Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I've been facing this difficult decision for the past month, and I finally did it yesterday.

I have decided to completely stop playing LL: SIF. Yesterday I had already gotten rid of the application within my phone.

As much as I want to continue playing this game along with everyone, I realize that I will very soon be swamped with loads of essays, presentations, exams, quizzes and assignments to be done. Even worse, my school has begun to do this to me and the rest of my grade. If I weren't so addicted to this game then I could still continue playing while disregarding login bonuses and event cards. But the problem is this.

I AM ADDICTED LIKE HELL.

I plan my days, factoring in the hours, and ensure that I don't waste lp. That is how badly addicted I am. The thought of missing just one day of gaming is enough to get me crazy. Besides, very soon I won't even have time to play. Knowing this and how addicted I am, I finally decided to just quit this game. I mean, even if I didn't, eventually I won't be able to play as much, and I would end up getting repeatedly tempted to play the game. 

At this stage of my life, I have to prioritize getting good grades to get into university. 

These past 6 months, it's been fun. I'll miss playing this game, but I've got to move on. So goodbye everyone, and thank you for the past few months that I got to spend playing this game with everyone. 

I'm out.

Same here :D Super addicted to it really opening accounts everywhere and not getting UR on my main acc uhh I need to obtain that first :D

After your last year download this again andd add us :D

Hmm speaking of Umi, I came across this on twitter.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2-TgxOCUAABynW.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2-TgxhCIAAT7e7.jpg

So many Umi and they are idolised/max level too!! :D

Agree with Praeliator it would be mind blowing if he got Umis from draws :D But some people do have teams like that I sometimes see on youtube and be like how many times did this person draw....

I've been facing this difficult decision for the past month, and I finally did it yesterday.

I have decided to completely stop playing LL: SIF. Yesterday I had already gotten rid of the application within my phone.

As much as I want to continue playing this game along with everyone, I realize that I will very soon be swamped with loads of essays, presentations, exams, quizzes and assignments to be done. Even worse, my school has begun to do this to me and the rest of my grade. If I weren't so addicted to this game then I could still continue playing while disregarding login bonuses and event cards. But the problem is this.

I AM ADDICTED LIKE HELL.

I plan my days, factoring in the hours, and ensure that I don't waste lp. That is how badly addicted I am. The thought of missing just one day of gaming is enough to get me crazy. Besides, very soon I won't even have time to play. Knowing this and how addicted I am, I finally decided to just quit this game. I mean, even if I didn't, eventually I won't be able to play as much, and I would end up getting repeatedly tempted to play the game. 

At this stage of my life, I have to prioritize getting good grades to get into university. 

These past 6 months, it's been fun. I'll miss playing this game, but I've got to move on. So goodbye everyone, and thank you for the past few months that I got to spend playing this game with everyone. 

I'm out.

Farewell brave warrior, you shall be missed. #YASM shall continue to live on in all of us~

~~~~~~~~~~~

So, without a computer for a while, I had a few things to catch up on and finally back into my normal routine, and I have a LOT of pictures on Pixiv to catch up on... I went through the first two pages of Rin pictures and came across these

MAO5bES.png

f2yjg7o.jpg

x124GME.png

:wub:

Hmm speaking of Umi, I came across this on twitter.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2-TgxOCUAABynW.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2-TgxhCIAAT7e7.jpg

So many Umi and they are idolised/max level too!! :D

Yeah, as others have said those are not scouted UR Umis; just the ones that are redeemable via a code that comes bundled with the limited-edition Blue-ray volume 4 of the anime's second season.

Regardless, that still takes some hardcore dedication so props to that person  :P

So close to another 11* FC (this time, Yume naki Yume wa Yume janai)

FOYE03C.jpg

Now, I wanted to say a few things about the Korean version.

First, the game came out ~1.5 months after ours, yet look at the highest rank person...

AcUsFXv.jpg

Their cutoffs increased already...,and are the values I wish EN had and feel are appropriate

mhfD7Uw.jpg

Their card released schedule is all wacky, the newest card was Hanayo with the rice (we just got that despite being,1.5 months ahead), in the past, they frequently released the character's 2nd UR before their first. (Look at date)

rwFdy4l.jpgxTlFUMu.jpg

Lastly, they can use the JP promo cards, like the 2nd season Blue ray ones. Iirc, the only one we have is Honoka

jHlaGuf.jpg

I'm still trying to FC Pure Girls Project on hard. THAT MIDDLE PART IS PISSING ME OFF >=. I hit EVERY note in that song EXCEPT FOR THAT WONKY MIDDLE PART. I know the pattern but I'll always get at least one good, bad or miss during that part and when I do get it, I mess up somewhere else #()$#)($#)(#)(

I'm still trying to FC Pure Girls Project on hard. THAT MIDDLE PART IS PISSING ME OFF >=. I hit EVERY note in that song EXCEPT FOR THAT WONKY MIDDLE PART. I know the pattern but I'll always get at least one good, bad or miss during that part and when I do get it, I mess up somewhere else #()$#)($#)(#)(

Ohhh man, I totally get what you mean. We probably all do :P.

