Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I was always curious about that too. 

In other places when I ask regarding how many gems for top 1000 people usually are like "Oh it only takes like 10-15 gems" so I'm like uh, are you Rank 400 with like 300 LP or something? xD cuz in my experience 20-30 is more appropriate.

~~~
Today I learned that I cannot grind EX songs for long periods of time. I still haven't FC'ed the latest EX song  :rolleyes: but my point is that the longer I play, the worse I get xD. Like I ended up going from 1 good / bad / miss to 10 goods, 5 bads, 3 misses by the end of my run.

When I only miss one note in a song, more than half the time it is a token...

And 15 gems isn't too much, I've got 38 gems right now, and spent like 30 this event, all with gems I gathered from the end of that Maki event until the beginning of this Honoka event, so 1 month of saving up will get me top 200 for two events in a row, very nice.

Still quite a lot of gems, that's 10€ right there.

When you fail a single note in a song and that note just so happens to be a token note and you feel like punching a wall.

Am I the only one that has this happen? I swear it's happened about 10 times in this event.

Omg during the Rin event, I basically lost a token for every song I played because my nails were long...

For this event...I probably lost at least 10 by now. Apparently I get worse in hitting notes in SIF, not better.

Welp currently have 715 tokens and will accumulate when I play tonight and a 6-7 page paper due in less than 18 hours which I haven't started. The next few days is going to be FUN. /whowantstostayupandkeepmecompany ;_____;

Omg during the Rin event, I basically lost a token for every song I played because my nails were long...

For this event...I probably lost at least 10 by now. Apparently I get worse in hitting notes in SIF, not better.

Welp currently have 715 tokens and will accumulate when I play tonight and a 6-7 page paper due in less than 18 hours which I haven't started. The next few days is going to be FUN. /whowantstostayupandkeepmecompany ;_____;

I'm lucky I have nothing due right now, but I have currently 2800 tokens I will need to spend, that will be fun, probably will do it mostly in one sitting too.

As long as you at least get 'Bad' on the token note instead of a flat out 'Miss', you'll still get credit for it(?), so once you see it in the corner of your eye, prioritize it at all costs!!!

? = confirmation needed

~~~

GLHF cloudy I salute your courage.

Yes, a bad still claims the token. It's like, when a token is missed, the only thing I see on the whole screen is that token that I just couldn't get, and my mind going FUUUU----

Thanks guys! I also have another paper due on Monday as well so my weekend is going to be grind and type hahaha.../notsane.

Every time I miss a token, a piece of my heart dies. The worst part is as it accumulates, you think "Those x tokens I missed could have been used to play an event song, damn...". I know I felt that during the Rin event and starting to feel it now (I missed five tokens on the first day of Honoka event...).

Meanwhile i still haven't FC'd the hard version of the song. What is this witchcraft?

I don't like this EX song, it's ridiculously overmapped in the middle to confuse the hell out of you.

Also am i the only one that likes FC'ing without perfect lock teams?

I just feel like it's more legit since i don't rely on any help so i can say i did it with my own skills. After that it doesn't really matter but when you get FC with your own effort it feels nice.

TJI5eYf.jpg

72rKOEt.jpg

I don't use a PL team, I only use my teams that have my normal SRs in it, and my pure team happens to have 3 (both event Rin cards and the event Honoka). If it wasn't an event song and I FC'd the song purely off PL cards, I normally change to all Rares (in this case, I wouldn't be able to S rank the event song, hence why I'm stuck using those PL cards)

Seriously though, I know I was saved hard by those PL cards, I can FC without, but that FC run I know I was off on a few hits.

Meanwhile i still haven't FC'd the hard version of the song. What is this witchcraft?

I don't like this EX song, it's ridiculously overmapped in the middle to confuse the hell out of you.

Also am i the only one that likes FC'ing without perfect lock teams?

I just feel like it's more legit since i don't rely on any help so i can say i did it with my own skills. After that it doesn't really matter but when you get FC with your own effort it feels nice.

Still quite a lot of gems, that's 10€ right there.

When you fail a single note in a song and that note just so happens to be a token note and you feel like punching a wall.

Am I the only one that has this happen? I swear it's happened about 10 times in this event.

Am I the only one who sets alarms to use your LP at the right time?

Every morning I wake up, spend my LP and then set a countdown for 7 hours later (when I have 75 LP again) and then spend all 75 LP again and set another countdown with 7 and a half hours.

