Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I managed to full combo Pure Girls Project on 1st attempt which I wasn't able to in JP for some reasons lol.

QEe5Wc3.png

This was taken at the start of event before the hiscore updated:

RK90cLO.png

After hiscore updated:

izI5pSB.png

(Score increased slightly due to the amount of greats I had. Currently rank #4 for Event song ranking, will be #5 soon)

AlkWsHh.png

I've managed to FC Mermaid Festa Vol.2 Hard and Shiranai Love EX. The former is a bastard of a song to FC, the latter was very fun.

0VeA2Yz.jpgkf0BhUx.jpg

Gratz gratz! Although Mermaid festa was a bastard to FC, did you enjoy the song at least? xD It's my all time favorite Hard song to play~

I'm assuming that 344k high score on Shiranai Love [EX] is with some Perfect Locks, because there's no way my team's stronger than yours :P (350k high score, no FC).

~~~

Dis friggen' event song man. It's not even hard at all, just that tricky part in the middle. I hate combo killer sections like these (Mermaid Festa vol. 1 being the number one prick song that did this) after 4 tries of getting 1-3 goods I just said eff it and dished out them perfect locks  <_< 

8XcxEDW.png

EpZ5UZ4.png

Gratz gratz! Although Mermaid festa was a bastard to FC, did you enjoy the song at least? xD It's my all time favorite Hard song to play~

I'm assuming that 344k high score on Shiranai Love [EX] is with some Perfect Locks, because there's no way my team's stronger than yours :P (350k high score, no FC).

I enjoyed the song, not the map  <_<. Actually my high score is this:

HdBIa9p.jpg

I think I got 344k from my Perfect Lock team, but I don't know.

Dammm you'd probably be in the 380-390k+ range if you FC'ed then :D
Here's my current best attempt
fzJ0AUm.png

It's annoying cuz whenever I DON'T use perfect lock I get 1 "Good", and whenever I DO use perfect lock, i get 1 "Bad" instead  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure: the curse is real.

~~~
As for the event song score rankings, I haven't gotten a high score that's a FC but thanks to my OP team I'm sitting at rank 190 xD
FPs9qjM.png

nVYu8Pk.png

Rank 6 when I got my SR Honoka:

nH7JaFU.png

Rank 3 before I went to sleep:

LQYeLsn.png

Congrats on being the 1st player to get SR Honoka, Ceris and 2nd to get Honoka, maki~chan! :D

Congrats on getting Honoka, Ezeefreak! =)

Congrats on full combo, Praeliator and CLuBLioN! :)

Good luck to you guys who are getting SR Honoka and trying to fc the event song, Pure Girls Project as well as the new expert song! :P

Thanks, but not even in the top 5 anymore, and never will be because I am saving tokens for EX since I want to try FCing the song.

I want to quickly state my HATE for playing Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love. I only kinda like the song, but I've always hated playing it. 7 attempts and no FC despite a few 1 good runs. Why? Because I am cursed with this damn song, it was the Umi event song, and I NEVER FC'd if during the event, and now I'm failing at FCing the easy EX chart :P

*joking here, mildly frustrating, just thought it was ironic since I always got 1-2 goods on the Hard chart*

Oh, and I fell asleep around 8PM my time and only woke up now at almost 4AM to spend LP, wow I was tired.

I want to quickly state my HATE for playing Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love. I only kinda like the song, but I've always hated playing it. 7 attempts and no FC despite a few 1 good runs. Why? Because I am cursed with this damn song

Oh, and I fell asleep around 8PM my time and only woke up now at almost 4AM to spend LP, wow I was tired.

Rekt your sleeping sched? xD

I feel cursed with Love Novels [EX] ;-; 22 tries so far and at least 10 of them were 1 Good runs.

~~~

7hhnR8x.jpg

Someone needs to grab this Pure UR Umi (idolized!) coming ~Dec 31st to complete our Pure UR 2nd Years collection :D. Ezee has the idolized Pure UR Kotori, I have the idolized Pure UR Honoka, so who shall get Pure UR Umi?!@#

Also, we already have the UR 1st years idolized!!! And for every attribute!!! Since Praeliator is such a baller :P he has Smile UR Maki idolized and Cool UR Rin idolized. Nosebleed completes the set with his Pure UR Hanayo idolized~

As for 3rd years... well, they need moar luv :(

Rekt your sleeping sched? xD

I feel cursed with Love Novels [EX] ;-; 22 tries so far and at least 10 of them were 1 Good runs.

~~~

7hhnR8x.jpg

Someone needs to grab this Pure UR Umi (idolized!) coming ~Dec 31st to complete our Pure UR 2nd Years collection :D. Ezee has the idolized Pure UR Kotori, I have the idolized Pure UR Honoka, so who shall get Pure UR Umi?!@#

Also, we already have the UR 1st years idolized!!! And for every attribute!!! Since Praeliator is such a baller :P he has Smile UR Maki idolized and Cool UR Rin idolized. Nosebleed completes the set with his Pure UR Hanayo idolized~

As for 3rd years... well, they need moar luv :(

I will get the Pure UR Umi, no matter the cost!

Oh yeah my high score now in Shiranai Love EX is 400k+, FCed and getting more Perfects than my other runs.

aHOtrbr.jpg

Just spent 20 more love gems got nothing again it frustrates me :(

If it reassures you, i did the same and also did get nothing... So you see you're not extremely unlucky, it's just the f****** probability ;)

Edit:

Nothing I will see very often ;) (I'm ahead of Ceris & maki~chan, at least a moment) Also, 3 (with Zehel 4) from us in the top 12

kuBGoYY.png

And FINALLY I was able to FC No Brand girls after a few tries :P (and in addition to that i had about 25-30 tries with ~450 combo)

Rxo106s.png

Love novels was much easier, I just needed 15 tries.

When are 11 stars daily live songs going to appear in the ENG version?

No idea but hopefully soon xD. I wanna farm those gems. Freaking 5 gems per song = 5x6 = 30 gems in 3 days O_O....... to someone who doesn't buy gems I look forward to EX songs since they give so many gems XD.

Sort of unrelated but WTF this song is so damn catchy and weird...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8j2ax57gSQ

233rd for song score, guess I'll never get top 200 unless I get an UR considering I have 8 SRs, 3 being idolized... Kinda sucks :(

Oh, and my score is actually luck based, I average 242k to 245k a play, my highest Is 251 from abilities activating, so I could maaaybe get 255 at best, ut probably wouldn't make a difference.

Well, my pure team is currently 6 event SRs, 2 being idolized, 1 from a scouting ticket, and 1 is non-event idolized, which is from my 2nd 10+1 and one of the 10+1s when I bought gems for Rin.

Next token event is pure, so the ultimately test. Will No URs but 9 SRs, (replacing that shitty Kotori one with the Umi from that event) and 4 idolized SRs be enough for top 200?

Easiest Daily EX conquered. (Excluding Nawatobi, which is a Daily EX but only 9*s)

I honestly feel like this song shouldn't even be considered an 11*, it's rather easy, more like high 10*.

Still 32 tries to get it it must be an achievement for you right? :D Gratz on getting FC :)