Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'll admit I could've gotten more out of my draws, but hey that UR and SR that I've drawn really made my day considering I've worked for 9 hours today so I came home tired, and that I did my draws when I wasn't guaranteed an SR so seeing what I've drawn made me happy.

Btw are you counting down the days till the UR Nozomi card gets released? Because I am. :D

The name for the new event for JP was announced, it's called "Medley Festival" (rough translation)

This was found through datamining

WdiuFWE.png

Umida over at Reddit didn't give a translation, but he said "You pick a few songs to play in succession (whether in the same live show or separate live shows, we'll have to wait and see)."

More data on the 4th~

It says, roughly, "drag and drop music" (楽譜をドラッグ&ドロップ/Gakufu o doraggu & doroppu)

The word gakufu means score sheet/sheet music so not exactly "music" per say, I don't know why they used that word but whatever.

So what that person is saying sounds about right, it seems like you'll "drag and drop" songs into a list to play, which sounds kind of cool

That is a very cute Rin Ceris and Praeliator wow you got an UR Nico <3

Anyway Praeliator that was two bad draws in my book you only got 2 great cards and wasted 100 love gems damn.

Your standards must be insane to consider a UR a "bad draw" :P

Gratz to Praeliator on that Nico. She's gorgeous  :wub:

I have no hope for a UR though  and I don't need 1 UR need more sadly even right now I am trying my best on event song but I am not sure if I will end up in top 1000 I don't think it is about paying anymore after my last four draws :D My luck literally sucks and everyday I feel sad whenever I open my game and try to get 100-200 points more for song score

Think NicoMaki, think NicoMaki :(

a8Fud5n.jpg

bWv0Aam.jpg

WN2uosc.jpg

X1A7qtw.png

hjoAR0q.png

FFhvxC2.png

Your standards must be insane to consider a UR a "bad draw" :P

Gratz to Praeliator on that Nico. She's gorgeous  :wub:

Not really I just consider getting more than 1 better than rare card in 50 gem draw a better draw than getting 1 UR :D

I will probably do 3 50 love gem draws when that UR Nozomi gets released

GL on the UR Nozomi. You of all people should get that card :P

I've gotten 4 SRs in a 10+1 draw before, but it didn't make me as excited as getting 1 UR xD.

There are some statistics out there regarding the probablility:

List of Common Draw Probabilities

Note: I'm assuming guaranteed SR is on

• Chance of getting anything besides 1 SR and 10 Rs (i.e. the worst possible draw):

P (NOT 1 SR and 10 Rs) = 100% - P (1 SR and 10 Rs) = 100% - 65.90% = ~34.10%

• Chance of getting exactly 2 SRs and 9 Rs:

P (2 SRs and 9 Rs) = 11C2 x .092 x .99 = 55 x .092 x .99 = ~17.26%

• Chance of getting exactly 3 SRs and 8 Rs:

P (3 SRs and 8 Rs) = 11C3 x .093 x .98 = 165 x .093 x .98 = ~5.18%

• Chance of getting at least 1 UR (which is the inverse of getting no URs):

P (1+ URs and anything else) = 1 - P (no URs) = 1 - .9911 = 1 - 89.53% = ~10.47%

For a single 10+1 draw, you have a

• 34.10% chance of getting all Rares(if no guarantee)
  • 17.26% chance of getting 2 SRs
  • 5.18% chance of getting 3 SRs
  • 10.47% chance of getting 1 UR 

I got my first expert song S combo today, was No Brand Girls, it feels so good!

Gratz man! Pretty soon you'll FC EX songs left and right no problem!

No Brand Girls EX so fun. It's actually like the only EX song i can consistently FC >.> so I tend to play that every now and then instead of getting gg'ed trying to FC some of the other EX songs that I haven't FC *cough Sweeet Sweeet Holiday cough*

~~~

URs op. I wasn't getting any friend requests 2 days ago, but putting up my UR Pure Honoka got me 30 friend requests over the past day @-@

I actually have a slot open but I'll save it for someone I actually know cuz I always get a little butthurt when a random deletes me :P (like the uber rich guy Nicocchi)

I got my first expert song S combo today, was No Brand Girls, it feels so good!

Congrats :D

New Lily White album download here: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=625965

New Kotori and Hanayo duet download here: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=625063

I don't like any of these songs personally :(

Oh, and I get f/r even with a Rare as leader (Cloudy, Magicflier and I are like the only two here that puts a Rare as leader xD)

I have like 300 requests pending because people like spamming the top 5 players of the event with F/Rs... At first they were cool, but then when like 100+ piled up, I realized it would take waaay too long to decline them all, so now I'm stuck with a huge incoming F/R list, and can't easily find someone if they're <Rank 50 if they send me a F/R (and I have had a ton of notifications)