Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

how its not ?! Dx

I've gotten T2 4 times, and T1 10 times. I did buy gems several times, but only the Maki event after the first Rin event was T1 solely off those gems (leftover from going super hard 5th place). Every other event was from free gems, or I could have done it with free gems. I once did T1 3 events in a row off free gems alone earned for 90 days. Sure, rank advantage helped, but I never dropped below 20 gems between those events, and even did 3 soloyolos. This is EN alone, I've got 4 T1s and 3 T2s on JP as well.

I will never accept people calling going for a tier hard unless they are under rank 50.

^That legend applied more like last year. Nowadays It's probably 150+ (so you have 100 LP for 4 plays per those very few gems you do use) or maybe even 200+ (for 125 LP / 5 plays)

It's never been true. The lowest number of gems I ever spent in the past to get a tier was the 4th event of the game, the Honoka event, which I spent 8 gems to get T2. Since then, I've either gone T1 or not cared and wasted LP, so I can't compare to a T2 score. Even with my 129 LP, if I wasted no LP, I would still only get T3. I don't see where the idea that a high LP count could get you into a tier without spending gems. All it means is 1-2 extra plays off the beginning of the event. We're actually at a disadvantage when not spending gems because we get fewer rank ups.

Compare my EXP needed to rank up to that screenshot Kaguya posted. I may get 2 extra plays off the start of the event than a rank 98, but they will rank up during the event when I probably wouldn't if I started needing a full EXP bar. To get the SR, you need to play EX ~67 times assuming an average of 2nd place, that is ~5.5k EXP. I need 6.6k just to rank up :michiru: Now do a hypothetical we both have 1k EXP towards our next rank, they would rank up twice and I wouldn't rank up at all.

Now, when we talk about gem efficiency... :sachi:

As long as you have dedication and don't waste LP and are diligent in thee final hours, going for a tier with minimum cost is easy, Nosebleed can speak better for that than I can (I waste lotsa LP), but alas, he is no longer with us, may his soul forever rest in Nico Nico Nii heavenly peace.

You know, probably the biggest reason as to why i always fail to reach T2 is that i tried to use my gem 'efficiantly' and trying to stay justbelow the rank 4500.

Come the last hour and people ninja'ed  my ass and push me back beyond 4500 <_<

You know, probably the biggest reason as to why i always fail to reach T2 is that i tried to use my gem 'efficiantly' and trying to stay justbelow the rank 4500.

Come the last hour and people ninja'ed  my ass and push me back beyond 4500 <_<

That's the diligent part. Back when I was efficient (my first couple T2s) I would watch the update every hour and predict how much it would go up the next update. I was once ranked 975 (1000 cutoff for T2) and 175 (200 cutoff for T1)

That's the diligent part. Back when I was efficient (my first couple T2s) I would watch the update every hour and predict how much it would go up the next update. I was once ranked 975 (1000 cutoff for T2) and 175 (200 cutoff for T1)

Maybe i should start doing that, at least in token event anyway. I'm pretty sure Score Match don't have the luxury of going up 1000 point the last 5 minutes  :vinty: 

.......i kind of want to say 'So that's mean the possibilty of it happening is very slim' but that would only lead to raised flag so i think i'm going to play it safe and try staying above 1100-ish point from rank 4500 >_>

Failstrat is your friend :makina:

Token event is less predictable since you can't see opponent's ranking like score matches, but you will be safe if you are 1000 points above the last 30 min cutoff (2000 in score match and Medley)

Well when I said very few gems I meant something like 10-15 and that's not much since you probably would get 10 because of the event + normal and SR + daily stuff

And well I think that after that all Rs 10+1 scout :salt::salt: , I decided I will never ever do the normal scouting again, I will only use my gems for the events, every event I wait in the last few hours and see if there's any way to obtain another SR (T2). If there is, I will go for it and waste the gems. If there isn't, then I will just play it normally. 

I say that but I never found the chance. I have so many gems atm but I am still not doing that scout ;-; 

Was just informed this isn't part of the Hard lineup in the SM like it should be

:(

I remember playing this as a B-Side song on JP when I first started, and EN decided to not include it. It was in celebration of the anime coming to an end, and came out with the last episode of the anime and stuck around for a couple months.

I heard of a legend that says once you are past rank 100-125 , you can get T2 by being 100% LP efficient and might or might not use very few gems if the card is really popular. 

Whether or not it is true is yet to be confirmed by me since I am still rank 68 scrub. 

^That legend applied more like last year. Nowadays It's probably 150+ (so you have 100 LP for 4 plays per those very few gems you do use) or maybe even 200+ (for 125 LP / 5 plays)

That legend is a bull i tell you! :wafuu:

If you're rank 150 and 100% LP efficient (which doesn't sound that easy, as it seems), you're going to use around 8-10 stones average in order to get a T2, rating aside. Depending on circumstances and quality/popularity of the event, you will either remain efficient and save up lovecas, or toss in additional stones to remain within T2 with as little loss as possible. It's preety much possible, though. It's what I've been doing lately, cause I'm a lazy bastard :makina:

Just play on normal one last time before i go to bed, FC it with my strongest team and i landed in rank 2 with more than 10k points difference.The AI  not even FC, how strong are the AI team these days? <_<

(I would post the screenshot of it but i'm not allowed to use that image extension always pops up so i give up :P )

Just play on normal one last time before i go to bed, FC it with my strongest team and i landed in rank 2 with more than 10k points difference.The AI  not even FC, how strong are the AI team these days? <_<

(I would post the screenshot of it but i'm not allowed to use that image extension always pops up so i give up :P )

there's many thing i want to reply but im to lazy to do that,so i'll let it slide

Honestly it's not that hard when you are at higher rank.  :sachi:

well,i'll try again at umi event since last time i have final exam and now im in holiday for 3 months~ 

I heard of a legend that says once you are past rank 100-125 , you can get T2 by being 100% LP efficient and might or might not use very few gems if the card is really popular. 

Whether or not it is true is yet to be confirmed by me since I am still rank 68 scrub. 

it's a lie !  :saber:

You can kind of do it. If you get Bokutachi no Kiseki on EX 3 times, you can get 900~1100 in 5:05 minutes. Plus the wait time.

that's kinda hard to get =.=

Was just informed this isn't part of the Hard lineup in the SM like it should be

:(

I remember playing this as a B-Side song on JP when I first started, and EN decided to not include it. It was in celebration of the anime coming to an end, and came out with the last episode of the anime and stuck around for a couple months.

that UR =.=

AI don't have set teams, their score is based on the first person of the room. If your teams are stronger than theirs you have an edge, but if they're basing it off your team, well, it's a 50/50 on winning or losing to the AI.

Man 50/50? No wonder i always lose :sleep:

To add onto that, the AIs will score within 10% of the host player.

Yeah that seems to be the case

Total accident, but a really neat one

zOKE7YB.jpg

For those who don't get it, 252 in Japanese can be said Ni Go Ni, go uses the same base as Ko in Japanese (ご vs こ) so you have Nico Ni. The song in question is Mahoutsukai Hajimemashite, which is Nico's solo where she actually sings "Nico ni" in it.

I've always said it, but I really like this song despite hating Nico's singing voice. This song is just fun to listen to

Mahoutsukai is the only acceptable Nico song for me :D :D (however during this SM every 1 or 2 round it will appear and I just force-close it :amane:

I think it's a combination of the instruments and the rhythm of the vocals that makes the song nice to listen to. The chorus is just hype sounding