Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I KNOWWWW THOSE ARE SO HARD. Everything else is simple once you get it down, PLs help too, but those single-double things are the true hell. I hit them a lot, but then there's always that one miss, and the whole time I feel like I'm barely hitting it.

This is  my problem too, that single-double bullsh*t always hindering me from getting FC. Maybe we should download the training app for SIF and train a lot?

Do you know what drives a person into madness?

Things like this (actually punched my desk when it happened) 

For those wondering, max combo is 553, that's right, I was 5 notes away from glory, and failed, because fuck you, that's why.

ELi2kc1.jpg

Do you know what drives a person into madness?

Things like this (actually punched my desk when it happened) 

For those wondering, max combo is 553, that's right, I was 5 notes away from glory, and failed, because fuck you, that's why.

ELi2kc1.jpg

You've only played eight times...wait until you miss one note and then clear another 40 times without a FC...THAT'S what I had.

I KNOWWWW THOSE ARE SO HARD. Everything else is simple once you get it down, PLs help too, but those single-double things are the true hell. I hit them a lot, but then there's always that one miss, and the whole time I feel like I'm barely hitting it.

Took awhile to catch up on all of this. My internet's basically gone since I moved homes. I still have mobile data, but I hate using it to check stuff like this. I have been mostly just been playing each song once since I'm close to leveling up and I have to save that for the next event. I managed to make 30 gems or so just by all these new songs and daily rewards. Haven't FCed any of the EXs. All that stuff is too hard for me and will eventually be FCed in time. Even the dailys hards are taking a few attempts for me. I feel like my skills are dwindling a bit.

I really envy you imnoob, that cool SR Eli from her 1st event you have is the one I really wanted... The 1st time I registered to SIF was the last day of her event  :vinty:  oh my life...

She was my first event SR :D

I think I used a few gems before getting her because I knew nothing about the game mechanics :sachi:

Well, I guess there's no use crying over spilled milk. The only thing I can do is saving up gems for her next event or limited scouting, hoping for a miracle.

Ya' know, when I get unlucky in real life I always think that I'm gathering my luck for one big scout in SIF. It's not really working in EN version but somehow it does in JP instead. How 'bout that?

Well, I guess there's no use crying over spilled milk. The only thing I can do is saving up gems for her next event or limited scouting, hoping for a miracle.

Ya' know, when I get unlucky in real life I always think that I'm gathering my luck for one big scout in SIF. It's not really working in EN version but somehow it does in JP instead. How 'bout that?

The card may not have good stats but if you are going solely for Eri then you might have a chance :)

I used to complain about my luck (in reddit) until the big scout happened in my JP account. Back then people in reddit knew how bad luck I was :P