Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I currently have 987000 I've had allot of cards to max level recently though. 

P.S. Eclipsed do you have a link to the pic in your avatar? I haven't seen it before.

I have an un-idolized UR center on my pure team, and the rest are all SR, and you are still beating me in the song rank by 5k, and I have FC'ed it every time. Though I have only played it 3 times now. 

(Edit: make that 863 that you are beating me on for song rank.)

On a side note I love the event song. I didn't know what the song was going to be. I was very exited to play it for the first time, I might go buy some gems just to play it. lol.

What I meant is, my team is nearly maxed out in the SR sense, since half of it is already idolized, just adding 1 unidolized UR as my leader would mean the difference between T2 and T1 in song score, it's that close.

Link to Eclipse avatar: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41122665

Screw song rankings, it's LITERALLY UR or GTFO, my pure team is all SRs + the Promo Kotori, which, stat wise, counts as an idolized SR, so I pretty much have 5/9 of my cards as idolized SRs, yet I'm rank 300th in song score. Seriously?

Yeah, I'm guessing most of the people in the 220k-230k score range have 4-6 idolized SRs, but no URs (or 1 UR, 0-2 idolized SRs. I'm at 1 idolized UR, 2 idolized SRs putting me at 233.5k. And of course, we have Mr. Praeliator and Ezeefreak with their 2-3 URs (some idolized, some not) and 6-7 idolized SRs putting them at 253-256k :P)

Your current max score is 223,372 so theoretically, if you did have a UR, your score would be(not sure if legit math):

223,372 / 1.06 * 1.09 = 229,693 (a bit higher than this since an unidolized UR will have higher stats than an idolized SR)

^divide by 1.06 to remove SR bonus then multiply by 1.09 for UR bonus

Easily bumping you over 100 ranks into top 200

URs OP

At first I'll apologize for that post to all the readers except Praeliator and Zehel :D ...

The Topic: Hardships of my pure team

The new Kotori Ur looks really nice and I'll get a gem from it if I max bond it. Thats all the benefit that one can give me. 

If I look at my Pure team

eWK7A0G.png

then I think that UR will never made it into my line-up. That are all my (important) Pure Members right now

74agwx4.png

You can see I have way to many Idolized SR's and can't even place them all... So sad, I've to place 3 of them "on the bench" because their skill is so shitty even if their points are good. Also I've 5 other pure SR which you don't see here and now I also have that promo UR. And don't forget after that event I'll have another idolized SR.

So you can see my SIF life is not that easy :D ... It's hard work to figure out which team configuration might be the best.

Thats all. And again sorry to all (except Zehel and Praeliator ;) ) that I complain here about such a luxury problem ;).

At first I'll apologize for that post to all the readers except Praeliator and Zehel :D ...

The Topic: Hardships of my pure team

You can see I have way to many Idolized SR's and can't even place them all... So sad, I've to place 3 of them "on the bench" because their skill is so shitty even if their points are good.

Reminds me of a concern I previously had as well - having to bench units in order to make way of newer units.

But that is the natural order of things~

Edited again to preserve the sanity of the universe

Bombed the song with some random good and then got  :Kappa: by that note at the end giving me that miss

But a 299,999 score is pretty cool~

0MIrddD.png

Also, wow. 5 gems (4 for S/S, and 1 for first time completion). So damn generous!

Lastly, wow the EX songs were easy back then. Speed wise it's no harder than Hard.

~~~
Fudge, dropped to rank 174 (233.5k) for event song score. Top 200 cutoff is 231.5k; it's gonna be close..

The song wasn't made with the same EX standards in mind, they updated it later to speed it up on JP, no idea if we're gonna get that update, since theirs was in January but we have it now...

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Updates#January_21.2C_2014

Which brings up the point, we are still ahead in scheduled along releases.

Glad to see I haven't deterioted until oblivion. I still got it!! - even if it's a simple song. O(≧▽≦)O

imagejpg1-22.jpg

Anyway ~ I'm kinda back...

I hope the veterans here haven't forgetten about me completely. (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Don't really know what else to say... it's kinda awkward, actually.

How's everyone been doing?

Welcome back! Of course I remember (I think), weren't you the crazy spammer back in the first Umi event?

Ahaha. That sounds about right.

It seems like you've took over that role now. (^~^)

Nice to meet you Praeliator ~

I don't know what else to say after that. ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”

よろしくおねがいします.  ( >_< )

Anyway ~ I'm kinda back...

I hope the veterans here haven't forgetten about me completely. (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Don't really know what else to say... it's kinda awkward, actually.

How's everyone been doing?

Well, well, well look who we have here. Your avatar's in my signature xD

Welcome back, Yeokso. I'm Eclipsed. Me and Praeliator joined this thread around late September~

Don't feel awkward :3

Well, well, well look who we have here. Your avatar's in my signature xD

Welcome back, Yeokso. I'm Eclipsed. Me and Praeliator joined this thread around late September~

Don't feel awkward :3

Hi Eclipsed ~

I feel like I'm part of your battling team with my profile image in your signature. (≧∇≦)

Thanks for the encourage. It's just simply been so long since I've last came here.

Actually have a lot to talk about, but I'll hold them in for the time being. xP