Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

But till then more people will get that idolized Honoka and maybe more pure Sr UR cards so I am not sure but I hope you can be in top 200 :D

Next month I am not really going for Hanayo or Umi :D

I watched episode 2,3,9,10,11 of season 2 again :( Ahh feelings T________T

I will only go for Umi at the end of December. I don't care  about the Hanayo Event, but since It should be a Score Match, I will just have fun and rekt some of my Opponents :P.

And the for current Honoka Event, I'm not sure if I will aim for the top 200. I think the top 1000 should be enough.

Edit: I needed 33 tries for Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love to FC ... But finally, now I'm satisfied and have now nothing to FC

I will only go for Umi at the end of December. I don't care  about the Hanayo Event, but since It should be a Score Match, I will just have fun and rekt some of my Opponents :P.

And the for current Honoka Event, I'm not sure if I will aim for the top 200. I think the top 1000 should be enough.

Edit: I needed 33 tries for Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love to FC ... But finally, now I'm satisfied and have now nothing to FC

Thanks, though about 20 of those were back when I sucked at the game or when I used my old crappy phone.

So, I was taking a look at the event point calculator to see about how many gems people used to get their scores in some events, then I discovered during the Rin event, I played for over 50 hours worth of songs, wow... Also, the Kotori event top 3 only spent about 230 gems, which is sad, because the 3rd place person spent about that many in the Rin event, while first and second spent more like 325 gems and put in like 100 hours (depending if they played 4x or EX, EX was 96 hours, 4x was 350 gems and 120 hours).

Why does Rin have to have the biggest spending player's for their favorites? 2 of them are currently over rank 200 now..

Raizoo and Kb_z don't come here, only Zehel.

You should know my IGN, It's the same as here (almost)

RU3wq1d.jpg

Everyone else, except Maki~chan use their forum names, Maki~chan is AkemiChika, and a couple less frequent posters have a different IGN (check the first post of the thread)

I am a jobless college student, funded occasionally from my,parents (rest is savings), and only bought gems for the UR Rin and the Rin event, since then, I haven't bought gems but got top 200 wit b leftover gems from Maki event (ended with practically 0 left) and saved gems until this event, to try and get top 200 for Honoka and Hanayo events back to back as a F2P (since Maki event of course)

Congrats on both FCs, Eclipsed!

Zehel with points like that, I mean sure he got money but what about time? Is he working on his own company so he had much time? And that raizoo, kb_z, and of course caedus. I fail to understand how they manage to play with so many points while they need working too. :/

Well, like I calculated earlier, it would take over 4 days worth of playing just to reach the amount of points kb_z and foungdaddy did during the Rin event (284k and 269k), so if you spend all your time outsides of work playing the game, it's manageable, also, I remember someone  from the Maki event saying they took time off work just to grind the event.

Ceris id I have spot for you at 160 can you spare 1 spot for me? Well there is on line up but seems she is not serious playing sif

I have 3 spots open on my list still.

Shameful fact: I still have not managed to FC the event song

I keep failing on the same spot every single time and it's making me incredibly upset and making me perform poorer the more I retry the damn thing.

The holds in the middle of the song are just confusing and I can't get them right.

Meanwhile I'm FC'ing Love Novels EX every time like it's a natural thing.

I hate this event song.

@Nosebleed-sama I know right?!! I ranted about the event song myself earlier and how it's not even hard; it's just that F@%^!& middle section is what's irritating as hell to not mess up.

I managed to FC by my 5th try, but that's only because I used the damn practice app for like 10 minutes straight of replaying only that specific section >.>

You'll get it soon~ I believe!

~~~

Hold notes are ridiculously hard for me in general because my mind doesn't register letting go of the hold note as a beat.

AKA if a song goes beat-beat-beat-beat I would naturally be expecting to do tap-tap-tap-tap

But if I have to do tap-tap-tap-let go, especially in rapid succession, that's when things will go to shit.

~~~

Over the course of this event I plan on playing every Hard song available and finally taking the time to really familiarize myself with the songs and member's voices like any normal fan should do :P

(I think I can distinguish b/w them all now; Ceris mentioned that their voices change(?) though so I'll keep that in mind) 

I keep failing on the same spot every single time and it's making me incredibly upset and making me perform poorer the more I retry the damn thing.

The holds in the middle of the song are just confusing and I can't get them right.

I hate this event song.

I hate this event song.

I have a few question about transfer code / transferring an account. Basically I know how it works, i did it once. But now I want to move my account from iOS to android and then back.

I know that I'll lose all my gems during the transfer. But what is with the stuff in the present box?
And what stuff goes into the present box? If my Member list is full, the members from the draws go they in the present box or can I simply not make another draw?

That are my questions ;) ... I ask them because next week i get the next paycheck from work and I'll get a christmas bonus and if that one is big enough (which I assume ;)) I will spend a part of that money on SIF. And since my main account is on iOS i need to move to android for this thing because the gems are cheaper there (86 Gems for 35,24 € instead of 44,99 € :blink: ) ... 

Oh, I just learned that all 3 subunits are releasing not just their single over this month and next (Lily White's should be out in 2 days), but they're also releasing a separate song for Christmas.

Huh, I like the Lily White song the most for once, that's different. BiBi's song is pleasant to listen to, and Printemps isn't bad either, it's nice and upbeat, I like it too, nice releases here!