Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm overloading with Pana....

Got 1 new R Pana from the first scouting ticket and another R Pana from the second scouting ticket. Then I got the 2nd Pana from the event and used my friend points only to get, yes, you guessed it, another Pana!

I don't know if it's fate or something, but Hanayo ends up on my draws more often than any other character, including the UR ones (got 4 UR Pana).

Well, with the new SR/R plus the event N and the new N (which I luckily drew twice in a row), my love gem balance after the event is 55 gems, this is a huge turnout and I'm quite pleased with it. Hanayo events OP.

I knew this was going to happen but it still hurts (thank you end-of-the-month-exams that start on 15th of the month till its end). I managed to get 4 gems and 2 Ns #wurf

I just started this game because I finally obtained a device to play it on, and.. I'm absolutely terrible. Will I really be alright from hereon after?

Idols sure are qt though. :3

Scout tix gave crap, my present box is getting so overloaded I'm considering selling cards, Rank 128 so I have 89 LP so I can finally do 3 EX,1 Hard per gem in the future :D

~~

Umi

5/5 - 5/15 Score Match Round 8

150px-Umi_pure_sr317.png   150px-Umi_pure_sr317_t.png

Score Up: Gallant Maiden
For every 20 notes, there is a 29% chance of increasing player's score by 350 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4440

Level 80: 4720

Score up, Pure, Umi. 100% going T2.

I'll see if the event goes as nuts as the other Umi event.

If not then i'll go T2 because i'll reach 42k pure stat with it.

So many love gems from bonuses and side stories, i now have 60 gems... this game is tempting me on purpose...

A few things

My pure team is finally all level 80/100 (100 being the Kotori)

TD7Hfor.png

Getting Umi idolized would replace the Moon Viewing Rin for a 300 stat increase, and when I get 1 more idolized event SR I'll finally remove that Promo Kotori, since I'm willing to sacrifice the 100 extra points compared to the Deer Hanayo since they're both scorers, and Hanayo gives more towards the special UR multipliers.

~~

Also about pure, I can finally have a full pure team of nothing but RinPana SRs!

qnyemS5.png

8 event SRs from 4 T1s :makina:

~~

I'm actually feeling empty now that the event is over... I don't know what to do with my spare time now, since I could be doing a lot. I need to figure out what to start with!

~~

Lastly, I was hit with some major nostalgia earlier, which was perfect timing for hitting rank 200. The event was stressful and blocked out a lot of other mild emotions like nostalgia, but now that it's over, I played Sweet&Sweet Holiday again. I was hit with this huge nostalgia trip from memories of when I started the game during the very first event. The event song was S&SH and was the first time I heard the song, and was the first song I played a fair number of times. I dunno, the song just left an imprint on me because one of my friends was tired of hearing HAPPY HOLIDAY over and over, back when me being addicted was a new thing :makina:

So yeah, that's all for now~

Screenshot_2015-04-30-13-08-53.png

I don't feel like it accomplished anything, but it's definately the highest score I ever got in an event. I'll use that another Hanayo for my pure team as well. I'm a bit disappointed, since I'm more interested with making my smile team stronger, since it's been the weakest one of all for weeks, but all I get are constantly pure and cool members and there's no hope for a smile prize member anytime soon, ugh. No luck from the tickets either. I'm lucky it gave me at least the new Maki rare.

Also:

Screenshot_2015-04-30-15-18-04_2.png

Kasane is invading my member list.

HALP

Meanwhile in EN, we will have Umi

KdvUeyr.png

If it's easygoing as previous events I will try to go T2. And say NO to tier-ing Maki for me <_<

Some new stuff in JP:

• Card: SR Maki (Military ver.) - Cool
  • Song: Trouble Busters! - SHOULD BE Cool but who knows KLab might be trolling again.
  • Token shape: Badges
  • EX and EXR will be released at the START of the event!!
  • 4x EX and EXR will be released on the last few days (but rewards are still the same as 1x)

Gosh feeding my level 60 Rares to UR Nozomi sure feels like crap, but I don't feel like sitting here and leveling her up 1 level at a time.

Got her to level 3 skill though which is nice.

Sadly the card barely boosts my team and the only thing keeping it there is a slight difference in bond.

Gosh feeding my level 60 Rares to UR Nozomi sure feels like crap, but I don't feel like sitting here and leveling her up 1 level at a time.

Got her to level 3 skill though which is nice.

Sadly the card barely boosts my team and the only thing keeping it there is a slight difference in bond.

Promo UR cards have worse stats than most SR cards and the only significant difference is the bond they provide, otherwise they wouldn't even make it into the team.

They also have the same skills are regular Rare cards.

So really promo UR cards are just glorified Rares.

I only fed her level 60 cards because i'm lazy and i know i'm not going to use them anyway so why the hell not, leveling a card up to level 100 is a pain.