Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Happy birthday to Maki :D

~~
Free-to-play T2 is actually very, very feasible (for rank 100+); I'm surprised.

There are enough gems you can scrape up to cover the costs. I had like 78 gems prior to the previous event and now have 75, and that's after doing a fail yolo and expanding my club some more (180 space ftw)

Anyways, who's going T2+ for Hanayo :D

Hanayo

4/20 - 4/30 どうしておなかがすくのかな?

150px-Hanayo_pure_sr308.jpg   150px-Hanayo_pure_sr308_t.jpg

Perfect Lock: Rice and Miso Soup
For every 24 notes, there is a 36% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 3 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4400

Level 80: 4680

As long as I don't laze out, I think I'll always go T2 since it's so cost efficient

Imagine as my rank 174 how easy it would be to T2 for me lol. Also, I don't think I mentioned it here, but I'm going hard in this event, like, very hard. I'm planning on at least 200k event points. My goal is to be rank 190 minimum at the end of the event (which won't be hard at all) and chose to do it this event because of being Hanayo's Kodoku na Heaven event.

So yeah, by the end of the event, expect to see me on the first page of the leaderboards.

Is that the Las Vegas Nozomi from that one poll a while back?

EN getting it too?

~~
Hmm, so my top 3 bonds will be Honoka, Kotori and Nozomi

I think it's kinda lame that a majority of active f2pers will have Kotori+Nozomi listed as their top 2 bonds (I want diversity!) but eh w/e

I'm glad I bonded my Rs so I don't have to see that Nozomi ever appear in my bonded page :makina:

Yes, we're getting the card. I'm assuming we'll see the notification tonight when the server hits midnight.

EN is already prepared for the UR Nozomi, and it's already in the coding for the game

rOsxRaA.png

I don't have the other image any more, but someone at 4chan extracted the image file for the Nozomi in the menu, so it's already in the game.