "love" button instead? See you at the top :D I don't know exactly if I am going for top 1000 or top 200, depends on my decision on the final day.

I forgot about this. Sweet, now I'll have Honoka+Kotori listed as #1 and #2 xD

And then if I was rich I'd spend $1000 going for idolized UR Umi coming up

And then would have a glorious top 3 Pure Honoka/Kotori/Umi listed on my bond

..but that ain't happenin'

I'm still hoping to get a part-time job soon, and I'll be honest, I'll throw a couple entire paychecks at Rin and Hanayo each.

I'm still focusing on getting that Normal up to my top 3 bonded cards.

So far i've fully bonded like 15 cards. I need at least 700 bond to get her up there, how many do I have to do?

If you 25 bond a first N, then 25 bond a second N, then use these 2 to create 1 idolized N and max bond that,

• You'd effectively get 75 bond per 2 cards

Rinse and repeat, except use the idolized N's to idolize the unidolized N's after you 25 bond them of course.

If you 25 bond a first N, then 25 bond a second N, then use these 2 to create 1 idolized N and max bond that,

• You'd effectively get 75 bond per 2 cards

Rinse and repeat, except use the idolized N's to idolize the unidolized N's after you 25 bond them of course.

Sounds efficient, I should do that.

My profile is ready for Umi 1-sitting SR Rush

q0lmzgc.png

Awesome, this is top of page too!

Anyone else thinks it's betrayal that I voted for Hanayo over Rin? I can't remember if I asked her, my friend Dannynite said something like "look at it this way, Rin would have voted for Hanayo as well"

If you saw the loading icon when you clicked and then maintenance popped up, maybe.

Gonna wait out maintenance, spend all LP and then head to bed and wake up to a glorious "Ceris has obtained SR Umi" xD

Nico
150px-Nico_smile_sr207_t.jpg
Score Up: Perfect Charm
For every 15 perfects, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 200 points. (Level 1)
Level 80: 4100

edit: oh if you were talking about Nico for JP i have no idea.