Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

@Ceris

"That's one small step for man, one giant F*** you for mankind."  :Kappa:

Well it's not much but why should they increase the cutoffs? If you look at the points which are needed in the last events, there isn't really a change. That means there are not so much more active players on the EN Version, so there i also no need to increase the cutoffs. If it is to easy to reach a good place and good rewards it would be boring for me... The challenge is what makes the thrill ;)

Welcome back, Yeokso! I've been gone myself for a while, but I still remember your avatar.

Bokura no Live EX is back~ I FC'd it back then already, but I finally managed to get S score for it too. My Smile team has improved so much thanks to all those 10+1 draws I spammed. Now to get 40k+ for Pure and Cool too...

D4Y8EI7.jpg

Also brb crying over the current limited scouting and lack of money to spend on it. I know I'd regret it because I'd end up with 11 Rs anyway, but still... Hanayo and Maki. :(

Welcome back, Yeokso! I've been gone myself for a while, but I still remember your avatar.

Bokura no Live EX is back~ I FC'd it back then already, but I finally managed to get S score for it too. My Smile team has improved so much thanks to all those 10+1 draws I spammed. Now to get 40k+ for Pure and Cool too...

D4Y8EI7.jpg

Also brb crying over the current limited scouting and lack of money to spend on it. I know I'd regret it because I'd end up with 11 Rs anyway, but still... Hanayo and Maki. :(

:blink: Why the UR isn't your Leader??? You throw a lot of points away this way...

:blink: Why the UR isn't your Leader??? You throw a lot of points away this way...

Because I simply prefer hearing Hanayo's voice before/after a song :P If there was a reason for me to aim for more points (like Score Match or getting S rank) or if the current event live was a Smile song, I'd probably use my UR instead.

Because I simply prefer hearing Hanayo's voice before/after a song :P If there was a reason for me to aim for more points (like Score Match or getting S rank) or if the current event live was a Smile song, I'd probably use my UR instead.

Well, I can understand that. For that purpose I have an own team wich I use if I doesn't care about the Points anymore ;) :

ANYxLHn.png

But my Skill Teams (Smile, Pure, Cool) are all with a UR leader to maximize the points...

Well it's not much but why should they increase the cutoffs? If you look at the points which are needed in the last events, there isn't really a change. That means there are not so much more active players on the EN Version, so there i also no need to increase the cutoffs. If it is to easy to reach a good place and good rewards it would be boring for me... The challenge is what makes the thrill ;)

Did you not see the troll face  :Kappa: xD

I know that. We all know that.

It's just a running gag for us to complain about cutoffs, dw~

kmiEFbh.png

...............6/8 of my draws in my life so far.....

*Proceeds to cry in a corner*

Same here 

I said only two of my draws had two SRs but I guess that was three though

First one: Honoka & Nozomi

2nd: Only Rin

3rd:Kotori

4th: Nozomi & Kotori

5th: Maki

6th: Nozomi

7th: Eri & Umi

8th: Rin

9th: Honoka

My luck sucks T.T

I, too, was mind boggled at this sudden change.

But after much analysis, I have concluded that there is indeed Maki in maki~chan's avatar

d65kLLQ.jpg

tTwm1TC.jpg

e1Mtqg7.jpg

Which I have deduced to be this card:

iQRdKHF.jpg

~~~

Level 100 UR Promo Kotori bumped me up to 236,805 (Rank 152) should be safe now :D

I don't care which anime it is from, I just cant stand to see that song used for anything else, other than angel beats.(The Gldmo vr. is my fav though.)

I couldn't believe it when I saw that Yui was the default avatar for this forum. It almost made me so that I didn't want to put a custom avatar. lol

10,000 limited edition Love Live! Official Stamps will be available in post offices all over Japan from 15th January 2015 in celebration of its 5th Anniversary next year! :D

Love Live! Swimsuit mini figurines! Omg all of them are so kawaii! <3

They are packed together in a box and cost 6,630 yen in total.

SAGnY2M.jpg

I usually don't like swimsuit figures all that much, but these are incredibly adorable. I'm so tempted, but I already pre-ordered the Sore wa bokutachi no kiseki nendoroid petites (and did way too many 10+1 draws), so I'll probably hold back for now. Speaking of those nendoroids though, I won't keep all of them so expect a few contests or giveaways of some sorts in 2015.

I'm in the middle of a few more 10+1s, but I'm so excited I can't help but post this one thing that has restored my faith in RNGesus. My dream of Hanayo UR has finally come true :wub: My current favorite, too!

Xvpl4wB.jpg

I usually don't like swimsuit figures all that much, but these are incredibly adorable. I'm so tempted, but I already pre-ordered the Sore wa bokutachi no kiseki nendoroid petites (and did way too many 10+1 draws), so I'll probably hold back for now. Speaking of those nendoroids though, I won't keep all of them so expect a few contests or giveaways of some sorts in 2015.

I'm in the middle of a few more 10+1s, but I'm so excited I can't help but post this one thing that has restored my faith in RNGesus. My dream of Hanayo UR has finally come true :wub: My current favorite, too!

Xvpl4wB.jpg

One of my New Year's resolutions is to spend less money on this game... ... ... I don't think I can possibly do that.