Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I felt lucky today and decided to try my luck on the limited Smile Scouting box. This was what happened...

Finally idolised May Kotori on 1st scout! I've been waiting so long for this moment. I've also got a SR Nozomi too along with the UR Kotori when there is no guaranteed SR. Nozomi has blessed me! *jumps for joy* :)

Now I'm 1 step closer to Nicocchi. (Hopefully although he still has more Score Up URs. :P)

I was greedy and went to scout again but got 2 SRs instead. Oh well better than all Rares.

mRZBbVP.png

XNMyZHy.png

5d5Q4aC.png

O9UBlIw.png

Hwi6xot.png

NcPv45X.png

Edit: Nicocchi's FB account (Nicocchi Sif) has been disabled by salty people who probably went to report him. Hopefully he recovers his account back asap. :(

O_____________________________________________________________O

You have my deepest congratulation (envy) for that beautiful Idolized Kotori. :bow: 

.Should....should i try testing my luck too ?

Most of the time whales don't know how much they have whaled #whaleception :D

The exact opposite of me, man I can't afford the gems with my money... 

Because of my busy week, I can only go for T2 for Eli's event. Japanese gamers sure are hardcore people. The top 10000 score are terrifying  

Got an UR Nico but only one Eli

0WzB3Ro.png

Not sure if I'm happy about this... 

Because of my busy week, I can only go for T2 for Eli's event. Japanese gamers sure are hardcore people. The top 10000 score are terrifying  

0WzB3Ro.png

Nosebleed will hate you but he isn't here anymore.... :makina:

JP is always that fierce except Honoka and Rin events (not sure if I should be happy about that anyway <_<

Just did 2 single yolo scouting and got this 

UhF2z50.png

Eli do understand me after all!!  :wahaha:  (delusional intensifies) 

Nosebleed will hate you but he isn't here anymore....  :makina:

JP is always that fierce except Honoka and Rin events (not sure if I should be happy about that anyway  <_<

Yeah I unintentionally brag to his face once when I got cool UR Nico. Really funny fellow that NB, and I miss him...

You have my deepest congratulation (envy) for that beautiful Idolized Kotori. :bow:

Thanks! It sure took a long time to finally get a 2nd copy of her to idolise her while some lucky players have like 2 of her idolised on the day it was released.

Well you shouldn't try as this is a gamble of luck and whether RNG is in your favor. There is no guaranteed SR so you might end up getting all Rares which will be a big disappointment. You might not get the card you want too. You have to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

0WzB3Ro.png

Congrats on getting UR Nico! Well getting a UR is still better than nothing even if it wasn't the one you wanted or the skill might not be useful, e.g healer. It isn't easy to get URs although JP is easier than EN atm, thanks to the blue tickets.

Thanks! It sure took a long time to finally get a 2nd copy of her to idolise her while some lucky players have like 2 of her idolised on the day it was released.

Well you shouldn't try as this is a gamble of luck and whether RNG is in your favor. There is no guaranteed SR so you might end up getting all Rares which will be a big disappointment. You might not get the card you want too. You have to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

True, i should be more patience and just hope i got my 2nd copy the next time i do scouting :vinty:

You have my deepest congratulation (envy) for that beautiful Idolized Kotori.  :bow:

dont push your luck :D

0WzB3Ro.png

dammit,no UR till now hiks

JP is always that fierce except Honoka and Rin events (not sure if I should be happy about that anyway  <_<

why no love for honoka ? :(

True, i should be more patience and just hope i got my 2nd copy the next time i do scouting :vinty:

Well scout when there is guaranteed SR and you could also wait for the blue tickets which is said to be coming end July.

12th July is Yoshino Nanjo's (南條 愛乃) Birthday, Seiyuu of Eli and vocalist of fripSide! 南條さんお誕生日おめでとうございます! :) She is currently 31 years old this year but still look young.

12th July is Yoshino Nanjo's (南條 愛乃) Birthday, Seiyuu of Eli and vocalist of fripSide! 南條さんお誕生日おめでとうございます! :) She is currently 31 years old this year but still look young.

Ahhh didn't know about it since I didn't pay too much attention of seiyuu's birthdays :P

Happy Birthday Nanjolno~! お誕生日おめでとう :D

Forever 17 plz

Happy birthday Eli's Voice~

Well scout when there is guaranteed SR and you could also wait for the blue tickets which is said to be coming end July.

Really? NICE.

what is blue ticket ? o.o

Like a regular scouting ticket, only better.

how better it is ?

It's the new thing you'll receive when you do 10 draws. Instead of a bonus love gem, you get a blue ticket. You also receive one every 20 ranks. Let's say I'm rank 100. I will receive 5 blue tickets.

Using 5 blue tickets has an 80% chance of an SR and a 20% chance of a UR.

It's the new thing you'll receive when you do 10 draws. Instead of a bonus love gem, you get a blue ticket. You also receive one every 20 ranks. Let's say I'm rank 100. I will receive 5 blue tickets.

Using 5 blue tickets has an 80% chance of an SR and a 20% chance of a UR.

no R cards ?! O.O

I did. She has a package in the mail and she hasn't checked her messages or been on the site for the past 2 weeks. I want to make sure she knows she's getting it.

try her youtube channel and http://ask.fm/iremsuciveleki think its her