Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm now mostly done with that event... Just a few points will be added today from the regular plays. Sitting now on a little bit more than 43000 Event Points. I think that should be enough vor the top 200.

The link for the stream is in my previous post and I'll also post that link tomorrow 2-3 hours before the "event" starts. Since i'm european it is really hard to choose a better time and to make everyone happy. For the moment the schedule stays like announced.

I forgot how to delete a post....

Anyways! Will 5 gems be enough for top 1000 with only a 12K event points?

Posts actually cannot be deleted by yourself. Only dem mods can. It's part of their conspiracy of making people think before they post, or suffer the consequences if that said post is deemed to be toxic and/or violate rules  :P

~~

Looking forward to your stream Ezee~

Replaying the event song 30 times sure was fun! (not)

I told myself I wouldn't leave all the tokens for the last day but I ended up doing it anyway :(

Well I got the Honoka so that's all that really matters.

Here's a translation I just did when I was bored

Maki-chan, control your lewd desires :P

eHetXXt.png

Sad that you haven't really felt like translating in a while, because part 2 of this just got released after all this time

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47317385

You had given me a gist of what part 1 was about, without typesetting or full translation though.

Part 1 Rin PoV: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46002803

Part 1 Hanayo PoV: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46235692

Right now the cutoff is 19k? Do you have tokens? If you used all your tokens still have 12k, you can't be in top 1000 with 5 gems :( you will have to use 15-20 depending on your lp

Though would 20 love gems be enough?

I only said that cause I thought that yesterday the event would be ending.... XD

20 is enough for top 1000 if you didn't waste much LP throughout the event. Though, that also depends on rank. I haven't gone for just top 1000 since the beginning when everyone was low ranks, so I don't know exactly, but back then I got top 1000 with 12 and 15 gems for two different events..

Just a note, I had 16000 event points without gems on the JP version, so you need at least that, probably a bit more.

I checked at 6 am, so 3 hours before the end, I was still at Rank 21 in Event Score and 124 at Event Song score. Now I'm mostly sure I will made it in both into the top 200 ;)...

And then today I got another gem, WTF?! I was so glad that I emptied my whole gems I now I got a new one. Couldn't waste it before work. So I've to play in the afternoon before the account transfer... How annoying ;)

Short reminder:

Scouting Broadcast at ...
Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Monday, 1. December 2014, 20:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Monday, 1. December 2014, 14:00:00 EST UTC-5 hours
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Monday, 1. December 2014, 11:00:00 PST UTC-8 hours
Tokyo (Japan) Tuesday, 2. December 2014, 04:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 1. December 2014, 19:00:00

I asked when I realised I could have looked myself. I checked, the last update, it was 25905, it had risen 894 in one hour. Assuming it would have raised that much again, but with only 30 min remaining, cut that value in half. That leaves 36350, though add a little for the final, final part of the Wonderful Rush, you're looking at 36550 MAX, with a 36200 min, the cutoff will be in that range by my predictions.