It just makes me assured to know I won't forget to spend my LP because it used to happen a lot  :P

I feel the pain.. Even I haven't managed to get that thing down. It's mind blowingly annoying.

Am I the only one who doesn't feel like having more than one account? 

I never feel like grinding twice as much.

Am I the only one that's feeling some weird deja-vu whenever Nosebleed makes posts in this thread lately? :P

~~~

In my experience, Perfect Lock doesn't help me with FC at all (I've had pleeeenty of runs that were ruined by bads and misses rather than goods), so I won't look down on people who use them to get FCs

But I do agree that there's a very satisfying legit feeling to FCing them without PL.

I'm running out of phrases to use.

Besides those were all posts from different days, how am i supposed to remember what i said the previous day. I don't even remember what i ate for lunch.

Well it's true that perfect lock is not flawless if you miss notes, but i always restrain myself from using perfect locks at all until i get FC on my own. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff which is a rather bad trait that makes me angry more times than it makes me happy.

I'm SOOO done with this F*^%&ing game

wuELcTp.png

This was this biggest F#@% YOU i've ever gotten. notice my max combo is 468. the song has 471 notes. yes, i died at the end.

Even, worse, the note I completely missed? was a token. A TOKEN.

aRjouno.png

/rant

~~~
Past EN Events

Eli tier 2 was 28978, Rin was 25001 (which is actually less than the previous Nozomi 26686, Hanayo 26524, so gg popularity)

Current Honoka tier 2 cutoff is 14089, will the points really double over the final 3 days..?

Edited by Eclipsed

I feel like complete trash at this game right now, 21 attempts, only 1 FC, nearly every attempt but like 4 were B or C combo, that's like 800 event points lost from that :( :( :(

Rin: 25001

Eli: 28798

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=English_Version_Info#Past_Events

I know I've posted about this Pixiv artist before, but I really recommend checking this one out, their stuff is always amazing (beware Ezeefreak, one image on the first page will make you unhappy, but another on that same page is a simply awesome Honoka image)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=295119

Sample of recently uploaded image:

PiD3rxb.jpg

I feel like complete trash at this game right now, 21 attempts, only 1 FC, nearly every attempt but like 4 were B or C combo, that's like 800 event points lost from that :( :( :(

HrRRrrrRRrmmMMmm...... I have 5 attempts on the EX event song with highest B combo (266) so far. Since I'm aiming for minimalistic top 1000, I may just abandon trying to get a FC so I can maximize event points via Hards xD

The gap between A and B is ridiculous. S combo 404, A combo 393, B combo 371, C combo 363... you lose 11 points going from S to A but a whopping 33 going from S to B.

~~~

I have no words for that Maki Nico picture. It is just meant to be stared at in all of its glory for all eternity :wub: .

At a new Non-events song I allways play at first with the Team it was made for to get the Point S Rank. If it is a EX Song and I could not FC it with the first try (never happened :D) I use my P-Lock team to FC it and after that I use my normal teams again. All other songs I only play with the normal teams.

And event songs I generally play with the normal team because I don't wanna miss a chance to set a new Song Highscore.

How many Event points do you get with the EX Version of the event song? Haven't played it till now and will wait for the weekend with that?

At a new Non-events song I allways play at first with the Team it was made for to get the Point S Rank. If it is a EX Song and I could not FC it with the first try (never happened :D) I use my P-Lock team to FC it and after that I use my normal teams again. All other songs I only play with the normal teams.

And event songs I generally play with the normal team because I don't wanna miss a chance to set a new Song Highscore.

How many Event points do you get with the EX Version of the event song? Haven't played it till now and will wait for the weekend with that?

NuIHzJ9.png

The highlighted green means that you need a score/combo of S/S (404 points) or S/A (393 points) for EX songs to be efficient in terms of how many points you earn.

~~~

Off topic: "even without Kotori he has a good Opinion  ;)" LOOOL you're never gonna let me off the hook huh Ezee :P

Well, to be expected, I only got the guaranteed SR on my KR account (their events are wacky, it started on the 18th and ended on the 28th (today)) Anyway, was disappointed to see 10 rares and 1 SR envelope until this

kMUOPuw.png

7rMwE2C.png

Now my EN, JP, and KR all have drawn one Rin SR each :wub: Great thing to wake up to, already starting off the day with a long lasting smile~

On a side note, I haven't drawn a single Rin rare yet.. lol