Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm not even gonna bother making screenshots of all my "unused" SRs... it's too depressing. And the amount I've used as practice fodder makes me feel even worse. (Looking at you, panther!Maki and teacher!Nico.) If I like the cards, having those extra SRs is still nice to make a bunch of different teams of best girls etc., otherwise they really do feel like a bit of a waste.

By the way, I realized I have an open friend slot on EN, so if anyone wants to add me, let me know. I don't care about centers, I just like having people I'm somewhat familiar with on my friend list and maybe exchange messages every now and then~

I was told a theory that has evidence among the whales (and even Mania mentioned it) that is believed to be true.

Back when KLab was adding URs during events, so the Rin, Nozomi, Eli, there's a theory that when they released Nozomi and added the higher appearance rate, that they forgot to turn off the higher appearance rate. Among the whales, they say they get a huge number of the Panther Maki and Nico Sensei cards, which were the SRs released with Nozomi. Also, Umidah drew 4 UR Nozomi when trying to get UR Hanayo. So yeah, those two SRs have a higher appearance rate at all times.

@Mania: Umidah just keeps all his panther Maki cards in his present box, and when someone asked how to level skills, actually used Maki to demonstrate how to do it xD That's 1 SR I can see being sacrificed away, considering they're so common, and they're stats suck for drawn SRs. Nococchi, the person with the strongest teams, is currently working on a level 8 skill Nico Sensei, he has a level 7 one, and I bet he's close to getting a 2nd one to make a level 8 overall, since before he drew a fuck ton for Hanayo, he already had a level 3 Nico Sensei waiting to be leveled :o

Ezeefreak did a giveaway where if you won, he would borrow your account and buy 200 gems on it and do 4 draws, then give the account back to you. In the past, he just gave away google play cards.

Oh yeah, out of my 9 SR draws 2 were panther Maki. I know that's not a lot of data to work with, but I still felt like saying it.

That is rather significant considering the number of SRs are in the game.

I noticed a while ago the Panther Maki abundance actually. Interesting that several cards were affected as well.

Ceris's theory makes sense.

There was also a time where a N card wasn't obtainable via regular scouting. Once enough people bothered KLAB about it they did an investigation and found 'everything was working as intended' and voila, the N card was scoutable soonafter :makina:

I noticed a while ago the Panther Maki abundance actually. Interesting that several cards were affected as well.

Ceris's theory makes sense.

There was also a time where a N card wasn't obtainable via regular scouting. Once enough people bothered KLAB about it they did an investigation and found 'everything was working as intended' and voila, the N card was scoutable soonafter :makina:

LazyLab... Touché. It just makes me cringe as a game developer, I suppose, because programming-wise it's such a simple thing to fix.

@Nosebleed:

Added! And don't get me wrong, I like the cards. But with plenty of other SRs left to scout and/or idolize, it's just getting really annoying to receive that many copies of the same card.

@Ceris:

Ah, the infamous fortified by 0. :lol: It's true that translating a game is always more than just translating text and the coding for it can be surprisingly complex, but to think that this took a couple of months... It really makes me wonder how much staff they have and how much time they spend on maintaining the English version.

That said, my EN account is still my main and I'm grateful for what KLab is doing. I don't even really mind the occasional translation issues or typos (just saw another one in a side story today), but when there's a bug concerning gameplay/scouting mechanics that doesn't get fixed for ages... Ergh.

I don't think I ever posted my ID when cloudy asked me... a while ago... :makina: oops.

It's 130394797

I only have one spot though.

Edit: my friend's first SR was Teacher Nico, and I always see people in my feed drawing them constantly~ I don't know about Panther maki, though.

Huh, I found another translation error they fixed. In one specific chapter, Rin and Hanayo are bummed out in the classroom because practice was canceled due to "roofop" inspection, but KLab fixed it to "rooftop" like it should be.

But related to way earlier "I love you" translation, there's this in the same chapter

6nOT345.png

Hanayo said she made rice balls for them, and then Rin said that in response using "daisuki"

Also, speaking of story chapters, Nosebleed, look forward to this time next year, there was a whole story chapter in the JP version dedicated to Nico and her siblings in her house~

@Ceris:

Ah, the infamous fortified by 0. :lol: It's true that translating a game is always more than just translating text and the coding for it can be surprisingly complex, but to think that this took a couple of months... It really makes me wonder how much staff they have and how much time they spend on maintaining the English version.

That said, my EN account is still my main and I'm grateful for what KLab is doing. I don't even really mind the occasional translation issues or typos (just saw another one in a side story today), but when there's a bug concerning gameplay/scouting mechanics that doesn't get fixed for ages... Ergh.

@Ceris:

KLab still hasn't fixed the quotes for N Cool Shizuku Ousaka, they're still going outside the speech bubble even though there's enough space for the whole text to fit in, and I sent an email to them in the middle of February :amane:.

QXlh360.jpg

WUN6QcB.jpg

Also posting this image I found on crunchyroll, I was laughing hard. :lol:

YtxQv66.jpg

So many Fuwan's I haven't added till now  :blink:  ... It seems I've to clear my friendslist again to add a few of you.

The good thing of these high amount of panther Maki and Teacher Nico is that they have a really powerful PL skill. But I've given up to level the Skills of my SR's higher than 3, it's just a pain in the ass and I'm chronical low of "feed" members and gold.