Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

But that's exactly why it's so unfair, getting beaten by people who get 1/4 of my combo makes my efforts seem meaningless.

I don't like nerfing my teams or losing on purpose and I accept challenge like anyone else, but guaranteed losses are kinda sucky.

KLab pls.

Same happened to me :michiru:

Meanwhile I can't imagine the rage if I broke my combo in a 4x EX. The nervous is reeeel :kosame:

When I played my first 4x EX my hands were shaking so bad.... 300 tokens on the line... Luckily I FCed it first try and got the gem. But now I need to do it again on the other 4x EX D: 

Am not looking forward to it   :makina:

I was wondering. When choosing a team for the score match we usually use the team which the center has the corresponding  attribute, right? (Smile type song with red cards). But I often see other players using cards with different attribute as the center. Why?

I was wondering. When choosing a team for the score match we usually use the team which the center has the corresponding  attribute, right? (Smile type song with red cards). But I often see other players using cards with different attribute as the center. Why?

The center of the team you have set as main (which is the girl that appears on your home screen) is the one that shows up on the score match for other players, that's why you see people with different attribute cards a lot.

For example, if you got matched with me you'd see an N card as my center but in reality I wouldn't actually be using it.

The center of the team you have set as main (which is the girl that appears on your home screen) is the one that shows up on the score match for other players, that's why you see people with different attribute cards a lot.

For example, if you got matched with me you'd see an N card as my center but in reality I wouldn't actually be using it.

I've been playing for 10 months and I just know about this now, I feel ashamed... 

But that's exactly why it's so unfair, getting beaten by people who get 1/4 of my combo makes my efforts seem meaningless.

I don't like nerfing my teams or losing on purpose and I accept challenge like anyone else, but guaranteed losses are kinda sucky.

KLab pls.