~~~

@Ceris. Damn. Those KR cutoffs look so much nicer. I'm assuming their active player base is somewhat larger than EN's for them to increase the cutoff by a bit like that. That or KLAB just hates us EN players.

And whoa, gj making progress on SoldierGame EX! 

Am I the only one who sets alarms to use your LP at the right time?

Every morning I wake up, spend my LP and then set a countdown for 7 hours later (when I have 75 LP again) and then spend all 75 LP again and set another countdown with 7 and a half hours.

It just makes me assured to know I won't forget to spend my LP because it used to happen a lot :P

I feel the pain.. Even I haven't managed to get that thing down. It's mind blowingly annoying.

I don't any more, I just make sure to go to sleep with 0-5LP, since my max LP is 94 and I don't sleep that long, and because of this high LP, there's like no chance I'd go 9 hours without checking SIF in between things I do. As for JP, I have 82 LP, but I don't care if I hit max in that.

Imagine the far off future, rank 240+ we don't have to play the game for over 22 hours, will be amazing, never waste LP:)

I used to wake up earlier than usual to maximize LP efficiency (64LP currently) but now I don't give a damn so I lose like 1-2 hours worth of LP every day in my quest for 8 hour sleeps.

~~~
It took two long months, but my teams are now finally at max power :D

Smile: 2 unidolized URs, 4 idolized SRs, 3 unidolized SRs
YZhpnb4.png

Pure: 1 idolized UR, 2 idolized SRs, 6 unidolized SRs <- wtf
l5EhN9m.png

Cool: 2 unidolized URs, 3 idolized SRs, 4 unidolized SRs
EmItGsS.png

AZ8gOqY.jpg

I was playing like shit (12 good 2 bad 5 miss on Soldier Game just before) and decided to play Yumex3 a couple times. First try was garbage, dont remember exactly, then I tried again and missed at the beginning, and was like, oh well. Then I reached 400 combo and I'm like, cool, then 500 I'm like, HOLY SHIT, then I reached the end and died a little inside.

ALMOST broke 270k for event song. If i had gotten just one less Great... oh wells :P ~

IGHcOI7.png

Interestingly enough on another run I got much less Greats but still had a lower score. Score Ups + RnG OP.
EoFz8Z5.png

My strategy for passing the tricky middle part starting at note 116 is to focus purely on sight-reading to know when to let go of holds and to do the taps :P there's just enough time for my eyes to switch from note to note though I probably look silly when doing that xD

I haven't played the event song since day 1... I have over 2000 tokens and am spending gems today and tomorrow to prepare for the end. Since I have 94 LP, I play 3 EX songs, then wait half an hour to play a 4th, recharge, then repeat.

Also, so close to back to back ties

urEYi1P.jpg

Keep going ;) ... only about 1700 Event Points more than you reach me... At the moment sitting on 2098 Tokens and will collect more and not spend them until the weekend.

I don't plan my sleeping habbits or anything else because of SIF, I just plan my freetime after the game. So I waste probably 40-50 LP a day. But thats okay, therefore i sacrifice a bit money :D ...

No shame in using those event Perfect Lock cards, Nozomi, Rin, and Eli! I wish I knew which of my cards were PL in JP (should probably check one day), getting close, finally a no-miss run!

It's progress :D hopefully you will improve soon! Get those gems XD.

Keep going ;) ... only about 1700 Event Points more than you reach me... At the moment sitting on 2098 Tokens and will collect more and not spend them until the weekend.

And here I am merely aiming for top 4000 xD. That's the highest possible cutoff without using gems i think.

It's progress :D hopefully you will improve soon! Get those gems XD.

And here I am merely aiming for top 4000 xD. That's the highest possible cutoff without using gems i think.

I'll get them eventually, and from experience, no gems the best I got was about 2300th, though I wasted LP all over the place not caring for the event, so maybe not a single LP wasted And being slightly lower rank than I was so you can actually rank up more than once an event, you can get top 2000 in an event. That takes relidiculous dedication though, we simply have a little too many people in the EN version for that cutoff to work.

I'll get them eventually, and from experience, no gems the best I got was about 2300th, though I wasted LP all over the place not caring for the event, so maybe not a single LP wasted And being slightly lower rank than I was so you can actually rank up more than once an event, you can get top 2000 in an event. That takes relidiculous dedication though, we simply have a little too many people in the EN version for that cutoff to work.

Highest I ever got without wasting a single LP was around 2500 D:  

Not sure if i can break higher but then again not much point. I aim for above 4000 for the scouting ticket.