Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

If 50k makes you a monster, then idk what I am then.

CQStx5P.jpg

I think I used either 19 or 20 love gems. I could've saved a few more, but 15 of those went to rushing and there's always wasted LP when rushing. Rushing is fun though. I think this is the sixth event that I T1ed.

you guys monsters ! =_="

is 50k the new standard for T2 ? =_=""

Back then when the tier hadn't expand 60k was the standard, you should be happy.

Got scared at the last 20 minutes and decided to use one LG again just to be safe, glad i did it though :sachi:

oTGa8CS.jpg

This one should be enough to reach T2 right? :wafuu:

No problem, may T2 be with us :sachi:

50k ==

how many gem you spend for this event ?

I'm not sure, I don't keep track. Either 9 or 10, and I overshot T2 by like 3k points, so that's a couple gems i could have saved (I failed an entire LP bar worth of songs to get that specific score). I also was lazy, yes, I could have done it with another 2 less gems, so 5-6 optimal LP usage

50k is absolutely nothing to me. I don't really care for Nozomi, I just went T2 to strengthen my team. I don't mind playing the game a lot, so spending 10 gems and event is simple stuff for me.

Welp, turn out i didn't need to use that last LG <_< But oh well, T2 GETTO! :lol:

....just realized i used my newly acquired N card for practice. God dang i'm an Idiot :vinty:

Congratulations on your first (I guess) T2 :D :D

Welp I already practiced that first N copy earlier in event :vinty:

ugh....

i need to do my best for umi,honoka and eli next event ! 

i'll also get rid my Tried-to-get-T2-but-eventually-failed title Dx

I only want to T2 the next Kotori event so good luck in (trying) getting rid of that title :sachi:

Congratulations on your first (I guess) T2 :D :D

Welp I already practiced that first N copy earlier in event :vinty:

Yep, it's my very first one. Kind of weird my first was taken by Nozomi but not going to complain :makina:

There goes our easy to get love gem :amane:

Back then when the tier hadn't expand 60k was the standard, you should be happy.

I just remembered that Umi event, 50k cutoff in a TOKEN event for T1. I miss those days :sachi:

Final ranking

IcQN5k1.jpg

Oh yeah, and finally got back to playing both my JP accounts and got the SR on both after missing 4 events

yh7UjMn.jpg

you guys monsters ! =_="

is 50k the new standard for T2 ? =_=""

Screenshot_2015-07-16-12-06-56.png

50k is preety much nothing nowadays; it's far easier to obtain T2, than it was right after the start. You'll obviously use at least 10 stones for an event like this +/- level ups, but you get rewards as well - both from the event and from the daily login. I propably overshot a bit as well, but it's better to be safe, than end up getting thrown off the tier.

How some people manage to handle multiple accounts at the same time will always baffle me :blink:

50k is preety much nothing nowadays; it's far easier to obtain T2, than it was right after the start. You'll obviously use at least 10 stones for an event like this +/- level ups, but you get rewards as well - both from the event and from the daily login. I propably overshot a bit as well, but it's better to be safe, than end up getting thrown off the tier.

T2 for TOKEN event won't reach 50k right? :michiru:

buuuu,i will get rid it D:

Maybe you will. but in the meantime enjoy the title :makina:

Token events are usually around half the ammount of Score Match events. You can check my last summary on Eli event here.

I used my scouting ticket. Guess what I got :holo:

That settled it. Going for minimum 30k for the next event just to be safe. :D

Probably another R card unless a miracle happen

uuuuu.....

that's the worst title i ever get hiks

Oh don't worry, I've prepared a worse one should you fail to reach T2 again :sachi:

............,can you tell me in advance ?

Now where's the fun in that i wonder? :sachi:

I usually go for 25k in token events +/- depending on the featured girl. See you in T2 for next event as well :D

Yeah tried going for that number in Eli event but we all know how that turn up. Yep, see you again in Kotori's T2 :lol:

I usually go for 25k in token events +/- depending on the featured girl. See you in T2 for next event as well :D

If 25k ends up being enough for Kotori, I'll go for 25252 again (i've done it multiple times before). It's Blueberry Train, and I want another shot at FCing the Random EX. I might have FCd it in the past, I just can't recall because of the number of times I have already played it.

If 25k ends up being enough for Kotori, I'll go for 25252 again (i've done it multiple times before). It's Blueberry Train, and I want another shot at FCing the Random EX. I might have FCd it in the past, I just can't recall because of the number of times I have already played it.

Back then the bird-watching Kotori (I really love the card, regret not T1 but oh well) was 23.6k at T2, I doubt it will go past 25k this time.

EX is 10* while EXR will be 11* (which is actually not supposed to be...)

Screenshot_2015-07-16-12-31-12.png

Is this luck? '~'

It's :salt: :salt: :salt:

This is like the 2nd event that I do a SR rush .... right at the end :sachi:

welp I am too lazy and I have so many gems to spare anyways

thou now I have 47 gems instead of 70 , meh 

oh sorry here's an update : I have 52 gems cause of the N card and the 4 gems for T4 

Also I always mark the N as a favorite in order for me not to use her for practice :D

how you can do 25252 ? =.=