Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Every time an event happens, I wake up to "Ceris has obtained SR ___" XD. Nozomi is probably the exception.

Last night I yolo draw with the scouting ticket after my exam and I got the SR Christmas Hanayo I wanted so bad =D. What a great way to end the semester.

Also, good luck in the event, both Umi and Nico look so nice...can't wait to get them :3

Congrats to Ceris for being the 1st player again to get SR Umi and Ezeefreak too! :)

My old score when I fc on 1st attempt:

uJjPhER.png

I beat Mr. IKE and Nicocchi's score after they overtook my score. (Note: I only stand a chance to compete with them for Smile songs)

My New Score:

dqlXHjo.png

UVunGvB.png

Yay! Got the UR Maki in JP! We will get Kotori tmrw in EN! D

Omg that Doctor Nico! <3

Haha yeah the event song was indeed easy to fc. :D

Lol I was surprised when I saw Ceris profile stating to vote for Hanayo instead of Rin. :P

Every time an event happens, I wake up to "Ceris has obtained SR ___" XD. Nozomi is probably the exception.

Last night I yolo draw with the scouting ticket after my exam and I got the SR Christmas Hanayo I wanted so bad =D. What a great way to end the semester.

Also, good luck in the event, both Umi and Nico look so nice...can't wait to get them :3

Depends on the card, and slightly the character. You won't ever see me waking up at 4AM for Nozomi or Eli. If it isn't one of those two, I'll rush the SR if I like it. It's only 15 gems for me to do it, since I can now play 4 EX songs per gem.

Congrats to Ceris for being the 1st player again to get SR Umi and Ezeefreak too! :)

Lol I was surprised when I saw Ceris profile stating to vote for Hanayo instead of Rin. :P

Thanks, and I bet a bunch of people were surprised. I really hate Rin's idea of travel, but absolutely love Hanayo's, who is my 2nd favorite, so I just had to vote for her. Plus, she's the most overlooked, I wish her and Rin would get more recognition.

(joking) Y'all a bunch of possessed maniacs  -_-

I can't grind for that many hours straight xD but gratz to Ceris and Ezee for getting the event SR Umi  :wub:

Well, to 11k it's a little over 4hrs, depending on the length of the event song (this song is over 2min :(), but since this was a 12k event, it took nearly 5hours. To me, after my 12 hour non-stop grind for Rin, nothing is "too long" any more, even when it's 7AM with 2 hours of sleep.

Even though we got her for free I'm still squealing frantically as if I rolled a UR xDDDDD

nLFQ5Wp.png

Hs5fWid.png

~~~

2660 Pure at level 1. It's going to take 5 years to train her to level 100 and even then only for a paltry 4150 Pure ;-;

Then I'll have to take care of the event SR Nico. And event SR Umi. Arghhh need too much EXP!

Even though we got her for free I'm still squealing frantically as if I rolled a UR xDDDDD

nLFQ5Wp.png

Hs5fWid.png

~~~

2660 Pure at level 1. It's going to take 5 years to train her to level 100 and even then only for a paltry 4150 Pure ;-;

Then I'll have to take care of the event SR Nico. And event SR Umi. Arghhh need too much EXP!

Well, at least you got the gold to spend on feeding :P. I find myself short of gold most of the times, oh the woes of having so many SRs and URs to feed...

Shame the card's stat and skills are pretty average but I guess I can't complain since it's free.

I wish they'd give us a card with a really helpful skill for once but that's not happening any time soon (come on KLab, be christmasy!)

But hey a UR is a UR. Merry Christmas~

And for post 7000 have infinity Kotoris!

sDxDESd.gif

Rich people.

~~~

Damn, just realized that promo URs actually only have a R's main center skill (ie. 3% boost) instead of the standard 9% of regular URs.

Explains why my score for event song dropped xD People!! Put regular Pure URs plx!

Finally gets a UR.... and it doesn't have the reason why I want a UR which is for the boost D:

well not that it wasn't unexpected but still.....

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

@iamnoob GG xD

~~~
Nabbed the SR Nico <3 so I'll be done grinding for today outside of natural LP regen.

Also managed to get lucky with Score Up's RnG so I boosted my event song score to 233575 (~Rank 150)

aMnN4CY.png 
It's scary, cuz the cutoff of 200 is already sitting at 229 ~ 230k. My ace up the sleeve would be the Kotori UR, but she's not maxed yet. <and everyone has her>

Btw, why does UR Kotori's skill suck so much? It's time based (10 seconds, so it means you only get like 9 ~ 11 chances of activation for a measely 200 points each (most songs are 1:30 ~ 1:50 duration)  

The SR Nico's skill is "every 15 Perfects" so assuming you get at least 300 perfects in a song thats already 20+ activation chances @ 200 points each (most EX songs are > 300 notes)

Because it's a promo, it came from a vote (much like what we have going on right now), and Kotori UR was released as a result, and it's also why the Nico card has a bad ability and leader skill.

Screw song rankings, it's LITERALLY UR or GTFO, my pure team is all SRs + the Promo Kotori, which, stat wise, counts as an idolized SR, so I pretty much have 5/9 of my cards as idolized SRs, yet I'm rank 300th in song score. Seriously?

Gz :D

Btw, damn are you rich in terms of gold xD 27mil..

Nosebleed, maki~chan, cloudy, Aez, darkmerc, Zehel, (and any1 else) how much gold do you guys have?

I currently have 987000 I've had allot of cards to max level recently though. 

P.S. Eclipsed do you have a link to the pic in your avatar? I haven't seen it before.

Because it's a promo, it came from a vote (much like what we have going on right now), and Kotori UR was released as a result, and it's also why the Nico card has a bad ability and leader skill.

Screw song rankings, it's LITERALLY UR or GTFO, my pure team is all SRs + the Promo Kotori, which, stat wise, counts as an idolized SR, so I pretty much have 5/9 of my cards as idolized SRs, yet I'm rank 300th in song score. Seriously?

I have an un-idolized UR center on my pure team, and the rest are all SR, and you are still beating me in the song rank by 5k, and I have FC'ed it every time. Though I have only played it 3 times now. 

(Edit: make that 863 that you are beating me on for song rank.)

On a side note I love the event song. I didn't know what the song was going to be. I was very exited to play it for the first time, I might go buy some gems just to play it. lol.

Edited by XDarkmercX